PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value announced

morlspin

PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value announced  

1. 1.

• Hell Yeah, wouldn't miss it for the world
    • Will confirm later, but am interested
    • Not Sure
    • No, sorry, i cant make it

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou I imagine the satalites for the EPO wont finish untill way after 8pm so you may risk not playing in the PL games....unless you play the sundays sat. Gaz, they have a £25 and £75 comps on friday nights, you playing?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou Also they have a special VIP table behind a glass screen in the VIP area...would be cool to play the final table of the 2 events on that :P

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou

I imagine the satalites for the EPO wont finish untill way after 8pm so you may risk not playing in the PL games....unless you play the sundays sat. Gaz, they have a £25 and £75 comps on friday nights, you playing?
Seems to be a special offer on the DTD site at the moment, in so far as you can buy in for live events at half price. The £25 + 6 becomes very attractive for Friday night at £15.50! 50% off all Live Registration Fees Starting on Wednesday 5th August we are offering half price registration fees for our Live Tournaments at Dusk Till Dawn.To receive the 50% off registration fees you must buyin to the tournaments using our online DTDPoker lobby. See Online Buyin Guide This includes all our standard weekly live tournaments and our monthly Deepstack weekend events (excludes special and 3rd party events) This is also the easiest way to guarantee your seat at any Dusk Till Dawn event, the deadline for registration is 6pm (this may differ for festivals or special events). You must be a member of the live club to buyin to tournaments, as must any guests you wish to bring. Membership is completely free and can be applied for at www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/join.php Remember to bring photo ID on the night (passport or driving license) so that we may issue your membership card.

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou

Seems to be a special offer on the DTD site at the moment, in so far as you can buy in for live events at half price. The £25 + 6 becomes very attractive for Friday night at £15.50! 50% off all Live Registration Fees Starting on Wednesday 5th August we are offering half price registration fees for our Live Tournaments at Dusk Till Dawn.To receive the 50% off registration fees you must buyin to the tournaments using our online DTDPoker lobby. See Online Buyin Guide This includes all our standard weekly live tournaments and our monthly Deepstack weekend events (excludes special and 3rd party events) This is also the easiest way to guarantee your seat at any Dusk Till Dawn event, the deadline for registration is 6pm (this may differ for festivals or special events). You must be a member of the live club to buyin to tournaments, as must any guests you wish to bring. Membership is completely free and can be applied for at www.dusktilldawnpoker.com/join.php Remember to bring photo ID on the night (passport or driving license) so that we may issue your membership card.
doesn't halving the fee turn £25 + 6 into £25 + 3 ? :unsure

doesn't halving the fee turn £25 + 6 into £25 + 3 ? :unsure
Curses!!!!. Thought it was too good to be true. Reading what I wanted to read!!! :wall:wall Since I can't seem to deposit into DTD, I'll buy in on the night anyway!!

Gaz, they have a £25 and £75 comps on friday nights, you playing?
Still not sure if I'll be playing poker on the friday (have the mrs with me so she may wana go out).... however, more than likely will be playing the £25 game :ok

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou Its only half price off the regisration fee... not entrance fee. The £25 is abit crap.. you only get 3000 chips and its abit of a donk fest. The £75 is 5000 and 30 min clock....alot better. Liam

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou Hopefully won't affect anyone but we spotted whilst at DTD this weekend that part of the road which is the direct route between the Holiday Inn / Premier Inn and DTD will be closed from 9am-Noon on Sunday 13th September because of the Nottingham Marathon. We turned left when leaving the Premier Inn this morning to head for the M1 and came across another road that will also be closed for the marathon so it might be a good enough reason to check out of the 'Inns' as late as possible on the Sunday ! :ok

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou Sry faor all questions... but... what time would you expect the PLO tournament to finish? Cheers

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou Thanks for the message morl,unfortunately il miss this one due to being away with the family, i definately make the next one though. Good luck and all the best all !!!!!!!!!

I'm definitely coming up to play both games but I don't want to transfer any cash into DTD software. What are the chances of the events being sold out do you think?
Shouldnt be a problem mate, we'll get u in somehow:ok