glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages

mahtalj148

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat Still, a $260,000 freeroll is pretty good going Alun, so well done IP :clap:clap:clap And good luck to all those who managed to get a seat :ok PS Ed will be way to busy in his smugness to reply yet, he will let it sweat a while :lol

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat

Still, a $260,000 freeroll is pretty good going Alun, so well done IP :clap:clap:clap And good luck to all those who managed to get a seat :ok PS Ed will be way to busy in his smugness to reply yet, he will let it sweat a while :lol
Yes I second that Bri. I've already won 2 GUKPT seats and played in another live freeroll game (Fulltilt) courtesy of the magazine. without a doubt the best value mag you'll spend money on. :ok

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat InsidePoker latest Everest Promotion Offical statement on InsidePoker's WSOP promotion with Everest

By InsidePoker May 2008
InsidePoker regrets to announce Everest Poker has decided to suspend the WSOP promotion running in the May issue of the magazine. Prior to running the promotion InsidePoker was informed by Everest Poker there was no limit on reader eligibility beyond the tournament capacity of 2000. However, once the promotion went live Everest revealed they had placed a limit on reader entrants and this capacity was reached early on Thursday evening. "Everest Poker had set up the promotion for only a certain amount of InsidePoker readers, all of which were accommodated yesterday, but we did not to communicate this to InsidePoker," an Everest Spokeswoman said. "The fault here is our own and not that of InsidePoker and we sincerely apologise for this situation."

Did either of you guys already have an account with Everest?
Good question. I don't think so but I'm not totally sure. I've been playing online poker for a few years now and keep records of all the sites I've opened accounts with BUT I wasn't so careful in my first few months so I might have opened one with them I never used. :unsure

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat I've been removed from the WSOP game and so have several others, the number registered has dropped to 191. If it is because I've had an account with them previously then I've got no problem with this, the terms and conditions were quite clear. However, I'd like them to confirm if this is the case and give me details of when it was opened. The problem is they don't seem to be much good at replying to Emails. AlunB - do you have a telephone number for Everest, if so can you tell us what it is?

Re: Inside Poker Mag This Month

Just got my mag( posts slow up here)' date='so [b']this is a $2,000,000 freeroll?
Ed you really are a cynical man aren't you? We did ask all those same questions to Everest, and there was no catch as far as we could see. Just a fantastic offer for anyone setting up a new account.
If we accept that there has been no miscommunication between IP and Everest and that the promo was intended by all as printed, at the time of going to press, then it's extremely poor if Everest are now backtracking on the offer - with no real explanation, just an admission of guilt :unsure Sure over $200,000 added is phenomenal (and it's great to see so many PL'rs in the frame for WSOP seats :ok) but it's not what Everest advertised :unsure (I already had a dormant account with Everest, so did not sign up and had no intent to sign up - so my complaints at the closure of the promo are not personally motivated) Alun - I presume Everest also proof read the article before going to print?

Did either of you guys already have an account with Everest?
No, I havent :eyes. I have been removed from WSOP tournament as well. This is disgrace :puke. I will validate my account,take money out and dont want to have anything to do with them again. Good luck to rest of PL :hope.

No, I havent :eyes. I have been removed from WSOP tournament as well. This is disgrace :puke. I will validate my account,take money out and dont want to have anything to do with them again. Good luck to rest of PL :hope.
What time did you register hen? On their site it says "unregistration from this tournament is not allowed" Can understand them stopping anymore people registering(not that I agree) But no way should they be removing people who have already registered!

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat It looks like they have never heard of couples: Dear Player, Thank you for your inquiry. Please note that we limit the number of accounts that a player can have to just one. Therefore, the no-authorized account "ColUFC1" heve been closed.We ask you to please use your account with login "MrsColU1". Thank you for your continued participation at Everest Poker! http://www.everestpoker.com/en/policies/terms.html Kind regards, Customer Care Team My response: The account ColUFC1 is mine, that is David Hicks. The account MrsColU1 is my wifes, that is Linda Hicks. If you want evidence of identity we can provide it. You have removed me from the WSOP qualifier and I am very unhappy about that. Please restore access to my account and restore my entry to the WSOP qualifier. Please respond to me as soon as possible. Thanks.

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat Both myself and my girlfriend set up accounts and registered fine yesterday. However while I'm still in, she's been unregistered. Not even an email explaination. We don't even live together. She's extremely pissed off! Is there anything that you can try and do about this Alun?

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat There was no restriction in the T&C saying only one per household - it clearly says one per person...... If they are serious about limiting it to 200, I presume they are intending to open it up again to fill the spaces left by those removed....... it's seriously looking like their intent is to get as many out as possible though - it's almost as if they've only realised in the last 2 days what they offered :unsure

Bloody Hell, what a mess :puke ..... and I was intending to get to America using the free flight that I got from buying a Hoover back in 1992 :sad
:rollin We could try pawning our Ratners Jewelry to cover accommodation Wonder if thats them stopped at 173. Obviously some human error at the Everest end, pity they did'nt realise what they were doing when Alun said "are you sure" and not got everyones hopes up. Dont know if it makes any difference but I have played and did deposit more than $5. But I'm not holding my breathe. Would imagine the people really pissed of are the 20 odd players who had qualified for a 20 seat gtd tourney and were imagining a final field offering a massive overlay. At a guess 140 IP readers still in, which would still equal one of the biggest cash giveaways ever.

Re: Inside Poker Mag This Month

Alun - I presume Everest also proof read the article before going to print?
Yes someone at Everest did see the page before it was printed. But people make mistakes. I'm not really going to add anything to the statement, not because I'm being evasive or anything like that, but that pretty much says it all. And it's not right for me to say anything more once they have admitted full responsibility for their mistake.

Both myself and my girlfriend set up accounts and registered fine yesterday. However while I'm still in' date=' she's been unregistered. Not even an email explaination. We don't even live together. She's extremely pissed off! Is there anything that you can try and do about this Alun?[/quote'] If you want to email me the details I can try to find out something more on Tuesday, but I don't want to get your hopes up. In matters like this the sites usually refuse to discuss an individual case with a third party. And to be honest I think this is a pretty good idea as a rule. But I can always ask for further clarification. Likewise anyone else can PM me or email me.

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat Downloaded and signed up tonight, bonus code not accepted for the following: Bonus code has expired , 5 days short of the timespan they gave, what a swiz, typical cheapo poker site. They should be struck off , mistake or no mistake they should honour it. Bloody cheek:\ Good luck to all those who did get it.

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat I've emailed Everest and had an automated response so will wait to see what they say. I think it's extremely poor that they have removed me without contacting me. I'm going to have a read through the site's T&Cs to see if there is anything about not having 2 user accounts at the same address etc. I know I have seen that at some sites but so far it has never caused me and runadrum a problem/been enforced. Funnily enough, it occurred to me when signing up for Everest that it's the first time I've not been presented with the T&Cs and had to click that I'd read them.

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat Hmmmmmmm. What does this all remind me of? Let me think ............. Ahhhhhh, yes, that's it ..... Everest = GoalPoker And if they think they are going to keep my $5 they have got another think coming. :@ I'm going to be their worst nightmare. I don't give a fcuk about the $5, I do give a fcuk about the principle.