** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages

mahtalj148

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages

I've asked the question. Am still waiting on the answer. As soon as I know I will PM you.
cheers Alun :ok re-reading my post I think I came across a bit short and I didn't mean to, so apologies

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages i know thats its now more or less confirmed.... but just for absolute clarification... got this from everest.... Dear Gary, Thank you for your inquiry. Due to more players registered than expected, 23 seats (prize packages) were awarded. Kind regards, Customer Care Team

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages Pretty bad that there was so much doubt during the game though - in a sat like that, players should know exactly what they are playing for :unsure Wonder why the lobby was wrong :unsure Wonder why they removed the asterix :unsure

i know thats its now more or less confirmed.... but just for absolute clarification... got this from everest.... Dear Gary, Thank you for your inquiry. Due to more players registered than expected, 23 seats (prize packages) were awarded. Kind regards, Customer Care Team
Thanks for going to that trouble Gaz :ok

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages Just realised I have not posted my congratulations to the other 3 winners last night :clap:clap:clap (runadrum already got his in person. ;)) I wasn't watching any of the tables, just keeping an eye on the lobby so thanks to everyone who posted what was happening on here. I think I've said before that I'm not allowed anywhere near Duncan when he is playing as I bring him bad luck :eyes (doesn't seem to affect him live though) so I thought for good measure I wouldn't open the table to watch either, as I'd not been watching from the start. Didn't want to change the karma (not that I'm superstitious at all). Hope you all have a great time and much success in Vegas. :hope

Dont forget guys make sure you keep a few days spare for November ;)
No problem for us gentlemen of leisure .... and if I somehow manage to go back to vegas in November then that will have to be amended to rich gentleman of leisure :lol. Anyone any idea of how many there are in the WSOP and at what stage they start to pay, My current game plan is to survive Day 1 with more chips than I started and only then think of day2 - suspect my biggest game strength is the fact that if I lose I lose nothing :nana and whatever happens I have a great holiday :cow:cow. Hope I'm not playing on July 4th (Independance Day) - I wanna see some fireworks :beer:beer

I'll echo that' date=' cheers for the railing [b']and a big thank you to the guy who kept isolating my all ins when I had a half a big blind left! So what happens now? when do we find out our start day?
errrrm.... no probs mate, :gimme as u can see im new to punters lounge but wd to all who made it!!

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages thanks gotafancy, i sure did! farkin chuffed to bits - this looks like a good place to find out the best sites for flights etc oh and massive thanks to reeshah for sorting me with the sign up offer on everest edit, yep i freerolled it as well :)

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages New email in my spam folder :cow - looks like I'm gonna have to join the 21st century and get a mobile phone. At very least I'll be able to say I went to the WSOP and all I got was a lousy T-shirt :lol

Dear Phil, Congratulations on winning a seat to the WSOP Main event (#54) with a prize package worth $13,000. This package includes the $10,000 seat value and $3000 which has already been credited to your player account to cover for your travel expenses. You may consult the following link for Tournament Schedules: http://www.worldseriesofpoker.com/tourney/structsheet_4948.asp?tourneyid=4948&groupid=411 In order to register you for the tournament, please forward us the following information: - A Picture ID (Passport) showing your date of birth - A copy of a recent utility bill (gas, electric, telephone, etc?) displaying your name and billing address - Cellular phone number where you can be reached or if possible hotel and room number. - T- shirt size - The date in which you wish to start. NOTE that this date cannot be guaranteed but we will do our best to secure it. We also encourage you to communicate to us the date of your planned arrival and hotel where you will be staying. You may send scanned copies of your ID and bill to us by replying to this email, or you may fax this to the attention of our Live the Poker Dream team using one of the following fax numbers: France Fax # - (33) 1-5301-3611 Germany Fax # - (49) 1805-48200-46071 United Kingdom Fax # - (44) 20-7900-3171 *****Please note that your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your arrival in the U.S. You must also be 21 at the time of the event***** For any other information concerning the WSOP 2008 promotion, please visit: - http://www.everestpoker.com/en/wsop/2008/ Regards, The Everest Poker team

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages I've replied asking for Day 1D. I would rather play 1A (if Melbourne is anything to go buy the numbers increase each day) but I just can't get the time off work. Assuming I can start on 6th July I was planning to arrive on 4th July, but is that a bad idea if is a holiday ? :unsure

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages Copy of a Utility bill?? The wife pays all of them! Planning to go over on the second or third but I wouldnt think travel on the 4th would be a problem.

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages You should be on the council tax or water rates mate.

Copy of a Utility bill?? The wife pays all of them! Planning to go over on the second or third but I wouldnt think travel on the 4th would be a problem.

I was planning to arrive on 4th July, but is that a bad idea if is a holiday ? :unsure
In my experience runna, I would say 'yes' it's a bad idea. Not sure about Vegas, but I know a lot of places in the states come to a grinding halt on their holidays. I would double check everything if you are going to travel on the 4th.

In my experience runna, I would say 'yes' it's a bad idea. Not sure about Vegas, but I know a lot of places in the states come to a grinding halt on their holidays. I would double check everything if you are going to travel on the 4th.
Actually, from my experience you'd be worse travelling on the 3rd, especially as 4th July is a Saturday. Yes, shops will be shut on the 4th, but you probably don't care about that. But the tourist industry rolls on. On the 3rd, there'll be loads of people making internal US flights, and the airports will be an absolute nightmare.

Re: glceud+Philossify+runadrum+borokp all win $13,000 WSOP Main Event Packages anyone any views on Circus Circus hotel ? good price but I think it's for a separate block of the hotel (and looks like the main hotel might drive me mad anyway ?) :unsure