Italy - Serie A - 7-8 January

Re: Italy - Serie A - 7-8 January

Did you see the match? You could have predicted from the starting defence that Lazio that there was the potential for disarray and thats what happened. The first goal was comedy defending with no-one bothering to close down Destro despite the fact that he must have run about 40 yards with the ball. Another bit of clumsy defending led to the first penalty (correct decision), and whilst the sending off / 2nd penalty was a strange decision (although it was a foul by the GK), even if neither had of been given it would have been 3-0 anyway as Siena had already scored before the ref decided to give the penalty.
The bets were already made by the start of the game and the team was made of such nature as to lose the game. Also red card, penalties, what else do you want ? The points were just given away, now I know why odds for Siena to win dropped and odds for draw ... very little, cause things were certain. I know that in Romania for example if you want to give the points to a team you make a penalty or receive a red card if you also want to give them some goals difference. Now you can believe whatever you want ... others too ... I'm not in here to enlighten anyone, as I don't give a damn, but I have seen MAAANY weird matches in serie A. Recently there have been some in Premier League as well, I won't name them as it really doesn't matter, but I know that smart people already know what I am talking about. Serie A is a joke of a Championship and Italia is a joke of a country. DOn't get me wrong I don't mean to bring anyone down and I apologise if anyone feels that way. I live in ROmania and the level of corruption in this country is greater than the one in Italy. Football is a business, sport is a business, supporters and bettors are the suckers financing it, charimen are living well because of it. Anyway, as a conclusion, it is always recommendable to wait and see the lineups before betting on some matches, like this one. You said that previously in a post if I am not wrong ...:clap

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Italy - Serie A - 7-8 January Bologna> Catania = 1 (2.30) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Bologna position 17° points 15 Catania position 8° points 22 Preview: Bologna: Suspended: Portanova (defender 15 / 1); injured: Kone (midfielder 15 / 0). Catania: Injured: Llama (midfielder 0 / 0), Suazo (forward 3 / 0), Spolli (defender 12 / 0), Biagianti (6 midfielder / 0); absent by choice of the company: Andujar (goalkeeper 16 / 0), Maxi Lopez (forward 13 / 3), Pablo Ledesma (midfielder 3 / 0). Bologna has a score in house w2-d1-l5 goals scored 7 goals against 13 while Catania has a score out of the house w1-d5-l2 goals scored 11 goals against 17. The Bologna lost its last home match with a score of 0-2 against Catania and the RMA drew the last game away from home with the score 3-3 against Parma. For Bologna, this is a very important game because they are involved in the fight to avoid relegation and a defeat would complicate the situation more dramatic already. I think that the Bologna company can take advantage of the problems is that of injuries of Catania. Players such as Di Vaio, Ramirez, Diamonds can create problems for the visiting team. :hope:hope:hope

All these Inter players practice with other team players, but not going to play tonight so as not to renew injury before an important match against Milan. When Ranieri took over team, they again shows games from Mancini and Mourinho era. Ranieri's team brought the winning mentality, as opposed to start of the season when players are seemed very poor on the pitch ("drinking beer without a great need to win"). Inter will be especially motivated to win tonight, because v Milan could easily not win. So three points are required in order to avoid too much moved away from leading teams. Parma is unpredictable team this season, but still have 5 losses in 7 away games. However, their tactics is defensive with fast counter attacks by wing attackers. They conceded six goals in their last two games, both 3-3 home games, against Lecce and Catania. But now rival is stronger Inter at away game and while they lack key defender, so it's will be tough night for them. Siena's next opponent and it's much more important game. Giovinco and Floccari are players who can create problems to each team, but don't see that make positive result at Guiseppe Meacca where Parma won only once (99') in 18 visits. Julio Cesar, Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Nagatomo, Zanetti, Motta, Cambiasso, R.Alvarez, Milito, Pazzini Mirante, Zaccardo, Santacroce, Paletta, Gobbi, Biabiany, Morrone, Gallopa, Modesto, Giovinco, Floccari My fair odds are below 1.45 and this prize at local is value for me!!! Are you OK now? :cigar Inter v Parma 1 @1.60 (local) 3/10
Easy money @artist :cigar:cigar

