** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Nap Of Day Comp Tuesday 16th

4.15 Kempton
Sarangoo is interesting runner in this field, she got a clever ride from Crowley last time out to finish 2nd at Sandown could get a soft lead in this field and this could be key. She has now put 2 good efforts together and is clearly in good heart. She is 2lb higher today but remains well handicapped 3lb below last winning mark and has previously won around here over CD and gets into this race off bottom weight which for a front runner is handy.

1pt win Sarangoo 11/2 bet365

2.45 Kemp - Entrench - win at 7/1 bog bet365

2yo maiden

My selection has run a couple of times at Goodwood, showing promise first time then floundering a bit in soft ground next time

Goodwood is a tricky track for inexperienced horses so I'm hoping she'll fare better on a flatter surface and the drop back to a mile might help as well

The current odds on favourite is Honorina from the Stoute yard who ran poorly on seasonal debut recently......she might have needed the run after a year off but there's a question mark against her now

All the other ones in contention are newcomers

5.50 Tipperary - Noble Aussie e/w @ 22/1 Skybet

3rd race I like one of the outsiders. Noble Aussie hasn't shown much but he leaves McConnell who's a pretty poor trainer to join Damian English who we've spoken about before. I would be surprised if he can't get this horse to win off 45 considering his record in handicaps. There also isn't a lot of pace in this race and I think English seems to have a lot of forward going types so dropping back in trip with cheekpieces on first time hopefully he'll be well positioned. Damian English also has a good record with his runners first time out so I reckon this one has been underrated.

Kempton 2.15 Star Of The Stage @ 9/1 William Hill e/w thanks

Star Of The Stage......from Julia Feilden yard the 4yo is a ex trained Richard Fahey till September last year since coming to this yard he's been a bit hit and miss where he's ran 10 times and only found two wins and no place finishes ,

He last ran 27 days ago Lingfield 7f AW when 4th of 9 runners beaten 3.75 lengths but the increase back to a mile will help as both wins came over that distance ,

Regular jockey Adam Beschizza keeps the ride and usual cheekpieces are on,