** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FINAL LEAGUE TABLES (2021/22 Season 2 Week 9)

Sorry to those who weren't able to get on to post yesterday, it looks like there was some issue with the site certificate which meant some browsers wouldn't let you proceed to access.  However it does look like the majority of players were able to post so I'm going to let the week run and conclude the season.  Hope this hasn't spoiled the season for you.  I will make sure no-one is penalised for a no show so everyone still in at week 8 will be guaranteed into next season. :ok

Only just starting to go through the bets so it'll be Monday earliest for the final tables.

• avongirl changed the title to FINAL LEAGUE TABLES (2021/22 Season 2 Week 9)

Here we are with the final tables.  :drums

Not too many winners this week but nonetheless some movement at the top of the Divisions partly also due to bet sizing.  Bet of the week goes to @avongirl (yay!) :lol with a 9.5/1 double, followed by @Astleavista with a 5/1 double. :clap

Our overall leader for the last few weeks @Hotspur88 holds on to the top spot with yet another winner, making it 6 successful weeks out of 9. :clap  Second place @Bagzi climbed the table with a half bank winner, both the top 2 achieving over £400 bank and both being from the same Division. :clap  Overall our lower Divisions have done very well although there will be a few players from Div 1 keeping their place in the top echelon next season.

Not too many drop outs this time, thank you to all who have played and completed the season.  We do have a few spots vacated for new or returning players to join - see the separate thread to apply.  I am intending to start Season 3 immediately this week.

Winners, I will tag you all later with instructions for claiming your prizes. :ok

On 1/18/2022 at 1:45 PM, avongirl said:

2FT91.jpg

2FT92.jpg

2FT93.jpg

2FT94.jpg

2FT95.jpg

2FT96.jpg

2FT97.jpg

2FT98.jpg

What an idiot, should have stuck with the single on Wolves . Just to let you know Avongirl will post when I can as I suffered a heart attack on Saturday and am still in hospital at moment, thanks for another great comp

4 hours ago, Gray306 said:

What an idiot, should have stuck with the single on Wolves . Just to let you know Avongirl will post when I can as I suffered a heart attack on Saturday and am still in hospital at moment, thanks for another great comp

All the best Gray ...... hoping you have a full and speedy recovery !

8 hours ago, Gray306 said:

Just to let you know Avongirl will post when I can as I suffered a heart attack on Saturday and am still in hospital at moment, thanks for another great comp

Wishing you a speedy recovery and not too much excitement in the meantime.  You'll need to abide by the weekly posting deadline but if you miss a few weeks I'll override the no show limit. :ok

Prize winners, please can you Message me on here with your PayPal email address and I will collate and pass on to Kayla who will arrange the payments.  Also top 5 please send me your address so we can post out the PL merchandise (mug and pens) if you'd like it.  To Message, either hover over my name and click the Message envelope which comes up bottom left, or click the envelope at the top of the forum page.  If you're a previous winner feel free to tag it onto our last messages and just confirm if details are still the same.  If I don't hear from you in a couple of days I'll message you in case you're struggling with the technology! :ok

Well done everyone :clap  Please allow a couple of weeks for payments as I'll wait a few days to hopefully send the whole list off together, then Kayla needs to work through it.  Merchandise is shipped from our suppliers so may take longer.   If you aren't in the UK we'll do our best to get them to you, but there are shipping restrictions from our supplier and unfortunately in some cases it might not be possible.

Thank you and well done! :cheers

DIV 1  @luckypants £75.  @Redphil57 £45.  @fischer21 £25.

DIV 2  @Kingdom for £60.  @yossa6133 £40.  @Xtc12 £20.

DIV 3  @Wivz_03 £50.  @Cauncie £30.  @bobsyerunkle £20.

DIV 4  @przemek £40.  @avongirl £25.  @ian309 £15.

DIV 5  @Craggwood £30.  @stuboy43 £20.  @Astleavista £10.

DIV 6  @Gazza's United £25.  @Bedlam £15.  @Gzeven £10.

DIV 7  @Hotspur88 £20.  @Bagzi £10.

DIV 8  @Budgie 65 £20.  @Artie77 £10.

Top 5 Overall  @Hotspur88  @Bagzi  @Gazza's United  @luckypants  @Craggwood  PL Mug & Pens.

• avongirl unpinned this topic
  • avongirl pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...