Event Udinese - Cesena
Selection Udinese -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 08/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price 10bet @ 2.51
Reasoning Udinese will face Cesena trying to take all three points. Udinese sits on the third positon in Serie A, two points behind leaders Juventus and Milan. Udinese are in great home fit at Seria A competition, unbeaten already ten games in a row. They won eight of these ten home games during that strike drew only with Milan and Juventus 0-0 both games. Udinese took five of this eight win with two goals or more, defeat teams like Palermo, Fiorentina, Bologna, Roma Lazio. On the other hand Cesena is poor team this season, they are sitting before last in overall table deep in the relegation zone three points behind safety zone. Cesena lost four of last six away games with two goals or more, they failed 4-1 in Atalanta, 2-0 against Milan, 2-0 when visited Parma and Siena. Cesena has no big names in their squad while host team has Di Natale I think he is the key to this game.

Don't like the look of this Lazio line up to be honest, defensivly they would concern me. The GK Marchetti is out as we know, and 3 of the first choice defence don't start as Dias and Diakite are on the bench and Konko injured. Midfield is solid but unspectacular with no Hernanes, and may have trouble getting service to Klose and Cisse. No bet for me. Good luck to everyone else.
I usually attach little importance to team news like this (as teams always have injuries, and I reason they should be able to adjust, with players coming in raising their game if necessary). After backing Lazio against Siena last night on the basis of their superior form, and then seeing their abject performance, I might have to pay more attention to teams news. Lazio looked very poor I thought, and were second best throughout the game. While accepting the team changes weakened them, I was very disappointed with the attitude of the players on the pitch. Compared with the Siena team, they just didn't look interested, and Siena fully deserved their big win.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 7-8 January Sport Football (Italy) Event Udinese vs Cesena Selection Udinese Win and Under 2.5 Goals in the match Strength 10/10 Date 08/01/2012 Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 2.80 Reasoning WilliamHill has a interesting market for matches and I like this one for this match. Normally Udinese does not score more than 2 goals, they have scored more than 2 goals once in more than 10 matches. Also they dont conceed to many goals, sometimes rivals get the chances but normally Udinese is serious and strong at defense. Udinese should win this game to keep chances of europe and winning league this year. I dont expect them to score 3 and all remains if they conceed or not, and 2.80 for Cesena to not score in my opinion is a good price to take.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 7-8 January Cagliari - Genoa: Genoa @ 3.80 (Victor Chandler) 10/10 The odds for Genoa's win are too long in my opinion. Cagliari's home advantage is not that strong to make them favourites at about 2.25. Caglari has a home record of 1-5-2 and has the worst form in the last 8 matches (1-2-5). Genoa's away record isn't great (2-1-5) but they have registerd wins at Lazio and Siena which are teams currently in better standing than Cagliari. Genoa had a coaching change after the 6-1 spanking at Napoli and Gilardinio makes his debut. In the last 4 H2H Genoa has a record of 3-0-1. The odds make the bet worth the risk, I think. Novara - Fiorentina: Novara @ 3.20 (Victor Chandler) 10/10 The teams are more evenly matched than the odds indicate and certainly Fiorentina does not deserve to be favourites here. Novara may be in 18th place (12 points) and the relegation zone, but Fiorentina isn't that far above relegation (15th place; 18 points). Both teams are respectively weak in their home/away performance. However, Novara's 2-4-2 home record is accompanied by a 12:13 goals differential whereas Fiorentina's 0-3-5 away record is accompanied by a 1:9 goals differential. Also, Fiorentina lost, arguably, its best player, Giraldinio, to Genoa. In sum, the odds are high enough to make the bet worth the risk given the circumstances. Bologna - Catania: Draw @ 3.20 (Ladbrokes) 10/10 This match up recommends a draw result, I think. Bologna is struggling near the relegation line in 17th place with 15 points. The hosts have the 3rd worst home record (2-1-5) and a -5 goal diffential at home. Catania is essentially an average team. The guests sit in 8th place with 22 points and have the 11th best away record (1-5-2) which indicates that they are tough to defeat in away matches where they draw 62.5% of the time. The last three H2H results are balanced (1-1-1). I believe the draw is a value bet given the dynamics of the encounter. Atalanta - Milan: Both Teams to Score: Yes @ 1.90 (William Hill) 10/10 This bet is based on the following statistics. First, Atalanta has scored in 7/8 home matches. Second, Milan has the best offense in the league but concedes, on average, 1.50 goals per away match (12 goals in 8 away matches). Hence, the given odds make the BTTS bet worth the risk, I think.