** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Oct 4th - 7th

Lincoln vs Sunderland

League One delivered the goods last week with our tip of Blackpool to beat Lincoln. I'm returning to Lincoln once again this week for their 3pm BST kick-off against Sunderland at Sincil Bank. The home side are in danger of free falling down the table after the departure of Danny Cowley and with the away side building up some decent form I feel this could only go one way.

Lincoln have seen their winless streak extended to four games after the loss away to Blackpool last week. The 2-1 defeat was a marked improvement on the 6-0 hammering at home to Oxford the week before. New manager Michael Appleton still has time on his side with the club only 11 games into the league season and in 11th place in the table. However, it won't be long until the continued losing streak becomes a crisis.

Sunderland have seemingly turned a bit of a corner. Jack Ross was coming under increased criticism by his own supporters with the Black Cats not quite hitting their stride but an undefeated spell of four league games has settled the nerves. The team is now sat in 5th place and just 5 points off the top of the table. A 4th best placing in the away table suggests they can do the business away from home as well.

It won't surprise many to read that I'm backing Sunderland to get the job done in this game. Lincoln are, at the very least, in a state of transition. A team like Sunderland who are starting to gain some momentum will take advantage of that. I'm not entirely convinced that Appleton will work out long term for the Imps and things could continue to stay this way until he settles his philosophy into the team.

Sunderland to Win @ 2.40 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 2.01 with Marathonbet

I like the look of Forest Green to beat Crawley. Crawley have gone off the boil after starting the season well, and the bookies overlooking of Forest Green that started last season has continued in to this one. Now Salford haven't been firing on all cylinders, but FGR were 0 - 4 up in Salford last week and that's no mean feat.

Happy to take them at 6/4 with Bet365.

Edited by Johnmccain

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League One

Coventry have drawn their last 4 away matches in League One.
Milton Keynes Dons have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches in League One.
Southend have lost 80% of their last 10 matches in League One.
Oxford have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 matches in League One.

You can find interesting 54 Football Betting Streaks for 05.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-05-10-2019-16007

Hi all 

Couple of matches have  caught my eye this week and after a good start to season predicting, i kind of fell off the rails last week, but hey these are just the ideas of an internet bampot so tail at your own risk ;) 

My nap for this week is the Jags at home to QOS.  Ian McCall answered thistles calling two games ago when they sacked Caldwell, this raised eyebrows as he was doing a sterling job at Ayr. McCall is a thistle legend.  His impact has been immediate in his first league game last week as they navigated what on paper was a gimmie for Caley thistle up North. A resounding 3-1 victory showed what everyone suspected, that this Thistle team has the quality to compete. This game at home to struggling QOS is a perfect homecoming opportunity for McCall to cement a solid return to his old club in his first game in front of a home support. He will have Jags up for this... take a skinny 1.75 for thistle to do the business..... which leads on to my leans for 

Ayr to beat Caley at home..... a generous 23/20 for high flying Ayr to beat ICT at home. Many thought Ayr would struggle after losing talisman striker Shankland to dundee Utd, the reality is that Alan Forest has stepped up to the plate and is banging the goals in. Caley experienced devastating news in midweek with their Chairman resigning and withdrawing all his financial support. Admin looms for Caley unless funds can be secured and there is feeling of desperation around the place. Confidence was sapped with a hammering by Thistle at home.  Caley are a resolute team but this game against highflying Ayr who have won 5 on the bounce is happening at the wrong time for them and i think there is value to be had on Ayr here.

I have leans also on Hearts 11/8 who are high value to beat a Killie side whose away form is not solid this season and i believe that Hearts are on a upswing and also 

Motherwell  19/20 whose pace on the flanks should have too much for a St Mirren side who are stuffy to play against but struggle to score goals.

As always good luck ?

Edited by dogmeister

Rangers vs Hamilton

The Scottish Premier League is the focus of my attention for the second of my previews this weekend in this section. Rangers host Hamilton in a 3pm BST kick-off at Ibrox. The home side will be hoping to keep the pressure on league leaders and local rivals Celtic with a win but the visiting team will be keen to cause a shock and take all 3 points for themselves.

Rangers are currently sat in 2nd place in the SPL on 18 points after 7 league games. The Gers are just 1 point behind Celtic and with Motherwell just 2 points behind them they are caught in the middle of a three way battle for the top spot right now. Steve Gerrard's men have only suffered defeat once in the league and are currently enjoying a domestic winning run of three league games with 12 goals scored during those matches. The big question is how they react to the disappointing injury-time loss away to Young Boys in the Europa League in midweek?

Hamilton might not be tearing up any trees so far this season but their fans will be satisfied with things so far. Brian Rice has guided the team to 8th place after 7 league games with 2 wins, 2 draws, and 2 losses. The statistics can be manipulated either way for the Accies with one argument being that they've only had 1 win in their last 5 league games and the counter argument being that they've only lost 1 of their last 4 league games. The issue is their away form. The club is yet to win a game on the road.

If Gerrard continues as he does as a manager then his team will bounce back right away from Thursday's defeat. It was gut-wrenching to say the least and his team are a pack of wounded animals. Hamilton are right in their trajectory right now and I think this could be a case of Rangers unleashing all their frustration and rage on their opponents in front of a home crowd.

Rangers -2 @ 2.10 with Paddy Power

Total Goals Scored Under 3.5 @ 1.79 with Marathonbet

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League One

Bolton have failed to win their last 9 matches in League One.
Bolton have failed to score in 78% of their last 9 matches in League One.

You can find interesting 19 Football Betting Streaks for 07.10.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-10-2019-16021

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Oct 4th - 7th