PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value announced

morlspin

PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value announced  

1. 1.

• Hell Yeah, wouldn't miss it for the world
    • Will confirm later, but am interested
    • Not Sure
    • No, sorry, i cant make it

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou

has everybody sobered up from the last one yet?
Where did you finish last time Kev ? 3rd or 4th wasn't it ? Previously I had other plans which I have now cancelled, in all honesty its unlikely I'm going to get a leave pass now at this late stage to attend, but if I did, can I still turn up, pay on the day and play both ? what are the options ?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou

Where did you finish last time Kev ? 3rd or 4th wasn't it ? Previously I had other plans which I have now cancelled, in all honesty its unlikely I'm going to get a leave pass now at this late stage to attend, but if I did, can I still turn up, pay on the day and play both ? what are the options ?
I believe you can pay on the day Mike:ok

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou No probs, just never recognised the username Also, there will be no outsiders playing this year, as we have limited seats available, if your a regular posting member there should be no problem at all, however any fly by nights or friends of friends, im sorry, the event is for our loyal members. Get involved, play a few of our games and you will be welcome to play any of our games in the future.

1st place payout in person at DTD £550 Paradise Poker Tour London Event Seat €250 Expenses paid direct into their Paradise Poker account 2009 PLWSOP Gold Engraved Bracelet
When's the date of the Winners Tourney Prize (Highlighted above)? As all I can see on the net is this thread http://pokerworks.com/poker-news/2009/08/04/paradisepoker-opens-the-door-to-the-paradise-series-of-poker.html But that finishes before the PL do takes place - Is it for next years event ??

do u just turn up at dtd and register,for these gaimes, i certainly interested
Were just discussing this in the mods forum now, will get back to you asap on your eligibility to play in this:ok

No probs, just never recognised the username Also, there will be no outsiders playing this year, as we have limited seats available, if your a regular posting member there should be no problem at all, however any fly by nights or friends of friends, im sorry, the event is for our loyal members. Get involved, play a few of our games and you will be welcome to play any of our games in the future.
What about partners Gra? :unsure

What about partners Gra? :unsure
Partners may be entitled to play Martyn, however is there a reason why a partner cannot join in with the PL community as well? If your partner is a posting member, then they will be eligible to play without a fuss. If they have not signed up/posted, we will have to wait til before kick off to see if there are any spare seats available. We have numerous husband/wife combos on here who play regular and also contribute to the forum and they have no probs whatsoever in doing so. We just dont want anyone abusing the added value we try so hard to get for the members. People who post once in a year and expect to be able to play added value events will now have to wait.....prove your a member of the community here and you will be welcomed with open arms. Hope that makes sense:hope

Am about to deposit on DTD for the first time in order to buy in. Are there any bonus codes for depositors worth using?
Not that i can see mate. However if you download from our banner and register, you will help the forum:ok Once you sign up, pm me your details and ill see what bonus we can get you?

Partners may be entitled to play Martyn, however is there a reason why a partner cannot join in with the PL community as well? If your partner is a posting member, then they will be eligible to play without a fuss. If they have not signed up/posted, we will have to wait til before kick off to see if there are any spare seats available. We have numerous husband/wife combos on here who play regular and also contribute to the forum and they have no probs whatsoever in doing so. We just dont want anyone abusing the added value we try so hard to get for the members. People who post once in a year and expect to be able to play added value events will now have to wait.....prove your a member of the community here and you will be welcomed with open arms. Hope that makes sense:hope
No she can't play she would only be watching, but if she can't go in the VIP bit then it'll make things a little awkward :)

Also, there will be no outsiders playing this year, as we have limited seats available, if your a regular posting member there should be no problem at all, however any fly by nights or friends of friends, im sorry, the event is for our loyal members. Get involved, play a few of our games and you will be welcome to play any of our games in the future.
Also Graham, for anyone not eligible, then please remember that DTD run two regular buy-in tourneys on a Saturday evening, one at £75 and one at £25 that offer a great chance to win large sums of Money - which for newcomer would be a great way to have a good evenings poker and a chance to meet up with other PuntersLoungers during the evening :ok