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 7-8 January Udinese -1: 2.25 @ Bwin I really cannot see Cesena scoring here. They have scored the least goals in Serie A while Udinese have conceded the least in the league. When I have watched them this year I have noticed that Udinese seem to be able to up a gear when they need to against weaker teams and while I doubt they will run wild I think Udinese have the attacking firepower to cover this handicap with ease.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 7-8 January For today Cagliari vs Genoa – Genoa +0.5 AH 1.73 at Victor Chandler (2.5 units) I would have considered both of these two teams pretty even, so to see that Cagliari have significantly lower odds opens up some opportunities on Genoa . Cagliari have been on a terrible run of form of late with only one win in eleven games and it’s their home form that has caused real difficulties for them, with more points picked up and goals scored on the road rather than at the Sant’Elia so far this season. They brought in a new manager in mid November but have yet to see any improvement. Maybe they will in the longer term, but for this match things look quite difficult for them again as they come up against a decent Genoa outfit. There is a big loss for Cagliari in this match and that is Daniele Conti their experienced captain and most defensive midfielder. I don’t think they have any suitable replacement for him at the moment, and with the debutant Danielle Dessena likely to come in to replace him, I think Genoa may potentially over run them in midfield especially as its likely that the away side will have Merkel, Rossi and Jankovic all operating in there, and if they see plenty of the ball I’m sure they will create chances for Gilardino who will be desperate to score on his debut. Genoa do have a new manager as well so the uncertainty around the exact tactics he will deploy moved me away from taking Genoa on the outright markets, but I’m not expecting Marino to change too much about this teams playing style, he will just be trying to get a bit more consistency. Both teams could be quite attack minded today, so overs could be a worthwhile pick as well. Leece vs Juve – Over 2.5 goals 1.85 at Bwin (2.5 units) Not too much to say about this one, other than to simply look at Leece’s results so far under Cosmi; Leece 2 -3 Lazio Parma 3 – 3 Leece Inter 4 – 1 Leece It is no surprise that these scorelines have come about given Cosmi’s overly attack minded approach, and there is no suggestion that he’s going to change that any time soon so with that philosophy the overs will always be worth a shout. Indeed it’s been suggested that we might see a back three today, rather than the flat back four which should make things even more interesting. Given that Lazio, Parma, Inter and indeed Napoli have all scored 3 or more against them in Leece’s last 4 games, you would have to fancy Juve to do similar today. They play great attacking football, and have all the key men fit with Vucinic returning and with the time and space Leece are likely to afford them in the final third of the pitch they could have a field day. Leece are no mugs going forward either, they will create many opportunities even against the best teams with the style of play they have, and whilst they are not always composed in front of goal (against Inter they missed so many great chances) if they keep creating then goals can come. :hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 7-8 January Udinese vs Cesena As was mentioned here already, Udinese are the #1 home team in Serie A this season and they also have the best defense overall. They've only conceded twice at home and have won 7/8 matches. Home matches scores were (in order): 2-0 vs Fiorentina 2-0 vs Bologna 3-0 vs Novara 1-0 vs Palermo 2-1 vs Siena 2-0 vs Roma 2-1 vs Chievo 0-0 vs Juventus As for Cesena, they've scored 3 and conceded 12 on their travels and their away games look like this: 1-0 @ Catania 1-0 @ Milan 2-0 @ Siena 2-0 @ Parma 0-1 @ Bologna 2-0 @ Juventus 0-1 @ Palermo 4-1 @ Atlanta As far as I know, Udinese don't have any major injury concerns. They've scored more than 2 goals only once this season and I expect Cesena to play really defensively and don't expect them to let in more than 2 goals, 3 at the very most. I also don't expect that they will score like some of the other punters that are taking Udinese to win to nil. Correct Score: 1-0 @ 7 2-0 @ 7.2 3-0 @ 13 Being the safe gambler that I am, I also took 0-0, 1-1, 2-1 and 3-1 so I break even if either of these 4 bets win, but I win a lot if 1-0, 2-0 or 3-0 win... I'm expecting the game to end 2-0 so I put the most money on that score line.

