** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Nov 29th - Dec 2nd

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga and Bundesliga II

Schalke have drawn their last 3 home matches in Bundesliga.
Union Berlin have won their last 3 matches in Bundesliga.
Hamburg have drawn their last 4 away matches in Bundesliga II.
Karlsruher SC have failed to win their last 8 matches in Bundesliga II.
Hamburg are undefeated in their last 8 matches in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 39 Football Betting Streaks for 29.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-29-11-2019-16679

Schalke 04 vs Union Berlin

Schalke 04

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Sané (10/2 d), Stambouli (9/0 d), Schöpf (6/0 m), Uth (7/0 f), Boujellab (0/0 f)

Suspended: -

Union Berlin

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Mees (5/0 m), Abdullahi (3/0 f), Gogia (3/0 m), Prömel (2/0 m)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

As efficient as Schalke is, it is problematic to look at home, where he comes from three consecutive draws. With 22 degrees it is at -3 from the top, but it could be even higher with a little care. The visitors are in their best form this year and come from five consecutive wins in a row. Outside, he has beaten Mainz and Freiburg in the last two and looks capable of doing damage. Both teams have the easy goal
FC SCHALKE 04 vs 1. FC UNION BERLIN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.85

FC Koln vs Augsburg

One game stands out as a particular risky bet this week in the Bundesliga and if you've read my previews across the forum you'll see I am feeling a little bit more dangerous this weekend. A lower-table clash between FC Koln and Augsburg is coming up on Saturday at 2:30pm GMT. Both sides will want to get a win on the board here but is there a bigger likelihood that they'll cancel each other out?

FC Koln are in a torrid spell of form right now. Manager Achim Beierlorzer has witnessed his side lose four league games on the bounce. This has included the team conceding 11 goals and scoring just 3 goals. As a result of this recent form, the club has now plummeted to 17th in the table and 4 points adrift of safety. Just 1 win and 4 losses in their 5 league games at home is a fair reason for punters to want to get on the away team in this game at such appealing odds.

Augsburg might not be much better off than their opponents in this game. Head coach Martin Schmidt has led his team to back-to-back wins with clean sheets in the league. That has seen the club move up the table to 12th and 2 points clear of the relegation spots. The problem here is that Augsburg have only won 1 of their 6 league games away from home this season.

I'm favouring a draw in this game but I really want to back an Augsburg win at the price they're being offered. Both sides are low scoring this season so it could be the odd goal that separates the sides but if I was pushed on this one I'd have to back a 1-1 draw. I just think neither side will want to lose this game and with such a lack of potency up top (Augsburg's 4 goals against Hertha BSC last week was an exception rather than rule!)... ah, actually, I'm going to risk it. I'm pushing it out for a draw no bet on the away side.

Augsburg Draw No Bet @ 2.94 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.30 with Betfair

Magic0024@malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, @VYA, @EuroDream, @JPee, @i1_principe, @euphoria. @Sterphyle, @MisterInstinct, @dylanphan, @Chaserapp, and @JKos.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

RasenBallsport Leipzig have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Bundesliga.
83% of Hertha Berlin’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
Dortmund have scored 31% of their goals after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Bayern’s last 8 home games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 64 Football Betting Streaks for 30.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-30-11-2019-16705

Borussia M.Gladbach have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 home matches in Bundesliga.
Arminia Bielefeld have won their last 6 away matches in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 46 Football Betting Streaks for 01.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-12-2019-16731

39% of FSV Mainz’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
75% of E. Frankfurt’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
FSV Mainz have scored 35% of their goals after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.
71% of E. Frankfurt’s goals have been scored in the second half in Bundesliga.
83% of FSV Mainz’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 43 Football Betting Streaks for 02.12.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-12-2019-16751