PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value announced

morlspin

PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value announced  

1. 1.

• Hell Yeah, wouldn't miss it for the world
    • Will confirm later, but am interested
    • Not Sure
    • No, sorry, i cant make it

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou

Pretty sure myself and McG Senior are heading down for this' date=' will confirm post-Vegas I reckon (i.e. once he's decided for sure and booked the hotel)[/quote'] Just coming down for the NLHE event, but we'll both be there on Saturday, staying at Jurys. Will pop in during the afternoon for a few pre-tourney :beer :beer

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou

Who is LB44??? Registered on dtd site as playing this, can you come forward and let me know who you are, if not you will be removed by tuesday 9am
EEEkkkkk thats me. Im an active member dont shoooooot!! lol.:dude

Also Graham' date=' for anyone not eligible, then please remember that DTD run two regular buy-in tourneys on a Saturday evening, one at £75 and one at £25 that offer a great chance to win large sums of Money - which for newcomer would be a great way to have a good evenings poker and a chance to meet up with other PuntersLoungers during the evening :ok[/quote'] Actually thats fridays scedual....however saturdays is even more newby friendly...being a £50 comp and a begginners £10 comp, also a £50 rebuy for the english open.

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou Yeah actually looking at it, the PLO should be finished way before the NLH... I had a good night with england russia and holland treble at 4/1.... might enter the omaha if it doesnt sell out, rather let a seat go to an omaha player as im not that great at PLO.....but rather play and have a laugh than let a seat go to nobody...free chips for everybodyelse on my table lol.

Hopefully won't affect anyone but we spotted whilst at DTD this weekend that part of the road which is the direct route between the Holiday Inn / Premier Inn and DTD will be closed from 9am-Noon on Sunday 13th September because of the Nottingham Marathon. We turned left when leaving the Premier Inn this morning to head for the M1 and came across another road that will also be closed for the marathon so it might be a good enough reason to check out of the 'Inns' as late as possible on the Sunday ! :ok

Experian Robin Hood Marathon 2009 Road Closures - Sunday 13th September 2009

Road / affected area Mile Anticipated Closure Runners Expected Anticipated Opening

Victoria Embankment 0 Closed all day 10:05 Closed all day London Road Remains open two lanes 10.05 10.30 Arkwright St (south) 9.45 10.05 10.40 Meadows Way 9.45 10.05 10.45 Arkwright St. (north) 1 9.30 10:05 10.45 Carrington St. 9.30 10.05 10.30 Station St jnt Carrington St. 9.30 off course 10.30

Nottingham Rail Station Access restricted from the west 9.00am – 1.00pm. Use London Road/Queens Rd or Station St.

Canal Street 9.00 10.05 10.30 Wilford Street

Castle Bvd (whole length) Outbound and inbound running 9.00 10.10 12.50

Castle Road 9.00 10.10 10.40

The Park Estate

Lenton Road and Pevril Drive

9.00 10.10 10.40 Sherwin Street 3 9.00 10.15 10.55

Church Road * 3 9.00 10.15 10.55

Gregory St 9.00 10.15 10.55 Derby Road Lenton Bvd to QMC 9.00 10.15 12.40

Derby Road junction with Triumph Road

Reintroduce traffic lane as pre 2006 9.00 off course 11.00

Access to QMC Derby Road closed use signed diversion via Clifton Bvd/Dunkirk Island/QMC Island slip road. Exit via signed diversion on QMC inner road system onto Clifton Bvd.

12.30 QMC R/B 9.00 10.15

Derby Road Priory Island to QMC Island 9.00 10.20 11.50 Nottingham University (internal roads) 4 6 9.00 10.20 11.40 Priory Island 7 9.00 10.25 11.55 Wollaton Vale 9.00 10.20 12.30 Parkside 9.00 10.25 11.30 Wollaton Park(internal roads) 8 9 9.00 10.35 12.15 Lime Tree Ave

Exit onto slip from QMC roundabout to Middleton Bvd

9.00 10.40 12.15

Race returns via Derby Rd to Lenton Bvd and Castle Bvd

10 9.00 10.45 12.00 Lenton Bvd 9.00 10.45 12.30 Queens Drive (from Castle Bvd to Riverside Way) 11 12 9.00 10.50 12.50 Riverside Way 9.00 10.55 1.00 The Embankment 13 All day All day All day

The above closures are a guide, but all roads are subject to a legal closure order between 7.00am and 2.00pm on the 14th September