No she can't play she would only be watching' date=' but if she can't go in the VIP bit then it'll make things a little awkward :)[/quote'] VIP Room is for our members and guests so thats fine mate :ok

Also Graham' date=' for anyone not eligible, then please remember that DTD run two regular buy-in tourneys on a Saturday evening, one at £75 and one at £25 that offer a great chance to win large sums of Money - which for newcomer would be a great way to have a good evenings poker and a chance to meet up with other PuntersLoungers during the evening :ok[/quote'] Absolutely, come along and play one of DTD's own games and then join in with the PL festivities throughout the day. We want to encourage new members to come along and enjoy the PL community the same way others do but hopefully they can understand the reasoning behind the private games and the added value:ok

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou Deposited £20(€23) on Saturday on the DTD software with the intention of working my roll up to the required €98 for both PL games. Not only have I managed to do that (I'm now reged for both tourneys) but I still have €26 in my acc after reging for both games so am going to try and work that up to €33 for the Friday night game :ok

Deposited £20(€23) on Saturday on the DTD software with the intention of working my roll up to the required €98 for both PL games. Not only have I managed to do that (I'm now reged for both tourneys) but I still have €26 in my acc after reging for both games so am going to try and work that up to €33 for the Friday night game :ok
well done Gaz:clap:clap

Deposited £20(€23) on Saturday on the DTD software with the intention of working my roll up to the required €98 for both PL games. Not only have I managed to do that (I'm now reged for both tourneys) but I still have €26 in my acc after reging for both games so am going to try and work that up to €33 for the Friday night game :ok
Well done Gaz. Nice work sir! Finally managed to get money into DTD, so have regged for both, and with a bit of work have got the remainder I put in to enough for the €33 too. I assume a few of us will be venturing to DTD on Friday? :nana:nana:nana

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou Your TD for the day is ............................ :) BTW It may be well busy as along with the regular tournaments on the Saturday £50 FO and the PL's Tournies. There is also a £50 rebuy sat for the $5000 EPO on that night too!!

Your TD for the day is ............................ :) BTW It may be well busy as along with the regular tournaments on the Saturday £50 FO and the PL's Tournies. There is also a £50 rebuy sat for the $5000 EPO on that night too!!
Can you ask the management how many players were limited to per tourney please? PM me if u can m8:ok

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou Sorry Guys. Im out. Was very hopeful of getting clearance today, to the point where I was absolutely certain in my own mind, as long as I promised no alcohol I would be fine. Seems that although I feel ok and able to walk around and do small manual tasks that my body is still too weak to be travelling any sort of distance. Even by car. Fcuking Gutted!!! Seriously sickened by it! Sorry guys :sad:sad I know "there is always a next time", but this has put a real dampener on things for me as I was using this event as part of my recuperation (ie, something to look forward to). Docs always know best? Fcuking quacks :puke

Sorry Guys. Im out. Was very hopeful of getting clearance today, to the point where I was absolutely certain in my own mind, as long as I promised no alcohol I would be fine. Seems that although I feel ok and able to walk around and do small manual tasks that my body is still too weak to be travelling any sort of distance. Even by car. Fcuking Gutted!!! Seriously sickened by it! Sorry guys :sad:sad I know "there is always a next time", but this has put a real dampener on things for me as I was using this event as part of my recuperation (ie, something to look forward to). Docs always know best? Fcuking quacks :puke
If you had broken your leg or similar id have said get yourself along anyway, but after what you have went through not that long ago, you gotta stick to the docs advice mate.:sad You will be missed and I for one was looking forward to meeting you, but as you say, there will be a next time.:cheers How does Newcastle at the end of November sound? ;) more on that later folks

If you had broken your leg or similar id have said get yourself along anyway, but after what you have went through not that long ago, you gotta stick to the docs advice mate.:sad You will be missed and I for one was looking forward to meeting you, but as you say, there will be a next time.:cheers How does Newcastle at the end of November sound? ;) more on that later folks
I can see the point they make, but it feels like forever now :sad End Nov is perfect mate..... was going to ask what was happening like..... but then noticed the "small print" :lol