** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis Tips - April 18 - April 24

Streaming the Alcaraz match now, but quite interested in tomorrow's match between Rublev and Fognini.

Fognini on a pretty decent run. Got to the semis in Rio, losing to Alcaraz, and beating tough opponents. A motivated Fognini is a very tricky opponent, because the man has terrific talent. Just a question of 'does he feel like playing today?' Either that or look after babies at home ?

18 minutes ago, delfino said:

Extremely important match Tsitsipas/Alcaraz starts in a while...

Don't miss it punters! We will all profit some conclusions about the up coming French Open please!

Please enjoy!

Probably only 4 contenders for the title. Alcaraz, Tsitsipas, Djokovic and Nadal. Just depends on how they get drawn, because Djoko is #1 and Medvedev 2, but are they really gonna seed Nadal #3?

43 minutes ago, neilovan said:

Probably only 4 contenders for the title. Alcaraz, Tsitsipas, Djokovic and Nadal. Just depends on how they get drawn, because Djoko is #1 and Medvedev 2, but are they really gonna seed Nadal #3?

Hello my god friend! I love you. I watch tonight a large part of Tsitsipas/Alcaraz match.They are still playing....

Listen, Tsitsipas is VERY VERY weak player to target the Roland Garros title.

Alcaraz? Ohh my God! This is the SUPERMAN of the ATP for the coming 20 years!

Alcaraz for me to lift the trophy of the Roland Garros! He is amazing huge player, amazing crazy super man player! ooowwwooo

10 hours ago, delfino said:

Hello my god friend! I love you. I watch tonight a large part of Tsitsipas/Alcaraz match.They are still playing....

Listen, Tsitsipas is VERY VERY weak player to target the Roland Garros title.

Alcaraz? Ohh my God! This is the SUPERMAN of the ATP for the coming 20 years!

Alcaraz for me to lift the trophy of the Roland Garros! He is amazing huge player, amazing crazy super man player! ooowwwooo

tsitsipas ain't weak at all , just got outplayed by a generational talent.

Tsitsipas is over. He continues to behave like Kyrgios, or even worse than him. He never learned to respect the superior to him players. And Alcaraz is not only superior. Alcaraz is a genius player, probably even better than Nadal, Djokovic, Federer. We have a lot of time to enjoy Alcaraz. For me, is my new idol. In tennis, is good to have a player to support as fan. I support Alcaraz, i have 20 years in front of me to deal with tennis with Alcaraz! hahaha

Comes the end of the week, and the betting just gets more difficult. Players get to  the semis for many reasons. A little luck, a hot streak, an opponent who played a really tough match earlier in the day etc. But whoever gets there deserves it, and it is very difficult to pick winners here, and make money.

Here Swiatek is basically unbackable. She was 1 to 100 yesterday versus Radacanu, and today is 7 to 100 against Samsonova. Really! That is not even a market. 

Even  looking at ATP Munich qualifying matches, there is not much happening there. Only match I like there is up and coming Jiri Lehecka to beat Dzumhur. Will take it in a treble, Badosa to beat Sabalenka and Djokovic to win the tournament outright in Serbia (1.75).

59 minutes ago, delfino said:

Tsitsipas is over. He continues to behave like Kyrgios, or even worse than him. He never learned to respect the superior to him players. And Alcaraz is not only superior. Alcaraz is a genius player, probably even better than Nadal, Djokovic, Federer. We have a lot of time to enjoy Alcaraz. For me, is my new idol. In tennis, is good to have a player to support as fan. I support Alcaraz, i have 20 years in front of me to deal with tennis with Alcaraz! hahaha

I mean he's 19, 20 years from now he's gonna be 39..you can t know that he's gonna still be playing then. Tsitsipas indeed acts like a clown many times but unlike nick it comes from a passion to win , he tries his best and I think he's still like a top 3 claycourter.

39 minutes ago, neilovan said:

Comes the end of the week, and the betting just gets more difficult. Players get to  the semis for many reasons. A little luck, a hot streak, an opponent who played a really tough match earlier in the day etc. But whoever gets there deserves it, and it is very difficult to pick winners here, and make money.

