** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Billy Hills - RIP

I had to read this twice as I couldn't quite believe it. I've not been on here long, and have in the main been a "silent observer" but I've always been bowled over by BH's knowledge of horse racing and his dedication to the site, putting his tips and thoughts on here without fail, day in, day out. For someone I never even knew, I shall miss him and his contributions.

I expressed my shock and sadness in another area of the forum yesterday about Graham's sudden death.  Despite all the burden of his job he always found time to consider my ideas and get back to me with his own opinion(s).  He will be sadly missed by me and all his followers.

My heart felt sympathy and condolences go out to Graham's family and close friends

i don't know if details will be given about where to send donations or flowers for him?  There was something on twitter but that seemed to relate to a date in 2019.  I'm not a techie person so unsure about that?

Anyway, all very very sad; I don't feel like betting or posting any selections up on PL at the moment

21 minutes ago, The Equaliser said:

I expressed my shock and sadness in another area of the forum yesterday about Graham's sudden death.  Despite all the burden of his job he always found time to consider my ideas and get back to me with his own opinion(s).  He will be sadly missed by me and all his followers.

My heart felt sympathy and condolences go out to Graham's family and close friends

i don't know if details will be given about where to send donations or flowers for him?  There was something on twitter but that seemed to relate to a date in 2019.  I'm not a techie person so unsure about that?

Anyway, all very very sad; I don't feel like betting or posting any selections up on PL at the moment

I understand that last point, but I am pretty certain he would want everyone to carry on as normal. He clearly loved this place and when the rest of us had a conference call earlier I think it properly dawned on us how much he actually did. He was keen for the place to continue to thrive after Paul left us and he would want the same now. He may be gone, but he certainly won't be forgotten. Certainly in the short term I will try and replace him in the horse section so if anyone has any questions etc then don't be afraid to ask. 

4 hours ago, Darran said:

I understand that last point, but I am pretty certain he would want everyone to carry on as normal. He clearly loved this place and when the rest of us had a conference call earlier I think it properly dawned on us how much he actually did. He was keen for the place to continue to thrive after Paul left us and he would want the same now. He may be gone, but he certainly won't be forgotten. Certainly in the short term I will try and replace him in the horse section so if anyone has any questions etc then don't be afraid to ask. 

thanks Darran 

I'm sure a lot of us haven't felt like posting today ...... I certainly haven't

But we have to pick up over the next few days to keep the site and the business going ........ I'm sure that's what everybody wants

good luck and and thanks for your efforts along with the rest of the team

OH NO!! Can't believe what I'm reading! This is such A sad and tragic loss for his family, friends, PL work colleagues and forum members. My condolences to everyone of them. I didn't meet Graham and not been much of a member with a lot of input but like so many have said, have had personal messages of help and support from Graham and that, I'll miss greatly. The input I've seen from him on the forum has been second to none. Sleep tight fella, rest in peace and thank you! 

Shocked so sorry to hear this.   

Condolences to family & friends.

For me he was Mr punters Lounge,  many post every day & organising and running comps.

He gave some fantastic tips and was always a joy when he posted pictures of his brilliant photographic work.

It will  surreal coming on here and not seeng  posts from him.

Not been on for a while due to work. Logging in and reading the News about Billyhills (Graham) is such a shock, always helpful and easy to talk to when you had a question of anything. So sorry for the loss of such a Gentlemen for his family and his colleagues working on a Punters Lounge.