** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Nov 22nd - 25th

• 2 weeks later...

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

73% of Paderborn’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
Paderborn have scored 45% of their goals in the first 15 minutes in Bundesliga.
82% of Dortmund’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
Paderborn were losing at half-time in 64% of their matches in Bundesliga.
27% of Paderborn’s conceded goals occurred in the first 15 minutes in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 46 Football Betting Streaks for 22.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-11-2019-16559

Borussia Dortmund vs Paderborn

Borussia Dortmund

Doubtful: Schulz (4/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Delaney (6/0 m)

Suspended: -

Paderborn

Doubtful: Hünemeier (6/0 d), Dräger (10/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Ritter (3/0 f)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga and Bundesliga II

FC Koeln have lost 82% of their last 11 away matches in Bundesliga.
Bayern are undefeated in 92% of their last 25 matches in Bundesliga.
Hamburg have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 4 home matches in Bundesliga II.
Dynamo Dresden have lost with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 3 away matches in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 63 Football Betting Streaks for 23.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-11-2019-16595

Hoffenheim vs Mainz 05

The Bundesliga is back after the international break and we're re-visiting a match involving Mainz 05 after they screwed us over last round with a really awful home display. They travel to Hoffenheim for this 5pm GMT kick-off on Sunday at the Wirsol Rhein-Neckar-Arena. The home side are in fine form right now so if ever there was a chance for us to get revenge on a team that has let us down it's now!

Hoffenheim are currently situated in 5th place and only 5 points off top-placed Borussia Monchengladbach. Co-head coaches Frank Briel and Dr Peter Gorlich are doing a great job at the club. A dodgy start to the campaign has now been corrected with the team on a run of 5 straight league wins in a row. 12 goals have been scored during that run. It's an even more worrying stat for their opponents that the past two wins at home have seen Hoffenheim score 5 without reply.

Mainz 05 ballsed us up last week and not that I hold a grudge but I hope they get battered this week! Apologies to any Mainz 05 fans reading this... OK... maybe I am bitter. Anyway, Rouven Schroder's men are 16th in the league table and 1 point adrift of safety. 8 defeats from their 11 league games isn't great reading and the 8-0 loss to RB Leipzig was their last away day experience. How will they respond here?

I have to back a solid Hoffenheim win in this one. Not only do I want the home side to take the victory but I think they will. They're free-flowing, scoring goals for fun, and full of confidence in front of their home fans. They're up against an away side that are in dire trouble, can't stop conceding, and low on team morale. I'd be surprised if the home side didn't win this by at least a couple of goals.

Hoffenheim -1 @ 2.80 with SpreadEx

Hoffenheim HT/FT @ 2.60 with Coral

Magic0024@malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, @VYA, @EuroDream, @JPee, @i1_principe, @euphoria. @Sterphyle, @MisterInstinct, @dylanphan, @Chaserapp, and @JKos.

First surprise this evening with Dortmund only Draw 3-3 against Bottom Team Paderborn after 0-3 Down at HT.

For Saturday i didn´t see any surprise Results coming. Some tough Games but see not realy a Draw in these Games.

I´ve got the Wins from Gladbach, Frankfurt and Bremen in Single Bets.

Also i´ve got Combo from Leipzig, Leverkusen and Bayern Munich.

For me it´s seems to be a "clear" Matchweek - but we will see.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Hoffenheim have won their last 5 matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 86% of Hertha Berlin’s last 14 games in Bundesliga.
Mainz have lost 86% of their last 14 away matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Mainz’s last 12 games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 62 Football Betting Streaks for 24.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-24-11-2019-16619

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga II

Darmstadt have scored 50% of their goals after the 75th minute in Bundesliga II.
Hannover 96 conceded at least 1 goal in 83% of their home matches in Bundesliga II.
71% of Darmstadt’s goals have been scored in the second half in Bundesliga II.
Darmstadt have scored 29% of their goals in the first 15 minutes in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 36 Football Betting Streaks for 25.11.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-25-11-2019-16640