PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value announced

morlspin

PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value announced  

1. 1.

• Hell Yeah, wouldn't miss it for the world
    • Will confirm later, but am interested
    • Not Sure
    • No, sorry, i cant make it

Punterslounge.com in association with Paradise Poker are proud to announce the 2nd Annual PLWSOP at Dusk Till Dawn Poker Club in Nottingham. Full details are below Please support Paradise Poker by signing up for an account through this link Paradise Poker if you don't have an account.

• Doors open 2pm
  • 3pm £25 + £5 Pot Limit Omaha, 5000 chips 24 minute clock
  • 8.30pm £50 + £5 No Limit Holdem, 4000 chips 24 minute clock
  • Exclusive use of our VIP lounge.
  • Hosted by Simon Trumper

Added Value sponsored by Paradise Poker, For first time ParadisePoker players, deposit bonus code “PSOP” will get a 200%, max €1,000 sign-up bonus on the first transfer. NL Holdem winner will receive the following: 1st place payout in person at DTD £550 Paradise Poker Tour London Event Seat €250 Expenses paid direct into their Paradise Poker account 2009 PLWSOP Gold Engraved Bracelet NL Holdem Runner-up will receive the following: 2nd place payout in person at DTD €150 Online seat to the 100k Gtd MTT on Paradise Poker* PLOmaha Winner will receive the following: 1st place payout in person at DTD €150 Online seat to the 100k Gtd MTT on Paradise Poker* 2009 PLWSOP Gold Engraved Bracelet * to be used within 28 days Please vote in the poll if you wish to attend, its sure to be a great event topping last years! :ok Please support Paradise Poker by signing up for an account through this link Paradise Poker if you don't have an account.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punterslounge WSOP2009, Dusk Till Dawn, 12th Sept 09

What would be the cheapest/easiest way to get from Stansted airport to Nottingham?
The cheapest is, you might get lucky and be picked up by some one driving from down south (not by me though, dont have car).

What would be the cheapest/easiest way to get from Stansted airport to Nottingham?
Can you fly to Luton from Sweden? If so, I could pick you up. I intend to go up for one night only, driving back on Sunday morning.

Re: Punterslounge WSOP2009, Dusk Till Dawn, 12th Sept 09 Same day as the Blonde Bash, I think there are at least 6/7 of us that have already committed to that. Bad timing but enjoy anyway :ok Edit same day as Scottish Open as well

Can you fly to Luton from Sweden? If so' date=' I could pick you up. I intend to go up for one night only, driving back on Sunday morning.[/quote'] That would be great. Most flights from Sweden goes to Stansted though, which is not far from Luton. Drive back on sunday morning, means that you won't book a room at a hotel or an inn? When i saw this thread i didn't consider it but then i thought: "Why not?" Play poker and meet fellow PL people sounds great (and maybe some :beer) But i need to sort out flights, transportation and accomodation issues and the total cost of it all before i decide wether i go or not. Regarding the DTD, i understand there is a membership requirement? Is there a membership fee and how much is that? Can't find it on their web site.

Drive back on sunday morning' date=' means that you won't book a room at a hotel or an inn?[/quote'] Yes, I will be booking a hotel room. Will drive back later Sunday morning. Some of the Finnish lads came to last year's PLWSOP. You can expect a hotel to cost around £60 for one night. Membership is free. You can join on the night providing you bring photo id.

If you get train to Peterborough I'd be willing to pick you up and take you mate . :ok When I last looked train was about £10 to Peterborough and takes about 50 minutes. Mike

Re: Punterslounge WSOP2009, Dusk Till Dawn, 12th Sept 09 BTW I'm deffo for this barring premature death or something equally nasty... In which case I'll only be 50%. Mike

Ah, train :ok Am i correct that page 17 is the relevant one...? For example, train departing from Stansted 10.25 and arriving in Nottingham 13.36? What's the difference between Nottingham 'a' and 'd' ?

Ah, train :ok Am i correct that page 17 is the relevant one...? For example, train departing from Stansted 10.25 and arriving in Nottingham 13.36? What's the difference between Nottingham 'a' and 'd' ?
A = Arrive D = Depart. :ok

Re: Punterslounge WSOP2009, Dusk Till Dawn, 12th Sept 09 Have booked myself and milber into the premier inn, hopefully i'll not be so busy this time and make it there for the omaha event this time.:hope Well done on organising this again morls and PL:ok