** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages

mahtalj148

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Poker Mag This Month given there is 1 wsop seat for every 13 players isnt in our interest to have as many weak freerollers in it as possible? the alternative possibility is that if they get 2000 freerollers entering it they may realise their miscalculation and cancel it - though the bad publicity would probably dissuade them from that another possibility is although the tournament takes 2000 they mayhave a limited number of seats for freerollers others being reserved for sattelite qualifiers, direct buy ins etc.

Re: Inside Poker Mag This Month

i got the error message "bonus has expired", yet there are only 200 or so people registered in the tourney lobby. did i do right depositing the $s first and then applying the code in the 2my account" area? have sent them an email as well :hope
Yep most of us deposited first and then put code in the bonus account page, and were then auto regged, hope you make it too.:hope

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat just got the email response saying its been paased to the correct dept. still only 203 entries to the tourney,cant understand why there has been so little take up of the offer. i saw this thread yesterday,and like a few others contemplated registering just after 00:01 last night. forgot about it and expected it to be full already. anyway,still hopeful.

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat

I assume the 1 seat per 13 players applies to paying players:unsure 2000 freerollers at 1 in 13 is 153 seats. Can't see them going for that.
Alun B (Inside Poker) confirmed glceud's statement that this was effectively $2M giveaway:ok

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat Pure speculation on my part I reckon its that there are maybe 200 spaces for new accounts and the other spaces are for sattelites aetc. I just cant imagine they have 2000 1050 dollar freeroll seats . Or maybe I think some one cockedup intheir office and meant to offer say $105 sattelite seats to the final 1050 buck event. Though Everest does offer good sign up bonuses normally I believe, I'd nearly signed up with them before to get some free books + bonus

I was told that there was a printing error! Complete cock up it seems. They are taking no more entries :sad
Hopefully they'll still honour those who have already signed up or their name will be mud. even 200K is probably small change to them compared to the bad publicity if they didn'thonour the current sign ups.

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat I am absolutely mortified by this, I've just cancelled my subscription and cashed my deposit out of of Everest Poker and deleted the software. (I may just be exaggerating and overreacting a little though:lol;))

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat Dear heniek31, Thank you for playing at Everest Poker. Your security is important to us. For your protection, your player account has been restricted due to unusual activity. If you would like to resume using your player account, please contact our Customer Service Department via our Player Support Form. Kind Regards, Everest Poker Player Support Team :lol What a joke. Only played ther for 2 hours after I registered.

I am absolutely mortified by this, I've just cancelled my subscription and cashed my deposit out of of Everest Poker and deleted the software. (I may just be exaggerating and overreacting a little though:lol;))
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin mortified indeed :D

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat I wonder if a pattern is emerging here. Dear ColUFC1, Thank you for playing at Everest Poker. Your security is important to us. For your protection, your player account has been restricted due to unusual activity. If you would like to resume using your player account, please contact our Customer Service Department via our Player Support Form. Kind Regards, Everest Poker Player Support Team

Taken from the Inside Poker forum :hope:hope:hope:hope

AlunBowden Straight Flush Joined: 06 Feb 2006 Posts: 99
icon_minipost.gifPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:43 pm Post subject: icon_quote.gif

Hi Jon I will seek clarification on that point for you. I am of the belief that anyone registered will still be eligible to play, but I need to confirm that. Cheers Alun _________________ Alun Bowden Editor InsidePoker

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat Hello all. I'm very sorry about the way this has ended up. If you haven't clicked the link please do as it explains the situation. The good news is anyone who is already registered will be fine and will be eligible to play. Cheers Alun p.s. Ed - I will take a scoop of vanilla ice cream with my humble pie. Thanks.

I wonder if a pattern is emerging here. Dear ColUFC1, Thank you for playing at Everest Poker. Your security is important to us. For your protection, your player account has been restricted due to unusual activity. If you would like to resume using your player account, please contact our Customer Service Department via our Player Support Form. Kind Regards, Everest Poker Player Support Team
Did either of you guys already have an account with Everest?