** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Dec 8th - 11th

germanyratings1.jpg

germanyratings2.jpg

It's the next round of Bundesliga I and II matches coming up this weekend. Only the Bundesliga I odds have been released but, luckily, our ratings are bang on with Bundesliga I and II listings. So have a check and give us your tips for the upcoming action. Bayern Munich put defeat behind them to bounce back with a win. It was a valuable win because RB Leipzig, Schalke, and Borussia Monchengladbach from the chasing pack all dropped points.

@Icongene, @vasilli07, @sajtion, @Don Bratwurst, @jamiedavies02, @LEE-GRAYS, @Dylan Lynch, @WinningAdvice, @DW_United, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Vcg2007, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @clubgowi, @louis12, @DrBetter, @gogetta, @Neubs, @Redno2009, @Magic0024, and @thornvineembers.

VfB Stuttgart v Bayer Leverkusen

VfB Stuttgart: Aogo (12/0 d), Burnic (4/0 m), Brekalo (12/1 m)(all doubtful), Meyer (0/0 g), Mané (0/0 m), Zimmermann (2/0 m), Ginczek (6/2 f)

Bayer Leverkusen: Wendell (13/1 d, suspended), Aránguiz (12/1 m), Yurchenko (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Leverkusen has a total of ten to 14 over 2.5 goals and 11 to 14 both team to score. In the last eight games it has three wins and five draws, with seven goals scored. In Leverkusen, I will stay away from the final result because the home team is very good at home, so I suggest that both teams score
FB STUTTGART vs BAYER 04 LEVERKUSEN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.57

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Stuttgart have won 83% of their last 6 home games in Bundesliga.
Bayer Leverkusen have won 86% of their last 7 games against Stuttgart in all competitions.
Holstein Kiel have drawn their last 3 games in Bundesliga II.
Darmstadt have failed to win their last 10 games in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 56 Football Betting Streaks for 08.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-08-12-2017

I will start with a Friday Combo for Bundesliga 3.

Wuerzburg-Erfurt

Wuerzburg with new Coach since End of October and with him the team turn around in Form. They sit on a Relegation Place and now they are with 4 Wins in last 4 Games in Midfield of the Table. New Coach Schiele changed Formation and since he do that, they playing better Football and are standing strong in Defensive. They have conceded 30 Goals in whole Season which is 2nd worst in League. But in last 4 Games where they are wining - they only conceded 2 Goals. And now they host today the worst Team of League Erfurt. Erfurt trouble in whole Club. Financial Problems - but not that big, then Prblems with President of Club and the weakest Squad of whole League. They are waiting for a Win since 10 Games and Drawing the last 2 Games - both with 0:0 - against Meppen and Bremen II.
So they are also very bad in Offensive. Only 3 Goals have they scored in Away Games and also they scored 9 Goals in whole Season. Absolut worst of the League.
Both with no important Missings and good for Wuerzburg Nikolaou und Neumann are back from suspension. So Coach Schiele said he has few options for this Game and this is Good.
So for me here Wuerzburg with too good Form in the Moment for Erfurt who are bad in Form and bad Travelers.

Magdeburg-Lotte

Magdeburg one of the Promotion Candidate Clubs and they doing a great Job at the Moment. Sit on 2nd in Table and won last 2 Games - which was also Derby Games. So Motivation is high and i saw both Highlightvideos from this Games. Magdeburg is in great Shape at the Moment and even if they miss again today important Offensive Player Türpitz by suspension they are playing actually very effecitv in Offensive. Also last Seasons League Top Scorrer Beck from Magdeburg now find back his Form. 3 Goals in last 2 Games - he scored.
Lotte for me now they stand who the squad quality is. Lot´s of trobule in Coaching Staff this Season with now Golombeck is the 4th Coach for Lotte in this Season. Last Season they playing good Football but this was under Coach Ataylan. Without him Lotte is nothing Special and they now most playing i think against the best and stronges Home Team of the League. Magdeburg with 7-1-1 in Home Games and last Season Magdeburg won both Games against Lotte and that was a better Lotte Side then this Season.

Wuerzburg+Magdeburg @ 2.59 4/10 bwin

Stuttgart-Leverkusen

I like here Leverkusen. Leverkusen a good Season but with too many Draws at the Moment. They are 5-6-3 in the League and that´s the 9th Place. But let´s see. Against Leipzig in Home Game they dominated the whole game - Draw. Bet them last Week against Dortmund and dominated the Game and then they become a Red Card - Draw. So they unlucky this season but they are playing really nice Football. Specially in Offensive i´ve write it often this Season - Leverkusen have such many Players to play with different Formations or Tactics in offensive. Today they will miss only Wendell who are suspended - but back are Kohr who is very important Player this Season for Leverkusen.
Suttgart strong at Home with 5-1-0 and 9-2 Goals. Under Coach Wolf Stuttgart are really structured in Defensive but when it goes Fast then Stuttgart have Problems. Saw them last Week in the Goal that they conceded against Bremen. Fast Play and there was Problems for the Defensive. So now Leverkusen have really good technical and fast Players - Brandt, Mehmedi, Volland, Havertz....
Also i said Stuttgart are strong at Home with 5-1-0 in Bilance. But for me that is only on the Paper. They playing against not so good Teams at Home so far. Cologne, Freiburg, Augsburg, Wolfsburg and Mainz. All of these teams i rated them weaker then Leverkusen. And then they played against Dortmund where Dortmund make funny mistakes in Defensive and are at that Moment in bad Form. So Leverkusen are in Form and i think it´s the toughest opponent for Stuttgart this Season at Home. For me Leverkusen will win this tonight. They type of Football are not so good for Stuttgart´s Defensive.

Leverkusen @ 2.28 3/10 unibet

Bayern are undefeated in 92% of their last 74 games in Bundesliga.
Borussia Dortmund have won 90% of their last 10 home games against Werder Bremen in all competitions.
Bayern have kept a clean sheet in 90% of their last 10 games against Eintracht Frankfurt in all competitions.
FC Heidenheim have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 games in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 69 Football Betting Streaks for 09.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-09-12-2017

Bundesliga is today tough to predict today. Only bet i have played are Leipzig AHC-1. Mainz bad Travlers and bad Form at the Moment. Also they have 2 tough Games in few Days. Today in Leipzig and then in Midweek against Dortmund and next Weekend big Relegation Clash in Bremen. So tough for them at the Moment. Think Leipzig will win this today.

Leipzig AHC-1 @ 1.91 3/10 bet365

4 hours ago, Neubs said:

Bundesliga is today tough to predict today. Only bet i have played are Leipzig AHC-1. Mainz bad Travlers and bad Form at the Moment. Also they have 2 tough Games in few Days. Today in Leipzig and then in Midweek against Dortmund and next Weekend big Relegation Clash in Bremen. So tough for them at the Moment. Think Leipzig will win this today.

Leipzig AHC-1 @ 1.91 3/10 bet365

Leipzig doing the business at HT. Let's hope they can keep it up! Looking good so far buddy! :ok

Freiburg have lost 8 of their last 9 away games in Bundesliga.
FC Cologne have failed to win their last 14 games in Bundesliga.
St. Pauli have drawn their last 3 home games in Bundesliga II.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 90% of Hertha Berlin's last 10 away games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 66 Football Betting Streaks for 10.12.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-10-12-2017

On 9.12.2017 at 12:24 PM, Neubs said:

Leipzig AHC-1 @ 1.91 3/10 >bet365

FT 2:2