** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

L1, L2 & Scottish Predictions > Mar 13th - 19th

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

splratings.jpg

scotschampratings.jpg

There's a lot to get through this week in League 1, League 2, SPL, and Scottish Championship. We are going to need all the expertise we can muster here. A smattering of midweek matches means we have an expanded schedule. I'll look to get a couple of previews out as the week goes on. Check out the odds and ratings above then give us your tips so we can try and smash this week out of the park! :ok

Milton Keynes Dons v Rotherham

Milton Keynes Dons: Peter Pawlett (17/1 m), Osman Sow (17/2 f)(both probably in), Marcus Tavernier (3/0 m, doubtful), Alex Gilbey (23/3 m), Joe Walsh (10/0 d), Scott Golbourne (19/0 d)

Rotherham: Darren Potter (16/0 m, doubtful), Jamie Proctor (4/0 f)

Exeter City v Yeovil Town

Exeter City: Jordan Moore-Taylor (23/2 d), Lee Holmes (27/2 m)(both doubtful), Luke Croll (3/0 d), Ryan Brunt (1/0 f)

Yeovil Town: Artur Krysiak (31/0 first goalkeeper), Nathan Smith (30/1 d), Dan Alfei (2/0 d), Jake Gray (26/3 m), James Bailey (24/1 m), Oscar Gobern (4/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1

Bury conceded at least 1 goal in 72% of their home matches in League 1.
Peterborough have been undefeated in their last 6 matches in League 1.
Peterborough conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 matches in League 1.
36% of Peterborough's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in League 1.

You can find interesting 56 Football Betting Streaks for 13.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-13-03-2018-8798

Bradford have failed to win in their last 8 matches in League 1.
Bradford conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 14 matches in League 1.
Bradford conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 10 home matches in League 1.
Bradford have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 7 home matches in League 1.
Wigan Athletic have scored in each of their last 12 away matches in League 1.

You can find interesting 87 Football Betting Streaks for 14.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-14-03-2018-8835

@Data  @harry_rag

Any value in buying the Bradford Mini Performance tonight against Wigan?

Wigan have a big game in the cup against Swansea at the weekend, and I'd be surprised if they didn't have 1 eye on this going into tonight's game.

SX go 12-15 on the Bradford MP.  If the game finishes 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, then we could be in profit, especially with a few corners thrown in. 

Didn't have a view but just had a quick look. No real appeal for me but not a market I'd call myself an expert in. Bradford without their top goalscorer, Wigan expected to field a full strength team despite their cup commitments, Bradford no stranger to a red card. By the way, 14 to buy with SPIN and you don't get points for corners in this market.

I'd get creative and think what do I expect to happen and what do I not want to happen (e.g. the red card). Maybe split my stake across Bradford double chance at evens or better and >1.5 goals at 3/1. But that's just me, always trying to think what's the best way of backing the outcome I'm envisaging in terms of risk/reward etc.

The bet I most like is a buy of Bradford's goal rush at 10 with SPIN, breaks even for 1 and profit for 2 or more. That may just tempt me in. Factor in a degree of Wigan having one eye on the cup and maybe subbing off key players. I'm off to see how dependent the hosts are on Wyke for their goals! :)

9 hours ago, Tiffy said:

@Data  @harry_rag

Any value in buying the Bradford Mini Performance tonight against Wigan?

Wigan have a big game in the cup against Swansea at the weekend, and I'd be surprised if they didn't have 1 eye on this going into tonight's game.

SX go 12-15 on the Bradford MP.  If the game finishes 0-0, 1-0, 1-1, then we could be in profit, especially with a few corners thrown in. 

Don't confuse the "Performance" and "Mini Performance" markets. Mini Performance only looks at win/draw/lose, goals scored and clean sheet, with deductions for red cards.
Whereas Performance markets also include corners and yellow card elements, and crucially has different points values for the elements

A 0-0 result mini performance, each team only get 10 pts (5pts draw + 5pts clean sheet)

Hearts vs Partick

I'm not sure if I'm missing something here but the value on Hearts is drifting. The Jam were available for a much shorter price at the start of the week but their odds have lengthened. If anybody has any idea why this might be the case then please do let us know.

At face value, it seems obvious to pick Hearts to win here. The odds on them winning as the home team in a far superior position in the table to their opponents just seems too obvious to ignore. Yes, Craig Levein's side have failed to win any of their last four SPL matches but they remain in 6th place on 39 points. They have also only lost twice at Tynecastle this season.

Partick are in a far more desperate state. The club is sitting uncomfortably in 11th place. Alan Archibald's men are 3 points adrift of 10th place and the haven of safety. They are also only 4 points above the dreaded automatic relegation spot. A relegation play-off seems the most likely outcome for Thistle this season unless they can pick up points in games like this. Sadly, I don't think they can.

Hearts to win @ 2.05 with Coral

Hearts HT/FT @ 3.50 with Ladbrokes

@Papa Lazarou, @allyhibs, @iBetting, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @kulikTS, @golakeh1, @Unnamed, @willie82, @dogmeister, @TheEdge, @JJG, @allthethings, @Mindfulness, @the bastardian, @teddybear3011, and @sajtion. we need all your expertise here this week guys. Share your tips and bets for this weekend's action right here!

18 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Hearts vs Partick

I'm not sure if I'm missing something here but the value on Hearts is drifting. The Jam were available for a much shorter price at the start of the week but their odds have lengthened. If anybody has any idea why this might be the case then please do let us know.

It probably doesn't surprise you that much Stevie but I have the answer to this. It's because they're shite :)

I also think they're maybe missing a few key players, they were bleating about injuries last week after Hibs beat them.

