** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1 & L2 Predictions > Jan 19th & 20th

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

The League 1 and League 2 action is on its own in this section this coming weekend due to the SPL still being on its winter break and the Scottish Championship involved in the Scottish FA Cup. Here are the odds and ratings for those two divisions anyway. Take a look and give us your thoughts on any tips you think are looking good. :ok

Charlton vs Walsall

The Addicks are proving to be quite lucrative for me this season. The club is 6th in League One and it appears their recent turmoil is being firmly put in the past with results on the pitch looking a lot better. They had gone through a sketchy run of results but back-to-back victories in the league have got things back on track. Their opponents Walsall are struggling in 15th place and things could have been a lot worse without a win in their last league game. A defeat in the last match would have left them hovering dangerously above the relegation spots. So it amazes me that Charlton are priced so long to win here. Surely, they have to be backed. The two sides have conceded 67 goals in the league between them over the season so far so goals should be expected.

Charlton to win @ 2.00 with William Hill

BTTS @ 2.00 with Paddy Power

@Papa Lazarou, @allyhibs, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @kulikTS, @golakeh1, @Unnamed, @willie82, @dogmeister, @TheEdge, @JJG, @allthethings, @Mindfulness, @the bastardian, @teddybear3011, and @sajtion. are there any bets taking your fancy this weekend from these matches?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League 1 and Scottish Cup

Bury have lost their last 7 games in League 1.
Wigan have kept a clean sheet in their last 7 games in League 1.
Bury have failed to score in their last 8 games in League 1.
Motherwell have lost with a 1 goal margin in 83% of their last 6 games in Scottish Cup.

You can find interesting 68 Football Betting Streaks for 20.01.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-20-01-2018

Notts County have drifted down into the 1.95 range, and it's easy to see why. They're unbeaten at home and face an Exeter side that can't win away lately, which is not the typical League Two story. Anyway, a few things interest me about this match. County are in second, in the automatic promotion spots, and they've strengthened their squad in the transfer window. But they're going to give starts to three new players today, which I have to think is not the best way to integrate your lineup in a way that doesn't put a hitch in the cohesion that got you where you are. Exeter got beaten badly at home by County earlier in the year, and aside from a meltdown a couple years ago involving a sending-off and two goals in injury time, Exeter would've been 2-0 at County in League Two. I'll take a shot at a generous 4.04 for Exeter to break their current funk...with a win and a few other results going their way they could actually leap into the automatic promotion spots themselves.

On 20/01/2018 at 2:42 PM, allthethings said:

Notts County have drifted down into the 1.95 range, and it's easy to see why. They're unbeaten at home and face an Exeter side that can't win away lately, which is not the typical League Two story. Anyway, a few things interest me about this match. County are in second, in the automatic promotion spots, and they've strengthened their squad in the transfer window. But they're going to give starts to three new players today, which I have to think is not the best way to integrate your lineup in a way that doesn't put a hitch in the cohesion that got you where you are. Exeter got beaten badly at home by County earlier in the year, and aside from a meltdown a couple years ago involving a sending-off and two goals in injury time, Exeter would've been 2-0 at County in League Two. I'll take a shot at a generous 4.04 for Exeter to break their current funk...with a win and a few other results going their way they could actually leap into the automatic promotion spots themselves.

Great tip .

Also I hadn't realised Notts County had recruited in `January and with them losing again tonight as I write was wondering what's gone wrong .

Now I have a bit of a clue (unless it's just coincidence of course ) .