PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value announced

morlspin

PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value announced  

1. 1.

• Hell Yeah, wouldn't miss it for the world
    • Will confirm later, but am interested
    • Not Sure
    • No, sorry, i cant make it

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou

Hi Anyone here travelling from the NW? NOT GOT A CAR FOR THE WEEKEND SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO SPLIT PETROL ETC I WOULD BE HAPPY (AND GRATEFUL) Cheers Si
Where abouts in the NW? I am hoping to go but cannot confirm yet. Will be travelling from Preston area if that helps.

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou

I live in Chorley mate so I guess thats as close to Preston as possible. I can make my way to Preston no probs - thats if you are going.:hope
Chorley's not a problem, I'll be driving from Leyland. I will try to get you an answer in the next couple of days as to whether I'm going so you have a chance to make alternative plans if I can't.

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou Booked at the Jurys Inn, will be playing both tourns so looking forward to it! Morls could you let me know if you're all meeting at Jurys before etc? Cheers :ok

Booked at the Jurys Inn, will be playing both tourns so looking forward to it! Morls could you let me know if you're all meeting at Jurys before etc? Cheers :ok
Myself and morls are going to nottingham and staying there on the Friday night aswell as the saturday.... should be there around 6is on friday evening :ok

Going to lose my virginity and attend my first ever PL meet. Can't wait. I've heard you're all tee-total, trainspoting nerds just like me:loon
weeeee nice one DP :nana.... look forward to meeting ya! :ok

Myself and morls are going to nottingham and staying there on the Friday night aswell as the saturday.... should be there around 6is on friday evening :ok
Cool, if i have a good 2weeks of poker then i'll book the friday too if not then i'll be happy to save the extra 60 notes! :loon :ok

Going to lose my virginity and attend my first ever PL meet.
Excellent. :clap You'll be able to see the results of all your hard work sorting us out with PL T shirts. :notworthy

That wasn't a PL organised event. Half our team we're your relatives rather than PL members anyway:tongue2
One brother doesn't make a team or are you suggesting Burnley Joe is some kinda relation of mine :( Anyway I don't wish to be pedantic but 'meet' was the operative word ;)

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou See theres a few sats for the EPO DTD EPO Satellite Weekend Details Saturday 12th September 4pm (doors open at 3pm) £50 + £10 REBUY 2000 chips Sunday 13th September 4pm (doors open at 3pm) £100 + £20 REBUY 2000 chips Don't miss out on your last chance to win a seat to this years English Poker Open in the only LIVE and the very last satellites this year!

i'm getting there friday as well and hen's coming with me:ok i take it we're going to dtd friday night:unsure

You should be able to buy in direct on DTD website from 1st September !
Great stuff, thanks morls. Would rather have the buy in sorted beforehand rather than waiting til the day. :ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeordieGaz viewpost.gif Myself and morls are going to nottingham and staying there on the Friday night aswell as the saturday.... should be there around 6is on friday evening :ok
i'm getting there friday as well and hen's coming with me:ok i take it we're going to dtd friday night:unsure
No doubt I shall see you all in the Bar at the Jury's on the Friday before a trip to DTD then....

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou RE: PL WSOP '09 Are the satellites on Paradise Poker password protected, if so how do I get it, haven't seen any mention of it. Have an account but will need to deposit, if I can satellite into on Thursday it I'd very much like to join you nice people. :)

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou hi morls I was just wondering if i could buy into the tourney prior to the event at dtd,as i will be there for the apat event on friday if not no problem will just buy in on the day :ok:ok:ok

RE: PL WSOP '09 Are the satellites on Paradise Poker password protected, if so how do I get it, haven't seen any mention of it. Have an account but will need to deposit, if I can satellite into on Thursday it I'd very much like to join you nice people. :)
PM sent. :ok

hi morls I was just wondering if i could buy into the tourney prior to the event at dtd,as i will be there for the apat event on friday if not no problem will just buy in on the day :ok:ok:ok
I think it's open for registration online from 1st September Jonesy. :ok

RE: PL WSOP '09 Are the satellites on Paradise Poker password protected, if so how do I get it, haven't seen any mention of it. Have an account but will need to deposit, if I can satellite into on Thursday it I'd very much like to join you nice people. :)
Always good to see new members turning up. :ok