** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Jan 29th - Feb 3rd

JPG.jpg

Gillingham again in danger and mistakes not allowed now. Defense problems remain but Gills has a great scorer in front line. Tom Eaves is a big solution for the team and this player keep in my opinion Gillingham alive.. At first round the "Horses" beat Accringhton at Wham and can do it again.

GILLINGHAM HOME WIN

JPG.jpg

Port Vale in my tomahawk target. Newport without presure has bad form but good home results. Last win against poor attack exeter. Vale need the points and have very good away form. No Lost game at last five. Two goals at the last two home games showing attack line with problem for me. Goal Difference for two teams at the same level giving possibilities to open game.

PORT VALE AWAY WIN

Ok the last tomahawk system is ready. All my thoughts inside one SUPER YANKEE. I`m ready to hunt. System inside my blog.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premiership

Celtic have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 7 home matches in Premiership.
St Johnstone have scored in 82% of their away matches in Premiership.
Celtic have scored in 100% of their home matches in Premiership.
79% of Celtic's conceded goals occured in the second half in Premiership.
Celtic have scored the opening goal in 77% of their matches in Premiership.

You can find interesting 67 Football Betting Streaks for 30.01.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-30-01-2019-13270

Burton vs Oxford

The focus of my attention in League One this week might not be the most obvious choice. It's a lower mid-table clash between Burton and Oxford in a 3pm kick-off from the Pirelli Stadium this Saturday afternoon. Neither side is particularly safe from being dragged into the relegation scrap at the moment so avoiding defeat here feels crucial.

Burton have won plaudits for their EFL Cup efforts this season. The first leg of their semi-final versus Manchester City was a humiliation but the Brewers regained some pride in their more valiant second leg effort. Nigel Clough's men are in 13th place but are 12 points off the play-offs and only 6 points away from the bottom four.

Oxford are sitting precariously in 20th place and are positioned above the drop on just goal difference. Karl Robinson has seen an improvement in his team's form over recent games with a win and two draws. Their fans will be wondering what could have been had the side not only won 1 of their first 12 league games.

For me, the key here is the home and away form. Oxford's away form is terrible. The U's haven't managed a win away from home all season. It's a record of 9 draws and 5 defeats. It leaves me thinking that Oxford might sneak something out of this game. Burton's price has drifted a lot over the past few days but I think they should just squeak the win.

Burton to Win @ 2.20 with Blacktype

BTTS @ 1.73 with William Hill

Accrington Stanley v Blackpool

Accrington Stanley: Ross Sykes (10/1 d), Liam Gibson (2/0 d)(both doubtful), Sam Finley (28/1 m, suspended)

Blackpool: Myles Boney (0/0 g), Joe Dodoo (12/2 f), Callum Guy (3/0 m), Mark Howard (23/0 first goalkeeper)(all doubtful), Jay Spearing (28/2 m), Jimmy Ryan (0/0 m, captain)

Barnsley v Scnuthorpe Utd

Barnsley: Jack Walton (2/0 2nd goalkeeper)

Scnuthorpe Utd: Lewis Butroid (4/0 d, doubtful), Cameron Borthwick-Jackson (26/2 d), Rory Watson (5/0 g), Josh Morris (15/4 m), Ryan Colclough (17/2 f), Jordan Clarke (15/1 d)

Mansfield v Macclesfield

Mansfield: Robert Olejnik (17/0 first goalkeeper), Hayden White (20/0 d), David Mirfin (0/0 d), Alex MacDonald (8/0 f), Craig Davies (14/2 f)

Macclesfield: Koby Arthur (16/3 m), Callum Evans (7/0 d)(both doubtful), Rhys Taylor (9/0 g), James Pearson (17/0 d), Danny Whitaker (15/2 m), Ben Stephens (11/1 m), Ryan Lloyd (11/0 m), Elliott Durrell (5/1 m)

Northampton v Colchester Utd

Northampton: Ash Taylor (21/0 d), Shaun McWilliams (17/0 d), George Cox (2/0 d), Sam Foley (23/1 m), John-Joe O'Toole (19/2 m), Dean Bowditch (13/1 f)(all doubtful)

Colchester Utd: no absences

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

St Johnstone vs Celtic

It's an easy pick for the second preview in this section for this week's matches. Mid-table St Johnstone host league leaders Celtic in this 12:30pm kick-off on Sunday afternoon at McDiarmid Park. All the signs point towards an away win but is that the best value for this game?

St Johnstone are hoping to sneak into the top half of the table when the big split comes in 10 games time. Right now, Tommy Wright's team are clinging onto that 6th position but Hibernian are just 5 points behind them. A win here would increase that gap but it's not looking likely.

Celtic are finally stretching their legs. The Bhoys are 3 points clear at the top and should make it 6 points clear of second placed Rangers if they win here. Brendan Rodgers has seen his team win 6 of their last 7 league games to rise up the table. The positive for them has been bouncing back after that disappointing 1-0 Old Firm Derby defeat to Rangers a few games back.

Funnily enough, the fixtures have meant that this is the second consecutive league game these two sides play each other. Celtic won the previous match 2-0 at home to record a third straight clean sheet. It meant two consecutive league games without scoring a goal for St Johnstone.

St Johnstone have failed to win against Celtic in their last 9 meetings with 2 draws and 7 losses coming during that time. It's now four games since St Johnstone even scored against Celtic. It's also been an impressive streak at McDiarmid Park for Celtic. The Glaswegians have won on their last 4 visits to the ground scoring 19 goals during the process.

I'm backing a solid Celtic win here and I think they could win without conceding again. I'm just not sure whether to back the clean sheet win, a handicap, or HT/FT betting. It's a tough one. I think Celtic will win this convincingly though.

Celtic HT/FT @ 2.05 with Ladbrokes

Celtic to Win to Nil @ 2.10 with William Hill