Sport Football (Italy) Event Udinese vs Cesena Selection Udinese Win and Under 2.5 Goals in the match Strength 10/10 Date 08/01/2012 Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 2.80 Reasoning WilliamHill has a interesting market for matches and I like this one for this match. Normally Udinese does not score more than 2 goals, they have scored more than 2 goals once in more than 10 matches. Also they dont conceed to many goals, sometimes rivals get the chances but normally Udinese is serious and strong at defense. Udinese should win this game to keep chances of europe and winning league this year. I dont expect them to score 3 and all remains if they conceed or not, and 2.80 for Cesena to not score in my opinion is a good price to take.
GL with your bet, but I felt the need to point out the bad value you are getting here. Basically you are taking Udinese to win either 1-0 or 2-0 @2.8. But if you were to just dutch these correct scores at best prices available, you would get 3.5 for your bet. Heck even if you don't have access to other bookies, Hills go 6.0 on 1-0 and 7.0 on 2-0, and these dutched pays 3.23 instead of 2.8. I really think the bookies have some of these markets just for what they consider "lazy" punters - i.e. ones that will not take the time to check around for extra value. This is nothing personal btw, just a bit of a bug-bear of mine. Edit, I see that the price went from 2.8 > 3.1 before kick-off. But still, why take 3.1 when you can take 3.23 with the same bookie? May seem a small difference but in the long run it can make a big difference.

GL with your bet, but I felt the need to point out the bad value you are getting here. Basically you are taking Udinese to win either 1-0 or 2-0 @2.8. But if you were to just dutch these correct scores at best prices available, you would get 3.5 for your bet. Heck even if you don't have access to other bookies, Hills go 6.0 on 1-0 and 7.0 on 2-0, and these dutched pays 3.23 instead of 2.8. I really think the bookies have some of these markets just for what they consider "lazy" punters - i.e. ones that will not take the time to check around for extra value. This is nothing personal btw, just a bit of a bug-bear of mine. Edit, I see that the price went from 2.8 > 3.1 before kick-off. But still, why take 3.1 when you can take 3.23 with the same bookie? May seem a small difference but in the long run it can make a big difference.
I totally agree. Makes completely sense to me to take 1-0 & 2-0 instead of Udinese to win to nil & Under 2.5 @ 2.8. The game is quite open so far due to that 1st minute opener. Udinese could've been 3-0 up by the 13th minute mark. I hope it quiets down a bit, hoping for that 2-0 win. :hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 7-8 January sorry no time for larger writeup but basically the value of the month, Cagliari underachieving and missing quite few important imo themost ine is Conti. Genoa just transfered Gila which will give them extra boodt to be a better team especially offence wihich was led only by Palacio is boosted. Genoa to win @ 3.75 bet365

Re: Italy - Serie A - 7-8 January Novara @ 3.2 bf stake 2/10 Small stake on Novara to win today. Even though the Piemontesi are in relegation zone I like their attitude on the pitch and determination. Caracciolo should start this match with Meggiorini, Mazzarani behind the 2 strikers is in good form. Some problems in mid for Novara due to injuries but hopefully the new signing Jensen can be listed in the bench. Fiorentina without real strikers today, poor away performances so far but on the paper they are favorites. No reason to compare the 2 line-ups but Novara is hard to kill at Piola stadium.

