** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Weekend > Apr 28th - 30th

bundesligaratings.jpg

Well, what a midweek bit of action that was! Borussia Dortmund upsetting Bayern Munich and Eintracht Frankfurt beating Borussia Monchengladbach in the cup semi finals. How will those results impact on this weekend's fixtures? It seems that Bayern's 8 point lead at the top is too much for RB Leipzig to catch them now with just 4 games remaining but how will Bayern cope away to Wolfsburg after just 1 win in their last 5 competitive games?

Werder Bremen are the in-form team right now so they look great value against Hertha Berlin at 2.05 with the away side losing 4 of their last 6 league games as well.

What other results are you guys looking at this weekend?

@Icongene, @vasilli07, @sajtion, @Neubs, @Dylan Lynch, @WinningAdvice, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Vcg2007, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @clubgowi, @louis12, @DrBetter, @gogetta, and @thornvineembers.

I think a large proportion of Gladbach matches are going to continue to go Over 2.5. They've really found a rhythm under their coach and given how poor they started the season, they have nothing to lose in their push for a Europa League spot. It's a squad of players who have proved themselves at Champions League level and they will have their pride at stake in the run-in. So I'd take Over 2.5 v Mainz.

Bremen is a standout (unless they have suspensions?) Berlin are goosed in my opinion and will slide away quietly.

Bayer Leverkusen v Schalke 04

Bayer Leverkusen: Bender (9/0 m, captain), Havertz (21/1 m, personal reasons), Calhanoglu (15/6 f, 2nd top scorer, FIFA 4 month suspension)

Schalke 04: Kolasinac (22/3 d), Meyer (27/1 m)(both doubtful), Nastasic (20/0 d), Kehrer (14/1 d, suspended), Baba (13/0 d), Naldo (18/1 d), Choupo-Moting (23/3 f), Embolo (7/2 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Leverkusen-Schalke

Important Game for both Teams. Because both are not safe to stay in League or better to say - to play in Relegation Games. Leverkusen are actually in the weaker Form then Schalke and have 2 Pointes less then Schalke. So pressure is high - and for me thats not good for this Team. Because this Season they are not a team. Under Former Coach Schmidt and also under new coach Korkut, Leverkusen made some Rotations in every Game. Someone because Inury and also because they didn´t find the whole season his right Formation. Think Leverkusen will drift down next years to a Mid-Field Club. Schalke on the other side with small chances to Euro League. Last Days they have welcome back Kolasinac and Goretzka in Training. So big Plus today that both can play. Also they are bad in Away Bilance, but this is for one Fact that they are playing Euro League. So now they didn´t must look for a Midweek Game next Weeks in Euro League. Totally Focus on Bundesliga and also if Schalke Coach Weinzierl are under little Pressure because this "bad" season for Schalke - he is the right one. They have let me say too bad injury Situation´s in this Season in Offensive. Now against Leipzig they didn´t play bad and i have the feeling that the momentum is on Schalke side at the moment.

Schalke AHC0 @ 2.28 3/10 unibet

3 hours ago, Neubs said:
Leverkusen-Schalke

Important Game for both Teams. Because both are not safe to stay in League or better to say - to play in Relegation Games. Leverkusen are actually in the weaker Form then Schalke and have 2 Pointes less then Schalke. So pressure is high - and for me thats not good for this Team. Because this Season they are not a team. Under Former Coach Schmidt and also under new coach Korkut, Leverkusen made some Rotations in every Game. Someone because Inury and also because they didn´t find the whole season his right Formation. Think Leverkusen will drift down next years to a Mid-Field Club. Schalke on the other side with small chances to Euro League. Last Days they have welcome back Kolasinac and Goretzka in Training. So big Plus today that both can play. Also they are bad in Away Bilance, but this is for one Fact that they are playing Euro League. So now they didn´t must look for a Midweek Game next Weeks in Euro League. Totally Focus on Bundesliga and also if Schalke Coach Weinzierl are under little Pressure because this "bad" season for Schalke - he is the right one. They have let me say too bad injury Situation´s in this Season in Offensive. Now against Leipzig they didn´t play bad and i have the feeling that the momentum is on Schalke side at the moment.

