** PL Meet Up and Poker Champs - 1st February 2020 - Resorts World Birmingham** *****£500 Added*****

avongirl

PL Poker Champs 2020  

21 members have voted

1. 1. PL Poker Champs 2020

• Yes I'm coming to play Both Tourneys
    • Yes I'm coming to play NLHE only

This poll is closed to new votes

Ok, I've been holding this info back for a while and this PL Poker Championships has been hastily arranged because of it. I held this info back because I didn't want it to appear to be attention seeking, but here it is...

I got diagnosed with advanced Cancer a while back which is now terminal and nobody knows how many more of these I'll see. However, knowing the stubborn twat I am, I'll still be around in 10+ years annoying everyone going all in with 26o! :rollin 

I'd REALLY LOVE it if everyone turned up and left APAT until 2021. I don't look ill and strangely don't feel ill and I know this will be shocking news to a number of people who have known me years, but I'm every bit the same sarcastic twat you've all met previously and in great form! :lol 

Let's make this one to remember, no morbid stuff, just poker, alcohol, shits and giggles. ;) 

Those of you with connections to APAT will have already heard (and thanks to Wayne and Ian for posting too) that unfortunately we have a clash of dates as they have announced that the APAT Team Champs is to be 1st/2nd Feb (this has usually been announced much earlier and we would of course have avoided it had we known.)
Consequently PL will not be applying for a team place this time. I know some of you may wish to seek places in other teams, but we would obviously hope most of you will still be with us at Resorts. :ok :cheers

On 12/16/2019 at 7:10 AM, Nosey-P said:

APAT team game agreed for the 1st and 2nd Feb (subject to confirmation) location yet to be announced but was told it is Midlands ish) It will be on first come basis payment via online holing tank.

As discussed on messenger, transferred you onto the maybe list :ok

On 12/18/2019 at 12:08 PM, LIKE2FISH said:

I remember quite a few ago, someone on here, lived quite close to me in Bournemouth, if still an active member are you going up on Saturday afternoon?

If so I would be grateful for a ride up and down and would pay the fuel costs. 

Many thanks, Leo

May have been me Leo, although not overly close, I'm north of Pompey.... although isn't everything come to think of it? ?‍??

Looks like you're sorted now which is awesome, but let me know if things change. 

Edit: I will be travelling up in the morning & staying over though. 

1 hour ago, Bart(UK) said:

May have been me Leo, although not overly close, I'm north of Pompey.... although isn't everything come to think of it? ?‍??

Looks like you're sorted now which is awesome, but let me know if things change. 

Edit: I will be travelling up in the morning & staying over though. 

Wasn't you bud, it was someone living in Bournemouth near Castlepoint shopping centre!

But yea all sorted! ? Really looking forward to catching up with you and the rest of the PL crew ?

@Spitvenom is the person who introduced me to Punters lounge many years ago! But doesn't play the PL games & is not the other Bournemouth resident! Not sure if you still play poker @Spitvenom?  I remember we chatted on the Ongame Poker room Loyalty mixed games on Saturday mornings! Good times!