** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages

mahtalj148

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat Well done fellas, fantastic :clap:clap:clap:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy. Clearly says at least 20 seats and one for every 13 entrants. Watched Glceud for the last hour and a bit and the way he played the short stack was fantastic. Screeny below for reference/proof etc etc ... wsoptj9.jpg

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat

my mate clementsg finished24th' date=' there was an unbelievable case of chip dumping on table 7, how do i lodge a complaint!!!![/quote'] u got copies of hands etc rich? also mad marty is only 20 so keep in touch

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat Ooiooohhhhh I'm going to Las Vegas ... :cow:cow:cow:cow Hope runa and boro are too (and glceud of course) - First round in the MonteCarlo (has its owb brewery) is on me :beer Will onlty truly believe it when I see the $3000 expenses hit my account :hope Thanks for the support every one :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat

On average, we're looking at 3xPL Main Event packages then? :loon PL Paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarty!!!
But seeing as we're better than average, we'll have 4 please :)

not packing my bags yet until it is confirmed what I would like to know, and I'm sure I'll be told it's none of my business, is what hand Pajeso folded to Piero @Issy (if I join it together it thinks it's an email address !) can't remember the actual details, but anyone watching knows the one ! Was it 1.5k to call, when he had already put in 3k as the BB so would have won the SB plus the antes plus his all-in, so over 10k for another 1.5k when his stack was, what, 60k ? :unsure

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages Thanks for all the support guys . Haven't had any kind of confirmation yet but it reads that 23 qualify.:ok Great result for the PL'ers:clap:clap:clap

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages Well played and many congrats guys!! Drop me an email when you get a chance. I will be out there until the 5th so would like to meet up and buy you a beer - and rail you if you are playing 1a or 1b. :hope it pays down to 23. It will be a bit of a shocking decision if it's not.

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages

not packing my bags yet until it is confirmed what I would like to know, and I'm sure I'll be told it's none of my business, is what hand Pajeso folded to Piero @Issy (if I join it together it thinks it's an email address !) can't remember the actual details, but anyone watching knows the one ! Was it 1.5k to call, when he had already put in 3k as the BB so would have won the SB plus the antes plus his all-in, so over 10k for another 1.5k when his stack was, what, 60k ? :unsure
Never underestimate how bad some people play...

Yeah saw that Runa noticed one was from Monaco the other said France but it looked very suspicious

Well done Runa :hopefor you and boro. It may be worth reporting it runa, he will probably say he mis clicked but they can go back over any other hands involving the 2 of them and check them out. We all no what went on with regards the 2 of them but proving it is another matter.

:cow:cow:cowtheres $3000 in my account - just gonna withdraw it. Maybe thats the test to see whether runa and boro are getting a package ?
I've got $3000 too :nana but is that a package or consolation prize ? (which is why my 'tag' is Victor Meldrew !) :unsure