Schalke AHC0 @ 2.28 3/10 >unibet

FT 1:4 :cheers

Freiburg, despite being high on the scoreboard, has one of the worst defensive lines with 52 pass goals. Because of the defenses the many goals have many chances
SV DARMSTADT 98 vs SC FREIBURG @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.85

Werder Bremen overall has 23 out of 30 over 2.5 goals and the same goals scored. I expect open play with many goals
WERDER BREMEN vs HERTHA BSC BERLIN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.80

Darmstadt-Freiburg

This is for me a Win For Freiburg. Reasons are simple. Darmstadt are the weakest team in League and even if they made some good Games with his fighting and runing style of Football. But today they play against a Freiburg Side who are also strong in physical Football and also coming over the fight with some good offensive Pressing. So it will be hard for Darmstadt to play his type of football. Also they can for sure relegated today from Bundesliga. They say that they will fight as long there Relegation is not for 100% sure, but say it clear. 11 Points in 4 Games. It´s immpossible.... So maybe they will play a little bit more offensive in there game and thats good for Freiburg who have some good Counter Attacking Players. Also in Freiburg motivation is very high. They can reach Euro League next year and thats still fantastic. And Freiburg is a little Club and if they don´t reach Euro League - Place this it´s not dramatic. So they don´t have any pressure. No new important missings on both sides and Freiburg so again without Grifo who are there best technical Player but don´t think that he would be the best choice in such type of football game what i today expected.

Freiburg @ 2.20 3/10 interwetten

2 hours ago, Neubs said:
Darmstadt-Freiburg

This is for me a Win For Freiburg. Reasons are simple. Darmstadt are the weakest team in League and even if they made some good Games with his fighting and runing style of Football. But today they play against a Freiburg Side who are also strong in physical Football and also coming over the fight with some good offensive Pressing. So it will be hard for Darmstadt to play his type of football. Also they can for sure relegated today from Bundesliga. They say that they will fight as long there Relegation is not for 100% sure, but say it clear. 11 Points in 4 Games. It´s immpossible.... So maybe they will play a little bit more offensive in there game and thats good for Freiburg who have some good Counter Attacking Players. Also in Freiburg motivation is very high. They can reach Euro League next year and thats still fantastic. And Freiburg is a little Club and if they don´t reach Euro League - Place this it´s not dramatic. So they don´t have any pressure. No new important missings on both sides and Freiburg so again without Grifo who are there best technical Player but don´t think that he would be the best choice in such type of football game what i today expected.

Freiburg @ 2.20 3/10 interwetten

FT 3:0 :@

Hoffenheim -1 @ 1.99(marathonbet)

After going 120 minutes in midweek, you can't help but think some of the Eintracht Frankfurt players are going to have a cup hangover. There will be tired legs and some are probably already thinking of the cup finals despite it being 3 weeks away. With Dortmund also failing to beat Koln today, Hoffenheim should be pretty motivated and should be able reclaim 3rd spot with a win over a weary Eintracht Frankfurt side.

Edited by vasilli07

Today i have bets in both Games...

