** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Northern Ireland Open (plus QF)

Fader

1 hour ago, four-leaf said:

Michael White to beat (frame 1) Joe Perry in-play at 1.90 with Leovegas

I'm gonna have a go on White to win the first frame, his potting has been decent lately.

✔️

Ok White gets it done ✔️ on to next play..

Michael White to score first point frame 3 in-play at 1.87 with Leovegas

Seems like White comes first these early frames until Perry gets a chance.

:cry

Michael White to beat (frame 3) Joe Perry in-play at 1.90 with Leovegas

Also adding this on White. I'll take my chances with White again to win the third frame, it's a gamble but could easily come in.

Michael White to beat (frame 5) Joe Perry in-play at 1.90 with Leovegas

This might be a gamble again but I think White looks good enough for a shot on next frame also.

✔️

52 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

White/Perry both players to score 20+ points frame 5 in-play at 1.85 with Leovegas

I'm also gonna add this to the bet on White winning frame 5.

36 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

Joe Perry to beat (frame 6) Michael White in-play at 1.85 with Leovegas

I reckon we'll see a deciding frame here.

✔️

31 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

White/Perry color of first legally potted ball (pink) in-play at 8.00 with Leovegas

I'm raising my stake on Perry to win frame 6 to cover eventual loss on this.

26 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

White/Perry both players to score 20+ points frame 7 at 1.85 with Leovegas

Both looks pretty eager to win this match. I can't see any clear winner in the last frame.

5 losses and 3 wins, sometimes it pays off but 3 wins and 5 losses is not good enough.

I'm going to be stupid brave and have a bet on Leclerq, here. I actually think he is a decent player but it's obviously more of a bet on Trump being out of steam (hopefully) after back-to-back event wins. I think evens for him to get 2 frames is fair enough. I have a sneaky feeling it could end 4-3 Trump but if I back Leclerq and it goes to a deciding frame then I know he's losing so I'll keep safe with the handicap bet. 

2pts Leclerq (+2.5 frames) to beat Trump evens Bet365

2 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

@Fader Judd seems likely to sweep Leclerq, to bad...

He’d do that to anybody playing like this. Two frames won with first shot. It’s probably best I’ve seen him play for years, those frames.

can already see trump is playing too well but leclerq should have been 2-1 and he blew it

13 hours ago, Fader said:

all three underdogs picked out won last night and two in a deciding frame, which I rarely win with, so I'll take that.

3pts M. White to peat Perry evens Bet365
2.75pts Wakelin (-1.5 frames) to beat Burden 8/11 Bet365
2.5pts Sijun (-1.5 frames) to beat J.Clarke 4/5 Bet365
-----------------------------------
1pt accy - Wakelin / Burns / M.White / Sijun / Jak Jones 11/1 Will Hill

Bloody white lets down what would have been another clean sweep. Pah! 

Just two for me tomorrow :

I don’t honestly think it would have taken much to beat both Robertson and Allen and I think both of the players that won those matches have had their prices enhanced partly because of that.

however, Sijun is flying right now and despite Xing not being in that category, Petrov was not by any means playing out of his skin. Xing has beaten better players than Petrov already. 

3pts Sijun to beat Brown 4/6 Bet365
2.75pts Xing ZIhao (-1.5) to beat Petrov 10/11 Bet365

easy win for Saengkham but Perry currently playing how I expected him to play in the last round lol. Very frustrating that he's gone back to being rubbish.

Ah. Perry still wins anyway. 2 out of 3 today. Expected more from Haotian but hopefully, Gilbert will keep that form when he has to play Hawkins in the not-too-distant future.

Saengkham should have beaten Trump tonight but a mix of his head going and Trump getting the run of the table when he missed means Trump wins his 16th match in a row lol.

In my opinion Lisowski plays Sijun in one semi final and Trump plays either Gilberto or Hawkins in the other. 

perhaps Lisowski finally wins one here and his mate let’s him get over the line ;)

I’m tempted with both Walden and Gilbert tomorrow but just the one for me and it’s Sijun to keep it going against Wakelin.

don’t think wakelin has played that great and he’s just come up against poor performances. Sijun has been one of the best players this week for sure and should win this with a few to spare if you ask me 

2.75pts Sijun to beat Wakelin 10/11 Bet365