** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

GaF

Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge  

1. 1.

• No, I have now received the Password
    • No
    • No, added to August list
    • No, added to September list
    • No, added to October list
    • Yes, please add me for November - I have posted my alias

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge

Yes live support is excellent played my first game tonight to try the software out' date=' no real problems except that the call button is just a white block with no information saying what it is. Apart from that :clap[/quote'] yeah i noticed that:eekwas scared to press it first of all ,thought it was a all in button:lol

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Hope to play in this if all ok ..... had a few issues myself setting up the new trillion software but must say the communication via pl forum has been appreciated ...

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Added value calculations Assume 50 players for each team - total 100 entries Buyins - 100 x $11 = $1100 PrizeFund - (100 x $10) + $1500 = $2500 Added = ($2500-$1100)/100=$14 Freeroll Prize 50% chance of winning $5000 freeroll for approx 50 players - value shared over 8 games (0.5*$5000)/50/8= $6.25 Total Added Per Player Per Game $20.25

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Another great value tourney .... Looking forward to sunday now .... come on PL !!!!

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Sorry - apologies - I missed it. Not having downloaded through PL is not an issue :ok However we have yet to make a firm decision on what it takes to qualify to play for PL - I need to have a chat with Blonde and make sure we have a common approach.

:nanaWeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :nana Thank you for letting me play in this great tourney!!!

I received the password...

Good luck for all...

may:cow

EDIT:

Sniffff.... i was looking at LAST MONTH PASSWORD :( :(

:nanaWeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! :nana Thank you for letting me play in this great tourney!!!

I received the password, my nick name in trillion is ch¡k!loka...

Good luck for all...

may:cow

EDIT:

Sniffff.... i was looking at LAST MONTH PASSWORD :( :(

Sniff indeed - are you a Portuguese fisherperson, by any chance? We didn't have a tournament last month, did we? :unsure

Sniff indeed - are you a Portuguese fisherperson, by any chance? We didn't have a tournament last month, did we? :unsure
Hi... I am not a portuguese person Dear mayemita, You have received a new private message at The Punters Lounge - The World's Best Betting Forum from GotaFancy?, entitled "PokerTrillion Password - Friday 25th April". To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/private.php This is the message that was sent: *************** Hi All, The password is "xxxxxxxx". Please do not share this password with anyone else under any circumstances. All entrants will be verified. The tournament is in the lobby and registration is now open. If your username is unknown to me, please post it in the tournament thread. Good luck everyone GaF

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge mayemita/chikiloka - you've posted on Blonde asking to represent them (as have some other new visitors on PL) - this is a forum challenge. it is PL against Blonde - you cannot represent both forums!

Re: Blonde/Punters Lounge Poker Trillion Forum Challenge Thanks to all PLer's for their support with this game. Just a reminder that 1 hour before the challenge game is our weekly $10k Guaranteed. This is a $50 deepstack freezeout (5000 chips) and has averaged less than 130 players over the past 3 weeks, so this is well worth playing and will have plenty of added value also. This game also awards 240 points to the winner in the $100k Poker Trillion league. There are $2 rebuy and $6 freezeout sats every hour feeding this game, and the sats also guarantee a ticket! Good luck and I will post of both forums tomorrow the 1st league table after tonights game. Cheers Col