Ligue 1 & 2 Predictions > Feb 15th - 18th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 2

67% of Auxerre's matches had under 2.5 goals in Ligue 2.
GFC Ajaccio have failed to score in 50% of their home matches in Ligue 2.
Brest have been undefeated in their last 7 matches in Ligue 2.
40% of Clermont's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Ligue 2.
Orleans have scored in 73% of their away matches in Ligue 2.

You can find interesting 59 Football Betting Streaks for 15.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-15-02-2019-13448

Lion receives Guingamp and wants to break out against the defeat of the previous 1-0 match by Nis, as he has lost dozens in a literal opportunity, with the unwritten law of football punishing her from the penalty spot, I expect many goals in the match
OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS vs EA GUINGAMP @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.55

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1

Marseille have scored in each of their last 9 matches in Ligue 1.
Nice have scored 32% of their goals after the 75th minute in Ligue 1.
Monaco conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 8 matches in Ligue 1.
39% of Amiens's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Ligue 1.
36% of Angers's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 105 Football Betting Streaks for 16.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-16-02-2019-13468

Bordeaux vs Toulouse

The focus of my preview in Ligue 1 this weekend is between Bordeaux and Toulouse in a 2pm kick-off this Sunday at the Nouveau Stade de Bordeaux. The home side will be looking to pull further away from their opponents in this game in the league table but it won't be easy.

Bordeaux are in the middle of a poor run of results in the league. Gus Poyet's team are without a win in four matches in all competitions. The club is in 13th place and it's not looking like it'll be getting better any time soon. Three consecutive 1-0 defeats in the league have demoralised the fans.

Toulouse will be feeling they can get something from this game. Alain Casanova has failed to get any consistency flowing through his team's results lately with the last 11 league games delivering 3 wins, 4 draws, and 4 defeats. The club is currently in 15th place but wins will be needed to ensure the 8 point breathing space between themselves and the relegation zone doesn't get reduced over the coming weeks.

Poyet's team have been solid enough on home turf having only suffered defeat in 2 of their 11 home league games this season. When you combine that with Toulouse possessing a distinctly average away record this season with just 4 wins from their 12 matches on the road, you begin to feel this could be a game where Bordeaux might break the losing spell. Even when losing they've been tough to grind down so I think they'll get the win here.

Bordeaux to Win @ 1.92 with MarathonBet

Bordeaux to Win to Nil @ 2.88 with Paddy Power

@Pep004, @sodabrab, @giraldi, @Magic0024, @allthethings, @DrO, @malabgd, @Xcout, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @FCNA, @silver fox, @thinkpink63, and @canaries91, do you guys agree or disagree with my ambitious tip here?

i want to give bordeaux the benefit of doubt but seriously they are so inconsistent that any bet on bet on them is a wild punt. the only way they will win is if they start on the front foot score an early goal and only then i can see them winning it in the end but if toulouse digs their heels and frustrates them bordeaux could actually concede first and it would totally be different game then.

It was a matter of time for Monaco to find her good, and that was the first time that Zardim's return to technical leadership. With four points in the last two for the championship, the Monegasque falls off somewhat from the bottom of the First Division and their work will become easier today to the possibility of winning towards Nantes. Many defensive problems in "canaries"
AS MONACO vs FC NANTES @@ AS MONACO, odds 1.85

Angers vs Nice Draw

Head-to-head stats suggest a tie is most likely outcome as 6 out of 9 Ligue 1 matches between Angers and Nice ended as a draw. 3 out of 4 Ligue 1 games at Angers's turf vs Nice also were ties. Angers has 6 draws from the last 10 rounds and Nice has 5. 

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1

Lille have won their last 5 matches in Ligue 1.
Rennes have scored in each of their last 12 away matches in Ligue 1.
26% of Montpellier's conceded goals occurred in the first 15 minutes in Ligue 1.
Reims have been undefeated in their last 8 matches in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 107 Football Betting Streaks for 17.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-17-02-2019-13476/

Caen - Strasbourg

Both teams to score @2.15 (Betano) / Over 1.5 @1.55 (Betano) / Both teams to score and over 2.5 @3.15 (Betano)

I expect this game to be a multi-goal game because:

• Caen it in danger zone and should give it all to get something from this game. I've been hunting "Caen to score" for a couple of games and, statistically, it should happen some day. Today, being a home game, it should finally happen.
  • Strasbourg scores much for League 1. They have scored 40 goals which is above the average. With such a team as Caen, I expect them to score at least once.
  • Their last game finished 2:2

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 2

Béziers have failed to win in their last 10 matches in Ligue 2.
Béziers have failed to score in their last 4 matches in Ligue 2.
Metz have scored 34% of their goals after the 75th minute in Ligue 2.

You can find interesting 51 Football Betting Streaks for 18.02.2019 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-18-02-2019-13486