February 1 - February 7

13 hours ago, ogii55 said:

Busta was asleep in the first set. Still he showed his class in the third, but it's not ok for our bets...

If I bet on Djokovic to win, he would lose right now. I'm not sure if I should bet any more in this particular thread. Jesus, everything going wrong :( 

2 PICKS FOR THE ATP SOFIA TODAY:

BERANKIS-MULLER OVER 21.5 GAMES @ 1.6 on pinnaclesports
Expect it to be a long match. Will not be an easy win for the favorite Muller as Berankis has a good return of serve and better baseline game than Muller

(1/2 amount) BRANDS+4 GAMES HANDICAP OVER TROICKI @ 1.47 on pinnaclesports
(1/2 amount) BRANDS-TROICKI OVER 22 GAMES @ 1.61 on pinnaclesports
Brands has a big game and big serve. Already few matches won here. Troicki's first match after Australian Open, and willl not be an easy win for him.

1 hour ago, Fader said:

If I bet on Djokovic to win, he would lose right now. I'm not sure if I should bet any more in this particular thread. Jesus, everything going wrong :( 

There are always ups and downs! You have gained in many tournaments too! We are always grateful for your predictions/previews/insights/opinions! Even if you're on some losing streak now, thank you again! You're still one of the greatest amongst Czechpunter!

22 hours ago, Fader said:

5pts G.Monfils -4.5 games to beat Roger Vasselin 11/10 Skybet
If this doesn't come i'm going to jump off a bridge. Monfils is by far the better player and last time they played on the hard he beat Vasselin 6-3 6-2. Infact all 3 head-2-heads have been won by Monfils.  Hopefully this will spur on some kind of change in fortune. 

I hope you are alright having read about the bridge idea(lol). 

4pts G.Muller to beat R.Berankis 2-0 Evens WilliamHill
Will try again and go for Muller to win this in two. Was a toss up between this and the games handicap but Berankis may serve well to keep it tight. Head-2-head on the hardcourt shows Berankis won the last time these played but Muller was a set up and lost the second on a tie-breaker which kind of shows he may of lost his game after that.  Muller is playing alot better now too. In the previous round against Jaziri he got a 100% first serve points won stat. 100%!! 23 out of 23

Hey guys a novice better here. Been following a lot of good reads on this thread lately which have been really helpful for my betting avenues. 

The week has been weird lately for atp and hence playing it a little safe today. 

Would really like to know your opinions on this parlay that I am planning to play.

Bautista-Agut WIN

Fernando Verdasco WIN

Feliciano Lopez WIN

Simon 2-0

Kohlschreiber 2-0 

It makes a parlay for 4.29 on bet365

Thnanks for your advice Czechpunter. Bautista-Agut just got through with a WO.

I am confident with Lopez too but worried with Verdasco after his loss to Sela at AO. Kohlschreiber and Simon both look in gud form to me and Dustin Brown is unpredictable as well as unreliable but don't think he can outlast Simon in those big rallies that rattled Nole. 

Maybe I will be a little less greedy, let Verdasco out and go with Lopez, Simon and Kohlschreiber outright winners here....  

Any comment on my logic here? 

2 hours ago, Fader said:

lol, it's just so bad it's funny. I think this thread I've got every single bet wrong :\ 

My only hope is Gasquet saves me in the outright

New here though registered for some time............

Was confident and lost big on Monfil too....... just like you having bad streak - normally bet on football and basketball.  

Just like CzechPunter mentioned above, was hoping Monfil to retire after his medical time out when he had lost the 1st set!

