** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Italy - Serie A - 7-8 January

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Italy - Serie A - 7-8 January

Palermo - Napoli What was in the mind, if the corect time was 75' to 90' now 71' and 59''. Pick: Late Goal . After 71 minute and 59 seconds? Yes. @ 1.83 8/10 Bet365 * Palermo games played at home so far, 6 won one lost (Cesena), 6/7 this bet made it through (winner). If I consider a cup game played not long time ago, it makes 7 times winner from 8 games. * Napoli away in Serie A so far (7 games): this bet has won 5/7. As for theyr away adventure in the Champions League: In Manchester, Munchen or Villareal were.. late goals (3/3). Late Goal, of course regarding the line oddsmakers set for tonight: After 71:59. Counting on Hamsik to do it for Napoli, the late goal (of course... stats say so) :) "Follow me, you have a choice, your dreams will come true, all dreams will come true. Beautifull dreams..." GL!
89' Palermo are back in the match in Palermo. Fabrizio Miccoli has scored to make it 1-3

My friend' date=' since you're already calling out me, really would be fair to write results of your bets (here and La Liga)... Or would already did it, only that bets were correct?[/quote'] And forgot to say, we call it Zlatan's syndrome!?

Bologna> Catania = 1 (2.30) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Bologna position 17° points 15 Catania position 8° points 22 Preview: Bologna: Suspended: Portanova (defender 15 / 1); injured: Kone (midfielder 15 / 0). Catania: Injured: Llama (midfielder 0 / 0), Suazo (forward 3 / 0), Spolli (defender 12 / 0), Biagianti (6 midfielder / 0); absent by choice of the company: Andujar (goalkeeper 16 / 0), Maxi Lopez (forward 13 / 3), Pablo Ledesma (midfielder 3 / 0). Bologna has a score in house w2-d1-l5 goals scored 7 goals against 13 while Catania has a score out of the house w1-d5-l2 goals scored 11 goals against 17. The Bologna lost its last home match with a score of 0-2 against Catania and the RMA drew the last game away from home with the score 3-3 against Parma. For Bologna, this is a very important game because they are involved in the fight to avoid relegation and a defeat would complicate the situation more dramatic already. I think that the Bologna company can take advantage of the problems is that of injuries of Catania. Players such as Di Vaio, Ramirez, Diamonds can create problems for the visiting team. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHH :ok

Palermo – SSC Napoli Palermo in bad run, 5 games without a win. Napoli last victory in Palermo in Serie A dates back to 1969. Palermo are without playmaker Iličić, Zahavi , Pisano , Hernandez . For Napoli only injured: Lavezzi . I bet on Napoli all favorit today won...Napoli if dont win today will be on 7 positions under Inter,Roma and Lazio.... Pick: A Odds: 2.30 Stake: 5 Bookie: SBOBET
1-3 FT WON + 6,5 :clap

Well done.See' date='u can do it yourself and don't need to ask for Z***N.;)[/quote'] Yes but I like people who is positive of betting ( who is in green house) ....but I see that someone does not like it :( I was on another forum ... when I started with my win I was banned types of administrator

Yes but I like people who is positive of betting ( who is in green house) ....but I see that someone does not like it :( I was on another forum ... when I started with my win I was banned types of administrator
What forum was it?Bettingadvice?I saw your profile there.You don't really need to post anyway.as far as you win yourself money it's fine.:ok Are you sure your were banned for winning and not for mouthing and sluging off other members,moaning or maybe spaming. Are you angry?do you feel uncomfortable?do you want to hit somebody?maybe you want to kick someone in a face?do you feel like everything is going to hell?everything is just sleeping away?do you feel like all the world is against you or your friends,your family?are you gonna do something about it?

Never bet on Italians unless you're guessing a fixed game. Otherwise, on small odds you'll always get f*cked :lol:lol:lol :spank WORST.LEAGUE.FOR.BETTING.EVER
IMO you are wrong. Serie A is the best of the top 5 leagues for betting, this week the results were better than in Primera for example. I had a combo with 4 picks from Italy (Roma, Inter, Bologna, Napoli) and one from Spain (Sociedad). You know the results. But this is not an isolated case. I made a statistic of my picks throughout the last 5-6 years and the percentage of Italian games on my tickets was the biggest, as well as the percentage of good-guessed results. As for the Lazio game, when I saw it first time I immediately reminded of their game some years ago which ended 3:0 for Siena (it may be that all of the goals were scored in first half) and skipped it.

What forum was it?Bettingadvice?I saw your profile there.You don't really need to post anyway.as far as you win yourself money it's fine.:ok Are you sure your were banned for winning and not for mouthing and sluging off other members,moaning or maybe spaming. Are you angry?do you feel uncomfortable?do you want to hit somebody?maybe you want to kick someone in a face?do you feel like everything is going to hell?everything is just sleeping away?do you feel like all the world is against you or your friends,your family?are you gonna do something about it?
This was a name of forum mate... 1. http://get-bet.bigforumpro.com/http://bet-team.org/ 2. http://betcrew.forumotion.net/ p.s but now dont work :ok