Edited by allyhibs

trying 2 accumulators this weekend. the first one is a bit experimental

stoke -  lambert has made stoke defensively sound and this is the game they have to make it count. the motivation will be in no doubt. everton are so bad away and they don't create much either. i call a narrow stoke win, maybe 1-0

bournemouth - they have scored in last eleven games with a sum of 20 goals. i'd still expect bournemouth to concede here but they got enough edge a win

wolverhampton - at home they are force to be reckoned with and should put away burton who offer nothing going forward

birmingham - i feel this is the match monk finally makes his impact. birmingham scored 2 against cardiff and are not too far off from getting a victory and it's likely to come here

bristol city - i know 2 wins in 13 games is not great stats but the home factor should really help them. they still got potential to play nice attractive and attacking football and i would love to see some of their earlier season form here. fingers crossed

northampton - it's probably the least team i'd pick in accumulator but i see this as an upset. it's basically a must win for northampton otherwise they could be in relegation . rotherham have lost last two matches and their excellent earlier season form has taken a big dip

mk dons - i loved how mk dons have finally clicked  at home. they beat rotherham even though they conceded twice but they still hang in there. that will give them confidence and i expect they will have momentum to string another victory at home

cambridge - i hated how swindon lost their home match last weekend. it was frustrating but then i noted they picked up some notable away victories this season. it slightly worries me how they come into this game. they could bounce back strong or maybe not but either way their stats show their lost last three game on the road.

cambridge are decent at home. they won 2 and drawn 2 recently and i give them the benefit of doubt to claim a home victory

accrington - they seem a banker to me. they won their last 7 home matches in a row and forest green  though showing some fighting spirit can't keep the goals out

stake £20     returns £20.000

good luck

2nd acca

stoke, bournemouth, wolves, birmingham, accrington, oldham, plymouth, cambridge, middlesbrough,

oldham -  have a really good chance to stay above relegation zone. they are unbeaten in 5 consecutive games winning three of them. portsmouth are middle of table and going nowhere. they only managed 2 wins in 11 and are one of the worst away teams this season

plymouth - will fancy this game. they are climbing up and could be in play off places with a home victory here. they've only been beaten once in 16 matches and won 8 out of 9 home matches.

middlesbrough - pulis is doing terrific job and they seem to being strenght to strenght and just when they need because they are looking likely to be in play off places come the end of season. middlesbrough have scored 3 goals in four of their last 5 games. it's easy to see another win here

stake £20    returns £22.000

good luck

St Johnstone v Hibs

For the second week in a row, Hibs play on Friday night and I can only see the same result as last week. Good win at Dundee last week for St Johnstone but this is all about Hibs, if they turn up they'll win this. Hibs should be slight odds on here. Hibs at 2.00 has a touch of value.

Edited by allyhibs

be careful folks if you keep mk dons, cambridge, northampton and bristol city in your accas like i said above. i am clearly less confident in them but giving the the benefit of doubt. you may want to try swapping them with charlton, oxford, rochdale, cheltenham as they may be better additions but good luck anyway

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1 and Scottish Predictions

Aberdeen have won their last 8 games against Dundee FC in all competitions.
Oxford have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 home games in League 1.

You can find interesting 94 Football Betting Streaks for 17.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-17-03-2018-8859

On 15/03/2018 at 8:53 PM, sajtion said:

2nd acca

stoke, bournemouth, wolves, birmingham, accrington, oldham, plymouth, cambridge, middlesbrough,

uh oh

lampert will be given the boot in the summer. he has failed to inspire stoke although red card didn't help

i expected better from oldham. they are usually very competitive team.. this was their home match and they need to capitalise on that.  i just don't know what happend

as i expected swindon showed their teeth again on their travels. they've become a yo yo club.. 

middlesbrough didn't quite manage to edge it although credit to brentford as they are solid team

overall the aca didn't quite make it this time and they were some better options but gotta move on, oh well

Edited by sajtion

Doncaster conceded at least 1 goal in 71% of their home matches in League 1.
Bradford conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 15 matches in League 1.
Bradford have scored in 89% of their away matches in League 1.
Bradford have failed to win their last 9 games in League 1.
Doncaster have failed to win 91% of their last 11 games in League 1.

You can find interesting 33 Football Betting Streaks for 19.03.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-19-03-2018-8865

Doncaster vs Bradford

Oh, look! It's a League One preview involving Bradford again! I'll never learn will I! I am convinced that Simon Grayson and this group of quality players will click sooner or later. This trip to Doncaster could very well be that game with both teams coming into the match in woeful form.

Darren Ferguson's side sit in 17th place in the table with just a single victory from their last 11 league matches. The Bantams are no better off. Their early season form means they remain in a respectable 11th place and just 7 points off the play-offs with two games in hand. However, they have failed to pick up a single win in their last 9 league games.

My hopes of a win for Bradford are boosted by the fact their away form is still one of the best in the division. It has mainly been at home that their results have really suffered. The club has 9 wins and 3 draws from their 18 away matches giving them the 5th best away record in League One. On the flip side, Doncaster are struggling at home. They have only picked up 6 wins from their 17 matches at the Keepmoat Stadium.

Unfortunately, two little factors give me concern. Doncaster have improved at home recently. Only 1 defeat in their last 9 home games has made them a tough side to beat on their own patch. Bradford will also be without leading scorer Charlie Wyke after his red card against Plymouth wasn't over-turned. I'm adamant Grayson will turn things around at Bradford but their fans might have to wait another week yet.

Doncaster to win @ 2.30 with William Hill

Doncaster to score first @ 1.87 with Coral