Experian Robin Hood Marathon 2009 Road Closures - Sunday 13th September 2009

Road / affected area Race Mile Anticipated Closure Measures in place Anticipated Opening Victoria Embankment 13 Closed all day Closed Closed all day Riverside Way/Race Split 6.00am Closed 13.30 Quayside Close 10.00am Remains open but restricted to 5mph 13.30 London Road between Quayside Close and Meadow Lane 10.00am One lane closure 13.30 Meadow Lane 14 9.30am Closed between London Road and County Road 13.30 Lady Bay Bridge 9.00am Closed 14.00 Holme Road 15 9.00am One Way only (towards City) Restricted Speed 14.00 Adbolton Grove 9.00am One Way only (to Trent Bvd) Restricted Speed 14.00 Regatta Way 11.00am Remains open but restricted speed 14.00 Adbolton Lane 16 19 11.00 Remains open but restricted speed 14.00 Holme Pierrepont Hall 11.00 Access only 14.30 National Water Sports Centre 20 23 10.00am Access only 15.00 Trentside Cycle Path 23 24 9.00am Closed 15.30 Trentside Path 24 – 25 9.00am Closed 16.00 Coronation Ave 25 10.00am Remains open but restricted speed 16.00 Main Road (from Coronation Ave

to Toll Bridge 25+ 10.00am Closed 16.00

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou I'll only be going on the saturday, giving tomorrow a miss as can't justify a £150 spend for 1 extra day :loon so will be getting to the Jury's sometime saturday afternoon hopefully meet some of you there? :ok

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou I had planned to definitely make it up there for this but I've just decided I will be a N/R. Just cannot be away on a classic weekend, got some decent ads going in so really need to be on the ball. Gutted it clashed with the Leger. Have a good day all, good luck and hope to run into you all soon (live). :ok

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou :sad:sad:sad. I'm sorry to say that I can't attend tomorrow.:cry My wife had an operation on her hand today and she will have no use of the hand for at least three days. It's not fair of me to bugger off to DTD for 12 hours and leave her (plus young daughter) unable to do a great deal around the house. Totally gutted, but family must come first. Had a great time everyone, it was fantastic last year and i'm sure this year will be just as good.:ok Steve

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou I'm aiming to get there about 3pm.. will be looking for a boozer showing the Spurs game at 5.30pm then taxi to DTD.. ANyone want to join me watching footy?

:sad:sad:sad. I'm sorry to say that I can't attend tomorrow.:cry My wife had an operation on her hand today and she will have no use of the hand for at least three days. It's not fair of me to bugger off to DTD for 12 hours and leave her (plus young daughter) unable to do a great deal around the house. Totally gutted, but family must come first. Had a great time everyone, it was fantastic last year and i'm sure this year will be just as good.:ok Steve
Understandable Steve - Get your pinny out :ok

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou Who is Miss Daisy? Noticed daisypl reg'd for the NLHE when I reg'd on DTD site tonight. Presume it's the same person? :unsure By the way, presume if you reg live at the venue on Sat it will be just £55, rather than 63 Euros for which I turned out to be 32c short when I transferred my deposit to the pokerroom tonight, despite the currency drop down on the Ecash site confirming it converted to just over 63. :(

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou We're coming from Doncaster, last race is 5.15 but could be 6'ish before we get on the way if it's bad getting out (unless we skip last race). Only about an hr away though so quick stop off to check in at hotel and hopefully see you all 7.30-8. :hope

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou I gave it til nearly the last moment to see how I felt, but cancelled my hotel on Thursday - just don't fancy it atm :sad Hope everything goes smoothly and you all have a whale of a time though. And hurry up with the details about November in Newcastle :)

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou Have fun everyone ...... sorry me and Fred cant make it ...... :( hoping the Gunners will give me a win today now im watching the game in the privacy of my own home :)

hoping the Gunners will give me a win today now im watching the game in the privacy of my own home :)
My weekend of lonely misery is complete :sad

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou 6 remain in the omaha.... AA_Hall, Nade, Staffy, Superfoo (on life support), Teaulc and Smon Trumper. Most are around even stack however chip leader at this stage looks to be staffy with around 22k. More updates to follow...

Re: PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value annou Down to 3 now. Teaulc, Simon and AA_Hall. Saffy has just gone out in 4th... On a 8 9 10 board, teaulc was sitting with 10 10 J Q as Staffy pushed in with his trip 8's. Needless to say teaulc insta-calls and it's goog game for staffy cashing in 4th for £55. Taulc and AA_Hall have the majority of chips remaining...