** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages

mahtalj148

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat I think (hope) it's just someone putting 2 & 2 together and getting 5. The fact that you can't get hold of anyone from support, makes it very unlikely that they would have been able to find out in the short time since we got over 260 registered. Just everyone make sure they keep playing until there's 20 left!

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat It clearly says in the lobby "We will award one $13,000 prize package for every 13 players" - the "payouts section says 302 players creating a prize pool of $302,000. The prizepool also lists only 20 packages, though earlier did have an asterisk saying that prize pool could be wrong if larger numbers enter.... In the absense of news from Everest, I'd be playing (initially) to the published rules, which is 23 seats......

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat had a remarkable recovery from having 600 chips (3xBB) now got 5198!! Been lucky.... beat AJ wit A9c... beat QQ with AJ (flop JJ7), hand befotre break just won another 1k with AQd against J7o. Good luck too all PLers left in... (gazza nd ColU on my tbl)!

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat I'm gone. Was in the bb with K10 guy from button min raised I called flop came QQ10 I bet out half the pot guy min raised I shoved he shows AJ and hits a K for the str8. GL all the guys that's left.

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat

Out 90th - Going along nicely until my KK ran into Milbers AA. Flop gave some hope with a club flush draw - but wasn't to be :\. GL Milber and those left.:hope:hope
Cheers ade, i nearly folded, but too much in the middle.:ok

Re: Inside Poker - Deposit $5 and get $1050 WSOP sat seat Out in 58th. Just doubled up to 4000. UTG limps, folded round to me in the BB, I push with AQs, he takes all year to call (git!!) with 66, and it holds up. There are some PL-ers in good positions, I can't rail you (wife would murder me) so good luck all left in:hope