Guest gazza271

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Mole

Aj talk to me im bored
You still up ?? I'm stunned at some of the hands over played tonight, the one where you pushed him off a 20k pot in particular, Am i reading this right, you appear to be about 300k up on the night ??

Wow what a night:clap:clap:clap:clap Do you ever worry the guys you play against will see hand histories like that T3 and start believing you less?:unsure Or is that part of the plan;)
I showed that one, :) and no if you do it right it can work for you. I dont play the same way all the time so how can you read into a single hand? Tx all i am very pleased with last night broke a few personal records.

Re: The Mole Some of those hand Mole have blown me away the T3 hand in particular. You obvioulsy made the decision that you were going to go all the way with the hand but surely you must have thought fcuk and your arse was twitcing like a rabbit's nose. Just looking back at that hand it looks as if the guy has some kind of draw on the flop and decides to reraise you and then flat call your reraise to see the turn. Is that what you thought was during the hand and were you confident he'd fold the on the turn.

I dont know automuck
ok cash game novice question coming up probably but I'll go for it ..... isn't he all-in after the flop - does he not have to show ? :unsure and while i'm on a roll - why isn't it like DelBoy v Boycie where Del has to exactly call Boycie's raise by getting people to chip in with watches and car keys ! ;)

ok cash game novice question coming up probably but I'll go for it ..... isn't he all-in after the flop - does he not have to show ?
No mate, not in cash games. eg. 2 players both all in pre flop playing cash the order of the hand is; Flop, Turn, River. Winning hand is shown and losing hand is mucked (on automuck). Congratulations Steph I'm really made up for you, and I'm letting you know my helicopter lessons are going good so I'll be ready to work for you soon. ;)

Congratulations Steph I'm really made up for you, and I'm letting you know my helicopter lessons are going good so I'll be ready to work for you soon. ;)
Yes here we have some undercover footage shot by Sam
">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

ok dont then im a bit excited had the best night of my career. this will sound like a babble in the morn but who cares first time ive won 100k in one night :) :)
Holy Fook Steph - that's brilliant :notworthy
Yes here we have some undercover footage shot by Sam

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425">

:rollin

Re: The Mole Ok so first let me just say..... WOOOOOO $100,000 in a session is well.... every bit crazy... i won $3000 in a night once sports betting and I was well shaking for an hour or two...:beer I have a few questions for you most not directly relating to poker... I must say after reading this thread you got me thinking... about poker that is... now I pretty much stick to sports these days as well it seems easier in terms of concentration and stress levels. I do have a poker account with a couple of hundred in it for when I really feel like playing... ...I am not 100% what it was but something in your thread caused something to click in my brain anyway so i booted up Party poker (I will be withdrawing from there ASAP... not the best) and decided to play some cash games... test out the general kind of method I see you talk about and exampled in your HH.... and I have doubled my account in 2 days... and going not too badly... I used to play cash rarely but when I did i realise now that I had absolutely NO idea what I was doing.... I am starting almost from scratch in my mind on what I thought I knew and now just playing and gaining experience... an example of where I'm at .... I nearly shat myself firing that final bullet.... I only ever buyin $50 at this level (kind of drawing inspiration from this thread again) so I loosen up a bit once I have a stack like this... looking back it wasn't the best but It felt right at the time... maybe thats the point...:ok ***** Hand History for Game 7115267805 ***** $100 USD NL Texas Hold'em - Wednesday, June 04, 15:32:12 ET 2008 Table Table 145893 (Real Money) Seat 2 is the button Total number of players : 6 Seat 4: Jessilein15 ( $169.96 USD ) Seat 5: Felloge ( $100 USD ) Seat 6: shakeit85 ( $100 USD ) Seat 1: MadeStronger ( $113.24 USD ) Seat 3: DMDAndrew ( $140.53 USD ) Seat 2: parfait86 ( $98.50 USD ) DMDAndrew posts small blind [$0.50 USD]. Jessilein15 posts big blind [$1 USD]. ** Dealing down cards ** Dealt to MadeStronger [ 3s 3d ] Felloge folds shakeit85 folds MadeStronger raises [$4 USD] parfait86 calls [$4 USD] DMDAndrew folds Jessilein15 calls [$3 USD] ** Dealing Flop ** [ 4c, Ah, 9h ] Jessilein15 checks MadeStronger bets [$8 USD] parfait86 calls [$8 USD] Jessilein15 calls [$8 USD] ** Dealing Turn ** [ Tc ] Jessilein15 checks MadeStronger bets [$16 USD] parfait86 folds Jessilein15 calls [$16 USD] ** Dealing River ** [ 9c ] Jessilein15 checks MadeStronger bets [$40 USD] Jessilein15 folds MadeStronger does not show cards. MadeStronger wins $105.50 USD

