** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Tennis Tips - March 25 - March 31

2 hours ago, eros said:

Value on Tiafoe imo, taking Shapovalov at these odds makes no sense to me, but it's going to be a tough match for sure.  Shapovalov had his knee taped during warm up and playing at home should give Tiafoe an extra boost. Don't follow this bet if you don't have balls and enough money, because that bet could go the other direction too.

Francis Tiafoe @ 2.660 Pinnacle

3/10

I take no bets on this one instead... Feels mutch better.

Maxime Janvier to beat Nicolas Mahut at 2.38 with Unibet

I get the feeling that Maxime isn't done in St. Brieuc because I don't think Nico will play well enough to beat this 22 year old compatriot. He's done well to beat Mirza Basic and Stefano Travaglia but that's where it might end for him. Maxime has been cruising this week with 3 wins in straight sets and Nico should not have an easy match here.

Félix pooping his pants in the crutial moments of the match. He was serving for the win in the 2 sets. I took Felix to win with a games handicap of +2.5. Hopefully for me it was decided in 2 TB but im still sweating.. I did not post that bet because i was not sure about if it was a good one (and it wasn't despite the bet is won...). Im thinking on take Shapo to win (maybe with some kind of handicap). I think that if he plays without getting nervous the match will be more equal than the odds suggest. Anyone got some opinions of this match??¿

4 hours ago, eros said:

Ouch, two times big shit. Time to stop.

I wouldn't get too down about it @eros Two losers, much like two winners, doesn't really mean anything. If you enjoy looking at tennis matches and trying to work out what will happen then carry on with it and see whether you've made or lost money after a few hundred bets. That will give you an idea about whether you're better at judging outcomes than the market and if it turns out you aren't but you've only lost a little but you still enjoy it then carry on anyway. It's not always about making money, if you get enjoyment out of it then it's no different than paying for a gym membership for example - you pay for your membership and you get health benefits out of it. If betting on tennis costs you money then you're 'paying' for it, but if you enjoy it and if the losses are acceptable for you then it doesn't matter :ok

4 hours ago, eros said:

Thank you for your support my friends, two losses are no problem for me, the tournament was great with full profit anyway. It's not about me, I just don't want other people to lose money.

I guess we all feel like that when we put a bet up - that someone will follow it and it might lose them money. Don't forget though that people have a choice whether to follow or not. Anytime I put something up it's always in good faith and that's the most important thing because bets will lose sometimes. You can only hope that if someone is following that they're using sensible stakes and that they know ups and downs will happen and that long-term profit is the aim.

11 hours ago, four-leaf said:

@CzechPunter I am thinking about betting on Shilin Xu the former junior world no.1. She will play Kristie Ahn later in Monterrey. Things haven't been working so well for either player in this matchup but Shilin is the underdog at 2.70 so what do you think? Is it worth a bet on Shilin to win at 2.70?

Amazing call