** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value announced

morlspin

PL WSOP 2009, DTD 12th September - Sponsored by Paradise Poker- Added value announced  

1. 1.

• Hell Yeah, wouldn't miss it for the world
    • Will confirm later, but am interested
    • Not Sure
    • No, sorry, i cant make it

Re: Punterslounge WSOP2009, Dusk Till Dawn, 12th Sept 09

I may do the same.... will possibly have a spare seat in my car too if you need a lift down? :unsure
Cheers dude, but the 4 of us are going early on the Friday, having a family day to Sherwood Forest or something, then the boss is watching kids all day Saturday while I'm getting mortal... I mean playing poker :ok

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punterslounge WSOP2009, Dusk Till Dawn, 12th Sept 09 Nothing for payment has been set up yet... last year we paid through the DTD Poker software and this was available about 2 months prior to the event I think so I'm guessing it will be the same again this year. I know morls was trying to set up some sats so will find out more when he gets back from vegas. :ok

Re: Punterslounge WSOP2009, Dusk Till Dawn, 12th Sept 09 Not a 100% definite, but more a 90/10 chance. All dependant on how quickly these spasms disappear completely, allowing me to drive, first and foremost and then play poker live. Can just picture me getting bullets, having a spasm and dropping them for all to see. :lol

Very exciting news on the way......hang fire!!!
I'm a maybe for this now as the wheels are coming off the other event :hope
Whilst not unwelcome, please tell us this wasn't the exciting news we were waiting to hear ??:eyes

Re: Punterslounge WSOP2009, Dusk Till Dawn, 12th Sept 09 :ok ....

3pm £25 + £5 Pot Limit Omaha, 5000 chips 24 minute clock
would it be too late to change the structure of this? I'm thinking that a 24 minute clock is too long for the omaha... could take a while? :unsure

Re: Punterslounge WSOP2009, Dusk Till Dawn, 12th Sept 09 It does seem slightly strange to have more chips in the PLO:unsure than NLHE. What were the stacks and blinds last time? It was about 8.30pm + before Brian and I finished at the PLO final table (plus photos etc).

It does seem slightly strange to have more chips in the PLO:unsure than NLHE. What were the stacks and blinds last time? It was about 8.30pm + before Brian and I finished at the PLO final table (plus photos etc).
Blatant brag post IMO ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PLWSOP2009, Dusk Till Dawn, 12/09/09 Sponsored by Paradise Poker Sunday 9, 16, and 23 August, 8p.m. (BST) (€7+€0.7)

1500 chips, 10 min clock

10 runners required (i.e. if you don’t get 10 members playing, the satellite wont go off).

1 seat for every €65 in the prizepool, any residual cash paid out as standard to subsequent places.

Thursday 13, 20 and 27 August, 8p.m. (BST) (€14+€1.4)

1500 chips, 10 min clock

5 runners required (i.e. if you don’t get 5 members playing, the satellite wont go off).

1 seat for every €65 in the prizepool, any residual cash paid out as standard to subsequent places.

The tournaments will appear in the “Private” Tab of the “Multi Tourney” section of our lobby and will be showing 1 week prior to commencement (you will see next Sunday’s tournament showing now).