Krets­chmer­, G/S­atsch­ko, A -vs- Bellu­cci, ­T/Dem­oline­r, M     WIN FOR Krets­chmer­, G/S­atsch­ko, A  2.5 Bet365

Krets­chmer­, G/S­atsch­ko, A  are last year winners. They started very well in the first round with 6:2, 6:2 win. Both guys are playing together since long time and last year won three titles. Belluci and Demoliner formed their team during Australian open, where they were 1/1. In Quito the team added another win over tired Cervantes and Lorenzi, who both played earlier single matches. Belluci is aiming for a title here and will have tomorrow a tough match against Busta. I see here slight advantage for Kretschmer and Satschko and the odds are pretty nice. I was ready to take a win for them event around 2.00, but 2.45 is a gift.

3 minutes ago, ogii55 said:

Krets­chmer­, G/S­atsch­ko, A -vs- Bellu­cci, ­T/Dem­oline­r, M     WIN FOR Krets­chmer­, G/S­atsch­ko, A  2.5 Bet365

Krets­chmer­, G/S­atsch­ko, A  are last year winners. They started very well in the first round with 6:2, 6:2 win. Both guys are playing together since long time and last year won three titles. Belluci and Demoliner formed their team during Australian open, where they were 1/1. In Quito the team added another win over tired Cervantes and Lorenzi, who both played earlier single matches. Belluci is aiming for a title here and will have tomorrow a tough match against Busta. I see here slight advantage for Kretschmer and Satschko and the odds are pretty nice. I was ready to take a win for them event around 2.00, but 2.45 is a gift.

2.5 is a gift. However the odds are going down very fast :) Seems there is a lot of betting into this match. I am sorry that I didn't look at it earlier, because the odds were 2.6 plus.

4pts B.Paire to beat Henri Mathieu 2-0 6/4 Betway
Aslong as Paire starts well he should win this without too many issues. Age will be catching up to Mathieu at some point at 34. He went out at this point last season and Id expect the same again. Paire is a good up and coming player ranked 21st and although more of a clay player should be able to move Mathieu around the court

2pts R.Ram to beat Ramos 4/1 Betway
i think at this price he is worth taking. Ramos far from inspiring of late although yes, has done well last year. Ram looked decent in the Aus Open and depending on Ramos could take advantage here. 

Back Edouard Roger-Vasselin/John Millman over 22.5 games for a 7/10 stake at 1.98 with Pinnaclesports

I've seen both players in action this week and I know they serve very well both of them. Roger-Vasselin did well to take out Monfils in straight sets with solid serving and Monfils had some really bad off day that made the match result in an easy straight sets victory for Roger-Vasselin but he will have more trouble coming his way this time around. I feel very sure about that. The match against Monfils did go over 22.5 games and Roger-Vasselin is favourite to win this match so I don't get the odds for the over 22.5 line because Millman is playing better then Monfils did.

Back Marcos Baghdatis (+3.0) to beat Richard Gasquet for a 8/10 stake at 1.97 with Pinnaclesports

Fader about your outright on Gasquet it's not looking so good for tomorrow since he is trailing against Baghdatis 0-3 in the head-2-head. I think we might see a pretty good match between Baghdatis and Gasquet but keep in mind that Gasquet has failed to take a set from Baghdatis in 3 attempts so I find it strange to see the standard game handicap price on Baggy being the outsider bet since it should be more likely that we may see an even match between them or even a shock result making Baggy the winner in straight sets like Muller against Simon tonight.

Back Alexander Zverev to beat Michael Berrer for a 9/10 stake at 1.59 with Pinnaclesports

I have some big trouble seeing an upset in this one. Berrer may serve well but still what does Zverev do if not serve well too. Since Zverev is the bigger talent and will be coming big time this season as it looks like this week this may be his chance to make his first semifinal in an ATP tournament. I don't think he will underperform after beating a better player then Berrer since he showed that he could take out Vanni although it was a hard fought victory then. I think Zverev wins again and I'm happy with the straight win instead of taking a chance on any handicap.

Edit: Zverevs first semifinal in an indoor hard ATP tournament because he was in the semi of Hamburg 2014 and Bastad last season but those are on clay where Zverev is obviously better but still I have a lot of faith in him although he's lost before in straight sets to Berrer in Beijing qualifiers last season.