Here Swiatek is basically unbackable. She was 1 to 100 yesterday versus Radacanu, and today is 7 to 100 against Samsonova. Really! That is not even a market. 

Even  looking at ATP Munich qualifying matches, there is not much happening there. Only match I like there is up and coming Jiri Lehecka to beat Dzumhur. Will take it in a treble, Badosa to beat Sabalenka and Djokovic to win the tournament outright in Serbia (1.75).

meh in barcelona and belgrade they seem prety straight foward to me. Went with busta taking a set, carlito to win , djokovic will win and same goes for rublev. Anything can happen but I can t see these semis any other way.

2 hours ago, raduvlad1995 said:

meh in barcelona and belgrade they seem prety straight foward to me. Went with busta taking a set, carlito to win , djokovic will win and same goes for rublev. Anything can happen but I can t see these semis any other way.

I really think Rublev may lose to Fognini. Both of them lost to Kyrigos in Miami, but Fognini is on a decent run of form, with some very good wins. Coming in he is 7-3 for wins this year. Definitely not a walk in the park for Rublev.

7 hours ago, neilovan said:

I really think Rublev may lose to Fognini. Both of them lost to Kyrigos in Miami, but Fognini is on a decent run of form, with some very good wins. Coming in he is 7-3 for wins this year. Definitely not a walk in the park for Rublev.

it was a walk in the park :) ,rublev is close to being at his best again and in that form his serve and fh are just too much for fogna.

34 minutes ago, 888888 said:

Pablo Carreno Busta won a quick match , the Alcaraz game was a hard fought 3 hours and a half match with tie breaks and tons of deuces.

anyone thinking taking Carreno Busta is value simply on the energy / tiredness factor?

With two matches yesterday and a 3 hour match today, I would give Alcaraz almost no chance of winning against Busta. Normally he being a 1.66 favorite would be OK, but his opponent has been chilling out , recovering for 3 hours more. No way Alcaraz should be fav here.

Busta will probably grind him down. 1st set is critical, but if Busta wins it, you won't get more than 1 to 10 on him.

Just looking at the Esotil qualifying. AM taking Tabenerer over Miralles. Even at 1.53 its a decent price.

Edited by neilovan

40 minutes ago, neilovan said:

With two matches yesterday and a 3 hour match today, I would give Alcaraz almost no chance of winning against Busta. Normally he being a 1.66 favorite would be OK, but his opponent has been chilling out , recovering for 3 hours more. No way Alcaraz should be fav here.

Busta will probably grind him down. 1st set is critical, but if Busta wins it, you won't get more than 1 to 10 on him.

Just looking at the Esotil qualifying. AM taking Tabenerer over Miralles. Even at 1.53 its a decent price.

thanks for your feedback, that's exactly what i was thinking but you explained it much better then i did lol.

i'll go medium stakes on Carreno-Busta hoping Alcaraz is just totally out of gas.

10 minutes ago, 888888 said:

thanks for your feedback, that's exactly what i was thinking but you explained it much better then i did lol.

i'll go medium stakes on Carreno-Busta hoping Alcaraz is just totally out of gas.

I think Busta will do to him what Tsitsipas did to Alcaraz to win the 2nd set in the previous  round. Just be very consistent and wear him down. Lol gotta love Tabenerer, gets destroyed 1 and 3. 

and what a great end to the weekend. Lousy Sat and Sunday. My two picks played like hounds today? At least Liverpool came through. Breaking away from tennis, ... Everton look so bad.

Edited by neilovan

Busta absolutely disgusting attitude, he had already decided to lose the game before even going on the court; no idea how he could be in top 20, watching the match i thought i was watching an underdog ranked 100 with odds of 7 or 8  not world 19th with odds of 2.30 ; awful mistake taking him.

22 minutes ago, 888888 said:

Busta absolutely disgusting attitude, he had already decided to lose the game before even going on the court; no idea how he could be in top 20, watching the match i thought i was watching an underdog ranked 100 with odds of 7 or 8  not world 19th with odds of 2.30 ; awful mistake taking him.

I got it wrong. He had 2 unbelievable wins against Ruud and Schwartzman (Ruud had 2 or 3 match points).  He just looked tired, and maybe the energy of the teenager was too much.