Announcements
** February Poker League Result : 1st juanmoment, 2nd Rivrd, 3rd the_dak **
** Last Man Standing Results - drew005 wins £250 / Wishy wins £50 **
** January Naps Competition Result: 1st SILVER FOX, 2nd LIKE A ROUGHIE, 3rd DAISYCHAIN, 4th MRJOL. KO Cup Winner GLAVINTOBY, Most Winners: ALASTAIR **

Billy Hills - RIP

To the Punters Lounge family,

It is with deep regret that we must share some tragic news with you all. BillyHills aka Graham Sarson sadly passed away over the weekend after suffering a heart attack. Graham was a hugely popular figure within the PL community and had become a much-loved person amongst the staff team.

Graham has been a part of Punters Lounge for a number of years and has played a key role in contributing quality content to the forum and site. His horse racing tips were the stuff of legend across the gambling industry and his management of the Last Man Standing and Tipster Competitions provided many of us with some fun and laughs over the years.

Since the devastating loss of Punters Lounge owner Paul Ross, Graham has played a pivotal role in helping the site to remain active and keep growing in the way Paul wanted. Our thoughts and love go out to Graham's wife Suzy, his family, and his friends at this awful time.

• Darran pinned this topic

I don't know what to say. Absolutely devastating news 😔 From the first day I registered here to the present day I have been taken aback by the dedication and work of Graham and despite never meeting him, am absolutely gutted about this.

RIP Graham - sincere condolences to Suzy and the rest of his family and friends. 

This is absolutely devastating news...i'm in total shock. I have never met Graham but we have messaged each other on a few occasions and he has always been so nice and helpful. He always had time with any questions i had, even though he had so much on his plate with all he does on Punters Lounge. He also,with his wife Suzy, ran a dog charity, homing stray dogs from Romania. I still can't quite believe it, first Paul Ross and now Graham Sarson. I have only been a member a short while, but to me Graham (Billy Hills) was Punters Lounge and he will be missed by all of us very much.

My thoughts go out to Suzy and his family and friends and co-workers at Punters Lounge. 

I'll miss you buddy....RIP.......

This is very sad news, my condolences to his wife, family and friends. I have never met Graham but like many on here he was  always encouraging and the input he put on the site will be sorely missed. His horse racing tips were always a good starting point in any race, the syndicates thread certainly got me more involved.

That is sad and shocking news

Sincere condolences to Suzy and the rest of the family and friends

For all the years I've been here Graham was the engine room of the forum ....... his contribution cannot be overestimated

Apart from all his work on the forum, the tips, the competitions he was also an excellent poster with a dry sense of humour 

he'll be very much missed

Graham had been on this forum for so long none of us could find out when he started. As people have said although Paul was the owner of Punters Lounge, Graham was for most the face of it given the amount of things he did on this forum. He told me recently that he was planning to move to the Scottish Highlands for a quieter life and it is a great shame that has been taken away from him. 

Naturally his shoes are going to take some filling and we aren't quite sure how we are going to do that just yet especially as it has been such a big shock. 

Absolutely gutted..... 

Ever since I joined punters lounge Graham has always been there if I had a problem or a question. He was always very helpful and kind. A lot of years back I had arranged to meet him at Crufts dog show. Even swapped phone numbers. I was to ring him when we got there. In the end I bottled it and didn't ring him. So we never met. I have always regretted not ringing. At the time I thought why would he want to meet me......

Sincere condolences to Suzy and his family 

R. I. P. Graham 

One day we will meet mate