Edited by four-leaf

5 hours ago, Fader said:

2pts R.Ram to beat Ramos 4/1 Betway
i think at this price he is worth taking. Ramos far from inspiring of late although yes, has done well last year. Ram looked decent in the Aus Open and depending on Ramos could take advantage here. 

serving for the match at 5-3 and now he is going to throw it away to lose 7-5 :eyes Why am I not surprised? 

Another doubles match from Quito:

Maytin/Reyes-Varela vs Krajcek/Monroe 2.58 Pinnacle

Maytin/Reyes Varela already won a quality match here. They beat a strong team of Granojers/Riba. Maytin is returning after long injury, but seems well in form. He and his partner got far more success on clay courts than Krajcek/Monroe, who didn't play in their first round match, but won via WO. Before Maytin's injury they made a good team and reached a challenger finial together. Monroe and Krajcek are ahead in rankings, but in fact last year they never made a good results together.

Lorenzi - Tomic 2.04 Pinnace

Despite the fact that Lorenzi almost died on court (as he always looks beaten after a long tourney) last week during the challenger final, he recovered very well. THe Italian scored two very easy wins. He is in good form and will be a tough hurdle for Australian. Tomic never been a force on clay. He overcame Baena in his first match, but now Lorenzi is a different level. The Italian started as a favorite on the books, but his odds went up a little bit.

Back Dustin Brown to beat Ruben Bemelmans for a 7/10 stake at 1.75 with BetVictor

Back Marcos Baghdatis to beat Richard Gasquet for a 7/10 stake at 2.85 with Unibet

Two wins today, finally, and at good odds too. Going for two tomorrow, Brown should be too strong for Bemelmans if he keeps his current standard, the Belgian was lucky to beat Struff today. Baghdatis should also have a decent chance to upset Gasquet for the fourth time in a row - he looked good against Daniel and Lacko, this is a good match-up for him, and the conditions suit him as well.

Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/tennis/atp-montpellier-day-five-2016020408

One more for tomorrow

Troicki vs Kohlsreiber 2.17 Matchbook

Today Troicki was impressive against Brands. He broke the hard serving German twice and was 100% on first and 70% on second serve. The Serbian told in interview that he is waiting his friends to come to watch him during the weekend from Belgrade, so he feels that is in good form and will reach at least the semifinal. Kohlsreiber started very well in the first round, but lost a set to Dzumhyr. The German was in command in both matches and he will have the H2H advantage. Troicki is a guy, who may lost from very weak opponents in the first round of the tournaments, but when he showed something promising, he is ready to fight for the title. Not sure what is the condition of Bautista-Agut, but I think it's him or Troicki the main favorites for the title in Sofia.

2.5pts A.Mannarino to get the first set (Vs Agut) 12/5 Bet365
1pt A.Mannarino to win 2-0 6/1 Betvictor

A nice price for Mannarino to grab the first set in my opinion. Agut had alot of long hard games in the Australian Open and hasn't played on the indoor court since. We have seen with many players this week the rustiness and lack of adaption. So much so, that alot of players have lost in straight sets probably because the lazy fucks can't be bothered to fight. This could be a match like that. This could be similar to the Paire match in the sense Mannarino has already played two matches and won convincingly. Started well and has not been broken or been erratic. Agut may go on to win this but I see value in the first set as it may take him a while to settle and if Mannarino serves well you could see him take an early lead in the set.

Another doubles selection from Quito, Let's hope that my prediction this time will be better :)

Martin/Podlipnik-Castillo vd Belluci/Demoliner 2.5 Bet365

Martin/Podpilnik-Castillo won their six last matches together. Last year they won several challenger doubles titles and they are a really strong team. Martin also showed very good form on single in Quito. Belluci will have an earlier single match against Busta and will not be so rested. I expect a pretty close match, because of Demoliner's class, but probably the team experience will give some benefits for Martin/Podlipnik.