For today Cagliari vs Genoa – Genoa +0.5 AH 1.73 at Victor Chandler (2.5 units) Leece vs Juve – Over 2.5 goals 1.85 at Bwin (2.5 units)
:\ A couple of bad picks undoes all my profits in the FA cup yesterday. With the exception of a couple of picks doesn't seem the best day for us Serie A punters by the looks of it. Won't be going in on the Palermo vs Napoli game either, as would want some draw cover on Napoli but odds not attractive.

For today Cagliari vs Genoa – Genoa +0.5 AH 1.73 at Victor Chandler (2.5 units) I would have considered both of these two teams pretty even, so to see that Cagliari have significantly lower odds opens up some opportunities on Genoa . Cagliari have been on a terrible run of form of late with only one win in eleven games and it’s their home form that has caused real difficulties for them, with more points picked up and goals scored on the road rather than at the Sant’Elia so far this season. They brought in a new manager in mid November but have yet to see any improvement. Maybe they will in the longer term, but for this match things look quite difficult for them again as they come up against a decent Genoa outfit. There is a big loss for Cagliari in this match and that is Daniele Conti their experienced captain and most defensive midfielder. I don’t think they have any suitable replacement for him at the moment, and with the debutant Danielle Dessena likely to come in to replace him, I think Genoa may potentially over run them in midfield especially as its likely that the away side will have Merkel, Rossi and Jankovic all operating in there, and if they see plenty of the ball I’m sure they will create chances for Gilardino who will be desperate to score on his debut. Genoa do have a new manager as well so the uncertainty around the exact tactics he will deploy moved me away from taking Genoa on the outright markets, but I’m not expecting Marino to change too much about this teams playing style, he will just be trying to get a bit more consistency. Both teams could be quite attack minded today, so overs could be a worthwhile pick as well.
Result: Cagliari 3 Genoa 0 I saw some of the second half, and it reminded me of Genoa v Lazio yesterday. From what I saw, Cagliari dominated and Genoa were very poor (and they had a man sent off).

Re: Italy - Serie A - 7-8 January Yeah I think i'm going to black list Genoa for a while. One of those teams that looks pretty good on paper but only impresses sporadically. I think that has been the case for a couple of years now. They've also been giving away penalties and red cards too often this season, which has pretty much been their downfall, as it was again today. Will give it a while to see if the new manager can get any consistancy and discipline from his players.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 7-8 January Palermo - Napoli What was in the mind, if the corect time was 75' to 90' now 71' and 59''. Pick: Late Goal . After 71 minute and 59 seconds? Yes. @ 1.83 8/10 Bet365 * Palermo games played at home so far, 6 won one lost (Cesena), 6/7 this bet made it through (winner). If I consider a cup game played not long time ago, it makes 7 times winner from 8 games. * Napoli away in Serie A so far (7 games): this bet has won 5/7. As for theyr away adventure in the Champions League: In Manchester, Munchen or Villareal were.. late goals (3/3). Late Goal, of course regarding the line oddsmakers set for tonight: After 71:59. Counting on Hamsik to do it for Napoli, the late goal (of course... stats say so) :) "Follow me, you have a choice, your dreams will come true, all dreams will come true. Beautifull dreams..." GL!

Siena - Lazio Pick: Lazio Goal Before 62:00 @ 1.83 2/10 Bet365 4-0 :wall Inter - Parma Pick: Early Booking? Yes. Until 28:00 @ 1.83 2/10 Bet365 24' Walter Samuel is booked for the home team :) Pick: Late Goal? Yes. After 73 min and 59 seconds @ 1.83 2/10 Bet365 79' It's now 5 - 0 in Milan as Marco Davide Faraoni scores for Inter
Tragic godamit, free yourself!!!

