** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages

mahtalj148

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat They are still trying to get paying people into this (having kicked us freeloaders out :moon)

Last Call for the World Series of Poker

®

$260,000 in Prizes!

avongirl, you only have five days left for your best chance to win a seat to the World Series of Poker

® in Las Vegas!

This Sunday, June 8 at 16:30 GMT, we’re hosting a special tournament where we’re giving away 20 prize packages to the WSOP(sm) Main Event. With 20 winners and a smaller pool of players, the odds of winning a prize package in this tournament are incredible.

Each $13,000 package includes:

• $10,000 buy-in to the WSOP(sm) Main Event on July 3-15
  • $3,000 in cash for travel and spending money

Buy in to the tournament directly for $1,000+50, or win your way in through any of our remaining satellites:

• $300+20 (Tuesday and Thursday)
  • $100+9 (Tuesday and Saturday)
  • $55+5 Rebuy satellites (daily)

You can also check the “WSOP 20 Seat” tab under the “Scheduled Tournaments” section in the Everest Poker software.

Hurry, don’t let this opportunity slip away!

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat My missus can't get her head round the idea of a great value freeroll, when I tell her its worth £500 and I MUST NOT BE DISTURBED :loon during it she thinks I've flipped and turned into a highroller gambling away the rent:rollin

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat 5.30PM tommorow I believe. You could always check yourself you lazy sod... :lol Gl, gl, gl to all PLers in this. And PLEASE make sure you get in touch with me if you win a seat. We will want to follow your progress at the main event. Previous InsidePoker WSOP alumni include... waspandvojbo3.th.jpg

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat Good luck everyone in this later on today:hope Not sure what is most dificult, either winning a seat in this later or trying to explain to the wife that I,m going away to Vegas in a few weeks for a jollly up and trying to persuade her not to come:$.

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat

258 entered now with a couple of sats still to run. Still not bad odds for a freebie :ok
There's no value lost by extra players - extra players = more seats :ok Good luck guys - fingers crossed for you :hope

5.30PM tommorow I believe. You could always check yourself you lazy sod... :lol Gl, gl, gl to all PLers in this. And PLEASE make sure you get in touch with me if you win a seat. We will want to follow your progress at the main event. Previous InsidePoker WSOP alumni include... waspandvojbo3.th.jpg
Didn't VoJ and I make a lovely couple last year, I can't remember this Alun it must have been the Rohypnol you kept slipping in our drinks. Good luck everyone in this tonight :ok

Even If I win, I doubt I can go, cause I need a visa. Expect an idiot play from me then. Nothing new anyway :ok. Good luck all :hope
if you win a seat you can have the 3k expenses give me the seat and will go 50/50 if I cash:loon PS good luck all

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat The number of entrants has risen by 20 since the last satellite finished. That means 20 people have paid $1,050 each. They must have heard there are a load of numpties from PL playing and realised there is value in this game. :rollin

The $3K expenses would still come in useful hen' date=' maybe worth giving it a shot. :ok[/quote']
  1. The first package (entry fee plus travel expenses) to the Event that you win, is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. If you win, you must play or forfeit the package.