** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Northern Ireland Open (plus QF)

Fader

19 minutes ago, Torque said:

Gilbert at 331 looks worth it @Fader :lol

About your Brown bet, I'm sure I read that Robertson is taking a break from snooker soon - possibly burnout I'm not sure. If that's right then his motivation right now is unlikely to be high which makes the Brown bet look even better.

:D yeah, 331/1 is value.

Yeah, hopefully, Brown seizes the opportunity. So many players just play the 'name' instead of the player so fingers crossed.

37 minutes ago, 888888 said:

Opinions on the teen Stan Moody to lose? He's barely 17 lol , in his previous match he beat Zhou as an underdog odds 5 which is quite an accomplishment , but can he beat an other pro player Lawler (who is very average from the rankings) ??

Normally a big win like that, the next match it’s a come down but it’s probably a 50/50 really as every match is different 

2 hours ago, 888888 said:

Opinions on the teen Stan Moody to lose? He's barely 17 lol , in his previous match he beat Zhou as an underdog odds 5 which is quite an accomplishment , but can he beat an other pro player Lawler (who is very average from the rankings) ??

Stan scores a century first frame, looks good..

all three underdogs picked out won last night and two in a deciding frame, which I rarely win with, so I'll take that.

3pts M. White to peat Perry evens Bet365
2.75pts Wakelin (-1.5 frames) to beat Burden 8/11 Bet365
2.5pts Sijun (-1.5 frames) to beat J.Clarke 4/5 Bet365
-----------------------------------
1pt accy - Wakelin / Burns / M.White / Sijun / Jak Jones 11/1 Will Hill

43 minutes ago, Torque said:

Hindsight being a beautiful thing, Allen was ripe for the upset last night. Complaining about the tour, problems with his action, out of form and issues off the table. Having said all that, it takes some going to lose to Petrov. He's that poor he'll be lucky if he keeps his card.

yeah, but like you say, against Petrov? not the easiest one to find. Also the defending champion here.

Anybody tempted with Leclerq? perhaps on the handicap? Trump must be getting abit tired now back-to-back event wins. LeClerq is nearly evens for +2.5.

7 minutes ago, Fader said:

yeah, but like you say, against Petrov? not the easiest one to find. Also the defending champion here.

You'd think he'd have raised his game for this, but he was something like 70 percent pot success in the first three or four frames. That's not beating anyone on tour even if they are at the bottom of the rankings. He was flattered in the last round too, which was something else to consider. The score against Mertens didn't tell the story of how poor Allen played. Mertens must be kicking himself, as he had chances but didn't take them unlike Petrov.

1 minute ago, Torque said:

You'd think he'd have raised his game for this, but he was something like 70 percent pot success in the first three or four frames. That's not beating anyone on tour even if they are at the bottom of the rankings. He was flattered in the last round too, which was something else to consider. The score against Mertens didn't tell the story of how poor Allen played. Mertens must be kicking himself, as he had chances but didn't take them unlike Petrov.

Yeah, I was looking through at upsets and I wanted to lay Allen but the fact this is "his event" I thought he'd find a way to the latter stages, to be honest. If he had faced somebody half decent I might have had a try but very surprised by the result tbh.

Perhaps he's had more bad news on his finances.

20 minutes ago, Fader said:

Yeah, I was looking through at upsets and I wanted to lay Allen but the fact this is "his event" I thought he'd find a way to the latter stages, to be honest. If he had faced somebody half decent I might have had a try but very surprised by the result tbh.

Perhaps he's had more bad news on his finances.

I think I read a coach of his had died. Someone he trusted when it came to technical advice. Combine that with the technical problem he says he has at the moment and that explains the lack of confidence in his potting.

9 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

Ok White gets it done ✔️ on to next play..

Michael White to score first point frame 3 in-play at 1.87 with Leovegas

Seems like White comes first these early frames until Perry gets a chance.

Well I got this wrong, Perry comes in first very fast. Might even make me lose on White winning frame 3.