NOW I KNOW WHY I SPOKE WHERE IS ZLATAN?????? All bet from Italy lost...maybe one or two win :p
And?what's your point?If you wouldn't be so lazy you would do your own reasearch.Following A Serias is not that hard.there is plenty of websites with info about teams on internet.Do your home work and don't rely on others. I'm asking you once again.Apart from low odds @1.30 bets what did Zlatan won?If guys had bad day it doesn't mean they are bad.just one of those days. So stop crying and asking for picks.

And?what's your point?If you wouldn't be so lazy you would do your own reasearch.Following A Serias is not that hard.there is plenty of websites with info about teams on internet.Do your home work and don't rely on others. I'm asking you once again.Apart from low odds @1.30 bets what did Zlatan won?If guys had bad day it doesn't mean they are bad.just one of those days. So stop crying and asking for picks.
My point is 1,30 on 1000 EUR = 1300 EUR.... YOU UNDARSTAND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My point is 1' date=30 on 1000 EUR = 1300 EUR.... YOU UNDARSTAND ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Er,im not blind.Oh here is an example.Udinese was @1.44 and if you would follow Series A i would know that Udinese's home record is good and Cesena away is a bit poor.Also Udinese in top 3 while guests are fighing for relegation.Then u check team news.You don't have to be an expert to play Udinese home win. @1.44 on 1000EUR = 1440 Understand? easy and don't need zlatan to do this. Also most of the guys here alreday tiped Udinese but you are too blind to see it - you need Zlatan...:puke

Re: Italy - Serie A - 7-8 January Palermo – SSC Napoli Palermo in bad run, 5 games without a win. Napoli last victory in Palermo in Serie A dates back to 1969. Palermo are without playmaker Iličić, Zahavi , Pisano , Hernandez . For Napoli only injured: Lavezzi . I bet on Napoli all favorit today won...Napoli if dont win today will be on 7 positions under Inter,Roma and Lazio.... Pick: A Odds: 2.30 Stake: 5 Bookie: SBOBET

So your practically saying that although Chivu, Sneijder and FOrlan are missing(3 of their most important players, especially sneijder), home team want to win ? Is that your reasoning ? WANT to win ? Are there teams who get on the field and drink beer or something ? Are there teams who don't want to win and be in a good mood for the next match ? You're saying Parma are unpredictable, but you still find odds around 1.6 value ? Whatever ... if I'm to give my opinion on this one, as amediocre punterthat I am, it could be over 2.5 and Parma could score(I think they have decent odds for scoring).
My friend, since you're already calling out me, really would be fair to write results of your bets (here and La Liga)... Or would already did it, only that bets were correct?

Re: Italy - Serie A - 7-8 January Sport Football (Italy) Event Palermo - Napoli Selection Over 3.5 goals Strength 5/10 Date 08/01/2012 Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 3.75 Reasoning This will only be for Mutti on the banch of Palermo since he was appointed coach on 20 December. With him in charge the team got a draw 2-2 at Novara, and should have really gotten all 3 but a silly red card from Ilicic allowed the guests to come back into the game a sneak a point at the end. So for this game, the Slovenian will be suspended. At home, Palermo hold one of the best records this season. 6 wins, a loss and a draw. As well as some highly scoring games. 4-3 with Inter, 3-2 with Cagliari, 3-1 with Bologna as well as a 4-4 draw in the Cup with Siena. So now when they meet a high scoring team like Napoli we can expect another high scoring game. About Napoli, everyone knows their offensive potential up-front with playerss like Pandev, Cavani, Hamsik or Lavezzi. In the last 3 seasons Palermo won this fixture 2-1 everytime. I want one more goal here for juicy odds.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 7-8 January Unlucky this weekend guys. I am glad I stayed clear. I think Genoa may be one to watch because although they are tragically weak at the moment they could be decent. Palacio and Gila in particular could hit it off well. They've got to sort that midfield out. I do kind of fancy Napoli tonight but a draw wouldn't be all that surprising. Nap's do have the strength all over the pitch and a welcome rest for their squad. A new manager for Palermo so you never know what can happen. A bit too slim for me to get involved. I just hope we get to see Vargas come on from the bench.