** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages

mahtalj148

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat

This is the email my Mrs got 4 minutes after one she got telling her she wasn't getting in (8 days late). Dear ClaireBella1, We would also like to inform you that a new and exclusive Inside Poker WSOP freeroll will be organized for our players on Thursday May 29th at 19:00 GMT. The top 10 players will win an entry to the WSOP 20 seats guarantee tournament scheduled on June 8th. Registration for this tournament opens on May 24th. Passwords will be provided on Inside Poker?s website. Kind regards, Customer Care Team She sent one back saying 'If I win this are you going to kick me out again?' Not that she'll get a reply before christmas.
Just thought I'd bump this while I thought about it - reg opens on Saturday.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat By the way, what a truly awful looking site. Have to admit I didn't fiddle around with the options at all, seeing as it took 5 minutes to open the table when the tourney started, but I shall not miss playing there. :puke

By the way' date=' what a truly awful looking site. Have to admit I didn't fiddle around with the options at all, seeing as it took 5 minutes to open the table when the tourney started, but I shall not miss playing there. :puke[/quote'] Positive thinking, I like that! :ok It's good to have a reason to be glad you lost. :tongue2 Well done to the qualifiers ... think I'm seeing Helen on Saturday, so I may not be in this world to cheer you on next Sunday. :$

By the way' date=' what a truly awful looking site. Have to admit I didn't fiddle around with the options at all, seeing as it took 5 minutes to open the table when the tourney started, but I shall not miss playing there. :puke[/quote'] I suppose your brutal exit with a (flopped) set of Jacks against a (flopped) set of Queens didn't cloud your view of the site. :tongue2:cry Well done all the qualifiers :clap

Well the prize run down only showed 1 place paid so I would really start to worry when you see phil is the only one reg'd. :tongue2
Yep I'm hoping they've got it wrong and it's one prize straight to Vegas :lol. I'll let you know when the email arrives!!!! Those last few hands with the all-ins I was hitting everything under the sun - maybe thats where I'm going wrong and I should be going all-in all the time when I make a final table :lol [later] just spotted the game - currently 217 in it including us guys, with each seat in this game valued at $1000. I think that makes it the biggest value game I've played in, so if it makes 260 players then its a 1 in 13 shot ... above 260 they start adding more seats. It says WSOP 20-seats DE does that mean its gonna be lots of Germans? Think I counted about 32 PLrs in this game ... so assuming we generally play better than the rest it looks like 2 or more WSOP seats for PL :ok or if we're really optimistic then 12 of us won't get seats :cheers

Positive thinking, I like that! :ok It's good to have a reason to be glad you lost. :tongue2
:lol
I suppose your brutal exit with a (flopped) set of Jacks against a (flopped) set of Queens didn't cloud your view of the site. :tongue2:cry
Yes, I was behind all the way.:( Couldn't believe neither of us had a heart to river the flush on top of it. :eyes Good to hear the entries are confirmed for the big one. :ok

By the way' date=' what a truly awful looking site. Have to admit I didn't fiddle around with the options at all, seeing as it took 5 minutes to open ......... but I shall not miss playing there. :puke[/quote'] When I first read this I thought Avon was talking about me, although I did think it was unusual for her to mis-spell 'sight' ;)