** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages

mahtalj148

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages

I've got $3000 too :nana but is that a package or consolation prize ? (which is why my 'tag' is Victor Meldrew !) :unsure
That's great news and, for me, confirmation of the package :clap :clap :clap :clap

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages I'd just like to say a big thankyou to PL :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy - without PL and the magic daily diary I'd never have known about the "extra" qualifying game that got me into this. THANK YOU PL

That's great news and' date=' for me, confirmation of the package :clap :clap :clap :clap[/quote'] spot on, and I look forward to falling asleep on the sofa (again) whilst following your progress on here

I'd just like to say a big thankyou to PL :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy - without PL and the magic daily diary I'd never have known about the "extra" qualifying game that got me into this. THANK YOU PL
Could not of said it better myself:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

can't remember the actual details, but anyone watching knows the one ! Was it 1.5k to call, when he had already put in 3k as the BB so would have won the SB plus the antes plus his all-in, so over 10k for another 1.5k when his stack was, what, 60k ? :unsure
I didn't see it, but actually I think this is the kind of situation where it might just be very bad play rather than anything sinister. He has a big stack; he's going to qualify unless he throws it away. He's probably tempted to sit out just to stop himself doing anything stupid! If he's big blind with a poor hand, he might just autofold to a raise without really even looking at the amount he needs to call. Might still be worth reporting it in case they have "previous", but I wouldn't be holding my breath.

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages well i have got an email from Everest which reads... Dear Gary, Thank you for your inquiry. We are researching this matter concerning your WSOP question and expect to have a resolution shortly. Thank you for you patience and for your ongoing participation at Everest Poker! Kind regards, Customer Care Team Everest Poker is your passport to the World Series of Poker® in Las Vegas. Choose the events and prize packages that suit you and win your seat on our site! For more information, please visit : http://www.everestpoker.com/en/wsop/2008/packages.html This was a reply to my email i sent earlier requesting confirmation as to whether 23 or 20 are paid. However, with you both having $3k in ur accounts I imagine that is confirmation of the package.... well done to you all!!

I'd just like to say a big thankyou to PL :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy - without PL and the magic daily diary I'd never have known about the "extra" qualifying game that got me into this. THANK YOU PL
I'll echo that, cheers for the railing and a big thank you to the guy who kept isolating my all ins when I had a half a big blind left! So what happens now? when do we find out our start day?

We are researching this matter concerning your WSOP question and expect to have a resolution shortly.
That's poker-site-customer-service-speak for "Don't ask me! I haven't got a fcuking clue! I'll ask somebody on Monday if I remember."

Could not of said it better myself:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy
I dont think you should forget Inside Poker mag - afterall, they're the ones who brought it to you ;)

I dont think you should forget Inside Poker mag - afterall' date=' they're the ones who brought it to you ;)[/quote'] Yep big thanks to IP of course. Who's turn is it to actually read it next month;)

That's great news and' date=' for me, confirmation of the package :clap :clap :clap :clap[/quote'] on my cashier page transaction history it shows 1x WSOP entry in addition to the $3k so I'm starting to celebrate a bit it was just such an anti-climax not knowing at the immediate end worse than that I'd been regretting folding JJ when were about 28 left 'cos was convinced the big stack would call with any old **** and suck me out somehow and of course when it looked like I'd cocked up anyway it's just another thing to beat myself up about (in addition to Boro leaving me with practically nothing when his JT beat my AJ) Morls - I do now need to go and talk nicely at work. Anyone know the last possible "Day One" I might be able to play ? Big thanks from me from all the great support we were getting (and I'm sure I missed a lot of it because my eyes were shut after certain raises). I know I shouldn't single people out but comments from GeordieGaz and SteveO really helped when I really needed them - thanks I owe you :cheers Well done to the other qualifiers :clap

Morls - I do now need to go and talk nicely at work. Anyone know the last possible "Day One" I might be able to play ?
Remember you'll need some time off in November as well. :ok

I didn't see it, but actually I think this is the kind of situation where it might just be very bad play rather than anything sinister. He has a big stack; he's going to qualify unless he throws it away. He's probably tempted to sit out just to stop himself doing anything stupid! If he's big blind with a poor hand, he might just autofold to a raise without really even looking at the amount he needs to call. Might still be worth reporting it in case they have "previous", but I wouldn't be holding my breath.
I'll sleep on it and then do nothing in the morning (that's my usual routine !). Only thing I would say though slap is that he was more than happy to get involved in pots, flat calling several people several times, and from (my very poor) memory every one of my BB for the last few rounds. :\

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat

Mad Marty in his profile shows his age as 20 so wont be allowed to play.
Don't think milber will be too impressed if he ain't eligible to play, considering it was him who basically crippled him and probably cost him winning a package, still thats poker i suppose.:unsure

Yep big thanks to IP of course. Whose [edited by AlunB] turn is it to actually read it next month;)
Lol. Mine. I have to check for mistakes ;) Duncan - as they are one of the few sites that are buying you in directly they may well put you all in on the same day. I know Ladbrokes players are all on day 1c for example. I will ask my Everest contact on Monday what the score is.

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages if anyone could add some pressure on Everest over the possible chip dumping and possible 20 year old player id be very grateful. it was my mate that came 24th and the chip dumping looked blatent to me and surely if this lad is only 20 then he isnt elligible unless he turns 21 this month. My friend, "clementsg" isnt a seasoned player and doesnt really know what to do about this but would really appreciate some help getting the package he deserved, id feel really bad if missed out because we didnt follow up on these breaches of rules... how do the rest of you see it? does he have a case? Congrats the succesful 4!!! have a great time in Vegas and bring us back a bracelet!! ;)

Only thing I would say though slap is that he was more than happy to get involved in pots, flat calling several people several times, and from (my very poor) memory every one of my BB for the last few rounds. :\
OK, that makes a difference. As I said, I didn't see it. I still doubt very much there's enough evidence to convict, though, unless he folded a premium hand or he has a record.

as they are one of the few sites that are buying you in directly .
Thats one problem sorted then - at least you won't have to take the $10k in cash - :ok Point to note for any of the others that have won seats through various sites, that last year they didn't take Credit or Debit cards and you had to buy in with cash - (or borrow it from a helpful magazine editor ;)).

if anyone could add some pressure on Everest over the possible chip dumping and possible 20 year old player id be very grateful. it was my mate that came 24th and the chip dumping looked blatent to me and surely if this lad is only 20 then he isnt elligible unless he turns 21 this month. My friend, "clementsg" isnt a seasoned player and doesnt really know what to do about this but would really appreciate some help getting the package he deserved, id feel really bad if missed out because we didnt follow up on these breaches of rules... how do the rest of you see it? does he have a case? Congrats the succesful 4!!! have a great time in Vegas and bring us back a bracelet!! ;)
e-sport......