** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Naps Competition - Sunday Dec 10th

I fancy the three favourites for the big races on Sunday and of those i strongly fancy Top Notch for the Peterborough Chase at Huntingdon.

A very reliable type who has proved a better horse since going over fences. Some say he is just a tad below top class but seems to pay his way alright. He won well at Ascot last time and seems to suit this intermediate trip well. He's not much of a price but I cant fancy anything that is to be honest.

230 H: Top Notch 1/1 bet365 NAP

Hundingdon 2.00 Champagne City @ 6/1 WH win thanks 

"Champagne City....from Tom George yard was previously with Mark Johnston yard where he won three times as a 2yo on the flat turf before being gelded for 3yo but only found two place finishes from four runs but after nine months out after bad last race for yard it was decided to move him on for NH ,

He came to George yard in April this year and they ran him in May June and July in four races that he found a 4th in first race for yard followed by three wins in novice hurdles before giving him a 3 month break , He had prep race before heading to Cheltenham 2m1/2f 23 days ago, going good to soft ,he showed up well for first time at Cheltenham when he pressed leaders and led 3 out being headed and mistake at last he didn't have time to recover and was one pace in run in and took 3rd place beaten 7.5 lengths, The handicapper hit him with 2lb rise and regular jockey A P Heskin has been on board all six runs and in saddle today "