** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages

mahtalj148

Adetrick jolly67 ajcairns borokp ColUFC Dave488 dili123in Dreamkiller4 Flatliner36 Fonzie14 FTipperPL GazBlades Geordiegaz Griff505 GilsanPL glceaud goater14 GodDelusion7 happyhornet ihilty JulioArca Milber Molrlspin MrsColU Nessy0005 Phil2211 PLgilly PListonbroke PLsiwka PLstrider PLWashy roscopro runadrum SKYvillan slickGC ? spannerj 36 total

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Poker Mag This Month Take it this wll be new players only if at a bigger site. If not it will get at least 20000 entries and cost the site $20,000,000++, If its at an unknown or new site it could get even more entries if restricted to new players Someone somewere aint done their maths

Re: Inside Poker Mag This Month Mine arrived this morning, must admit I had to read it twice! Me being a sceptic still trying to find the catch! Just rereading it and it is limited to 2000 players so will have to be quick. Registration begins on May 1st at 00.01 will that be GMT?

Re: Inside Poker Mag This Month ;):sad...............:wall.................:sad...................:cry On 8th June i'm on holiday in Spain ...... typical ....;) Plan B ....... :beerto excess ....... go on rides at Port Aventura ........ feel ill ....... return to hotel basement where they have PAYG Internet Service Providings ........:ok ....... Only problem is i'll probably get reported missing by the g/f and kids .... and get arrested for wasting police time when its the bubble ........ knowing my luck :tongue2 I'll have do extra chores to soften her up b4 i mention it .....

Re: Inside Poker Mag This Month Great issue this month. Did you notice the strategy section where Annie Duke say about leading out with set, we had a similar discussion in the strategy section. Also Tabatabai talking of jamming the pot with a pair and a flush draw, interesting stuff.

Re: Inside Poker Mag This Month Hello All Yes it is a really amazing promotion, and :clap to Everest for putting it on. Ed you really are a cynical man aren't you? We did ask all those same questions to Everest, and there was no catch as far as we could see. Just a fantastic offer for anyone setting up a new account. Bear in mind this is Everest's flagship sattellite tournament for the WSOP. And as the table sponsors I'm sure they want to send as many players as possible who have qualified through the site. Also note the promotion only runs for a week, is only for new account holders (and not existing account holders opening a new account) and the tournament is capped at 2,000 runners and there will be a good chunk of those taken up by players qualifying through the normal routes on the site. It's not a special tournament just for IP readers. So think about that before any thoughts of sharing the bonus code enter anyone's head. Let's hope we have a lot of IP readers playing in the main event this year due to Everest's generosity. I've got my fingers crossed. Cheers Alun p.s. Cheers Steve. Appreciate that mate. Take a look at Tuchman's article too - it's a good read.

• 2 weeks later...