Augsburg-Hamburg

Big Clash today here for the 15th Place. Augsburg in must Win Situation and all in Augsburg talking about a big fight against Hamburg. Hamburg comes with a down Trend to Augsburg. I´ve watched Hamburg live in Stadium in Derby against Bremen and in last years it never was easier to beat Hamburg. They looks for me in very bad shape and deserved the 1:2 loose last weekend against Darmstadt. Today also they must replaced both Keepers, so 3rd Keeper Mickel will be in the Goal. In such a important game not so good. Pressure is so high. Also Hamburg without Kostic and Mueller. So for me both best offensive Players are out. On other Side Augsburg today with some coming back Players who will be important. Defender Hinteregger are back from Injury, Finnbogasson are back from suspension and Kohr in Midfield also come back. So 3 - in my view - important players are back. Finnbogasson was long injured, but with his comeback last weeks it seems that Augsburg will be playing little bit better in offensive.
Also i think in this game it will be rain Cards. Hamburg in last 4 Games - 3 or more Yellow Cards. From Augsburg you hear that this will be a fight - so intensive game will be expected.Also it´s possible that in this game at the end we will see 1 or 2 Yellow Cards for playing of time - because it´s very important Game for both teams.
And with all missings and there Form - Augsburg i think will win this.

Augsburg @ 2.50 2/10 bwin
Over 4.5 Cards in Game @ 1.83 3/10 bet365

Hoffenheim-Frankfurt

Frankfurt after going in Extra Time in German Cup and reach the Cup-Final i think they will be not so fresh today in Head and with fitness. So it´s hard to say who will be in Starting XI for Frankfurt today.
Hoffenheim on other Side with One Point today they have safe the Champions League Qulification. But with 3 Points they will jump on 3rd Place who is the automatic Q. for CL. So motivation will be high and only Top-Scorer Krmaric are doubt. But with Szalai or Uth Hoffenheim have nice alternatives. Think Hoffenheim will grab today all 3 Points and this maybe very clear. Frankfurt will be tiered and Hoffenheim play allways intensive runing Game. So for me here:

Hoffenheim AHC-1 @ 1.94 5/10 bet365

8 hours ago, Neubs said:

Today i have bets in both Games...

Augsburg-Hamburg

Big Clash today here for the 15th Place. Augsburg in must Win Situation and all in Augsburg talking about a big fight against Hamburg. Hamburg comes with a down Trend to Augsburg. I´ve watched Hamburg live in Stadium in Derby against Bremen and in last years it never was easier to beat Hamburg. They looks for me in very bad shape and deserved the 1:2 loose last weekend against Darmstadt. Today also they must replaced both Keepers, so 3rd Keeper Mickel will be in the Goal. In such a important game not so good. Pressure is so high. Also Hamburg without Kostic and Mueller. So for me both best offensive Players are out. On other Side Augsburg today with some coming back Players who will be important. Defender Hinteregger are back from Injury, Finnbogasson are back from suspension and Kohr in Midfield also come back. So 3 - in my view - important players are back. Finnbogasson was long injured, but with his comeback last weeks it seems that Augsburg will be playing little bit better in offensive.
Also i think in this game it will be rain Cards. Hamburg in last 4 Games - 3 or more Yellow Cards. From Augsburg you hear that this will be a fight - so intensive game will be expected.Also it´s possible that in this game at the end we will see 1 or 2 Yellow Cards for playing of time - because it´s very important Game for both teams.
And with all missings and there Form - Augsburg i think will win this.

Augsburg @ 2.50 2/10 bwin
Over 4.5 Cards in Game @ 1.83 3/10
>bet365

Hoffenheim-Frankfurt

Frankfurt after going in Extra Time in German Cup and reach the Cup-Final i think they will be not so fresh today in Head and with fitness. So it´s hard to say who will be in Starting XI for Frankfurt today.
Hoffenheim on other Side with One Point today they have safe the Champions League Qulification. But with 3 Points they will jump on 3rd Place who is the automatic Q. for CL. So motivation will be high and only Top-Scorer Krmaric are doubt. But with Szalai or Uth Hoffenheim have nice alternatives. Think Hoffenheim will grab today all 3 Points and this maybe very clear. Frankfurt will be tiered and Hoffenheim play allways intensive runing Game. So for me here:

Hoffenheim AHC-1 @ 1.94 5/10 >bet365

Augsburg FT 4:0 and 5 Yellow Cards :cheers
Hoffenheim FT 1:0 CB
Fair to say, that Hoffenheim make a lucky Win. It was a typical 0:0....