Re: The Mole Late night poker can be fun ***** Hand 1113212578 ***** 25.00/50.00 Texas Hold'em (No Limit ) - 08 June 2008 02:58:57 Table TH 719 (Real /Cash Game ) Seat 1: Resurrect (9205.25) Seat 3: Marchiano_ (5797.26) Seat 5: the_mole (7541.74) Marchiano_ post SB 25.00 the_mole post BB 50.00 ** Deal ** Resurrect [N/A, N/A] Marchiano_ [N/A, N/A] the_mole [10c, Qc] *** Bet Round 1 *** Resurrect Raise to 175.00 Marchiano_ Call 175.00 the_mole Call 175.00 *** Flop(Board): *** : [5c, 10s, Js] *** Bet Round 2 *** Marchiano_ Check the_mole Check Resurrect Check *** Turn(Board): *** : [5c, 10s, Js, 7c] *** Bet Round 3 *** Marchiano_ Bet 393.75 the_mole Call 393.75 Resurrect Fold *** River(Board): *** : [5c, 10s, Js, 7c, 8c] *** Bet Round 4 *** Marchiano_ Check the_mole Bet 950.00 Marchiano_ All-in 5228.51 the_mole Call 5228.51 *** Showdown *** : Rake: 3.00 Total Pot: 11766.52 Resurrect Fold Win: 0.00 Marchiano_ [10h, Ac] Pair of tens Win: 0.00 the_mole [10c, Qc] Flush to the queen Win: 11766.52

Re: The Mole And the perfect river ***** Hand 1113217828 ***** 10.00/20.00 Texas Hold'em (No Limit ) - 08 June 2008 03:11:23 Table TH 523 (Real /Cash Game ) Seat 1: Resurrect (2000.00) Seat 2: BQNNEN (1276.00) Seat 3: Marchiano_ (4242.00) Seat 4: dzired (2000.00) Seat 5: the_mole (4843.68) Resurrect post SB 10.00 BQNNEN post BB 20.00 ** Deal ** Resurrect [N/A, N/A] BQNNEN [N/A, N/A] Marchiano_ [N/A, N/A] dzired [N/A, N/A] the_mole [Ad, Jd] *** Bet Round 1 *** Marchiano_ Fold dzired Raise to 70.00 the_mole Call 70.00 Resurrect Fold BQNNEN Fold *** Flop(Board): *** : [4h, Jh, 7h] *** Bet Round 2 *** dzired Check the_mole Bet 127.50 dzired Call 127.50 *** Turn(Board): *** : [4h, Jh, 7h, Jc] *** Bet Round 3 *** dzired Check the_mole Check *** River(Board): *** : [4h, Jh, 7h, Jc, Ah] *** Bet Round 4 *** dzired Bet 318.75 the_mole All-in 4646.18 dzired All-in 1802.50 *** Showdown *** : Rake: 3.00 Total Pot: 4027.00 Resurrect Fold Win: 0.00 BQNNEN Fold Win: 0.00 Marchiano_ Fold Win: 0.00 dzired Fold Win: 0.00 the_mole [Ad, Jd] Full house Win: 4027.00