** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Oct 20th - 23rd

germany1odds.jpg

germany2odds.jpg

Here are the odds and ratings for the next round of Bundesliga I and II matches. The odds for Bundesliga II will be added after the match tonight when they become available. Give us your thoughts on what tips are out there for our members to bet on this coming weekend!

@Icongene, @vasilli07, @sajtion, @Don Bratwurst, @jamiedavies02, @LEE-GRAYS, @Dylan Lynch, @WinningAdvice, @DW_United, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @zemo91, @Vcg2007, @mrclubbie, @Duuc, @bet man, @clubgowi, @louis12, @DrBetter, @gogetta, @Neubs, @Redno2009, @Magic0024, and @thornvineembers.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Mainz have failed to win their last 9 away games in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2 goals scored in Darmstadt's last 8 games in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 52 Football Betting Streaks for 20.10.2017 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-20-10-2017

So for me this Day i will play 2 Picks.

Rostock-Osnabrueck

Osnabrueck changed Coach 2 weeks ago. First action of the New Coach was to play against Magdeburg - so they lose and thats no surprise. Magdeburg strong and Osnabrueck are not good in Form. They sit on 19th Place and today also with some important missings. Tigges, Engel, Schulz, Bickel and most important Captain Savran are missing today. So some important missings and i think new Coach will need more time, specialy if they didn´t have the most of players available. Rostock at home nothing special with 1-4-1. But today they are a Floodlight Game and they playing with some up´s and down´s this season. So last Weekend there was a down with a 0:1 lose against Jena. Today i think they can grab all 3 Points. Floodlight, better Form, missings on Osnabrueck Side - a lot of Points Speaking for Rostock.

Rostock @ 2.15 3/10 tipico

Schalke - Mainz

Mainz on 10th Place in Bundesliga, but thats the Maximum and for me they will be overrated at the moment. Against Hamburg last Week with 3:2 win. Hamburg very poor in Form and at most Time of First Half they let Hamburg create some nice Chances. So they Win was deserved but only because of a good 2nd Half. So now they play against Schalke. Schalke won both Games last Season and now they are in a Trend Up. Last Week with a important Away Win against Berlin. Thats very important i think for self confidence of the Team, because in Away Games Schalke always play bad. Okey they doing not a great Game, beacause Hertha was playing early Time of the Game with 10 Men. But you must also win such a game. So they do it and today without any important missings i can trust here Schalke to Start a Streak. Because Fixtures next Weeks are nice for a streak. 2 Home Games now against Mainz and Wolfsburg, then in Freiburg and then at Home against Hamburg. So Motivation is Huge and they can grab Points to play for a Top Position in League. Mainz with a not such a good Defensive. They are okey, but showing some big mistakes in this Seasons against Fast Counter Attacking Football. Now Schalke have some fast Players and can be dangorous for Mainz. So for me Schalke will win this.

Schalke @ 1.80 4/10 interwetten

Augsburg-Hannover

Hannover now wihout a Win in last 4 Games and they are on a Downtrend. So now they need to play little bit more offensive Football. Against Frankfurt last Week they show only a reaction after 0:1 back and then only in First Half. So now they have all important Players available. Augsburg for me also overrated at the moment - like Mainz - what i write in Yesterday Preview. But there offensive Players and acutally the style who they play in Offensive is good. The Players are in Form and think the Mentality in the team is also good. But today they missing there important Central Defender Hinteregger. So big blow here for the Defensive of Augsburg.Specially in Long Balls or High Balls today Hannover have adavantage here with his Big Guys Sané, Jonathas, Huebner for Example. So i think we should see here a interessting Game - think both know if they lose today it can be going fast in the wrong way in the Table. So for me here:

Both2Score - Yes @ 1.80 4/10 bet365

Augsburg-Hannover

Statistics says first half might be a tie according to Hannover`s strong defence for last 8 games. And if you are lucky you may play on HT/FT bet ends up with draw.

First Half:X   @ 2.10 (Netbet)

HT/FT:X/X @ 5.20 (Netbet)

Hamburg - B.Munich

Tired Bayern might have another tie here. Statistics says an 1-1 score too.

Draw @ 6.35 (Netbet)

Edited by Redno2009

On 21.10.2017 at 7:05 AM, Neubs said:
Augsburg-Hannover

Hannover now wihout a Win in last 4 Games and they are on a Downtrend. So now they need to play little bit more offensive Football. Against Frankfurt last Week they show only a reaction after 0:1 back and then only in First Half. So now they have all important Players available. Augsburg for me also overrated at the moment - like Mainz - what i write in Yesterday Preview. But there offensive Players and acutally the style who they play in Offensive is good. The Players are in Form and think the Mentality in the team is also good. But today they missing there important Central Defender Hinteregger. So big blow here for the Defensive of Augsburg.Specially in Long Balls or High Balls today Hannover have adavantage here with his Big Guys Sané, Jonathas, Huebner for Example. So i think we should see here a interessting Game - think both know if they lose today it can be going fast in the wrong way in the Table. So for me here:

Both2Score - Yes @ 1.80 4/10 >bet365

FT 1:2 :cheers

3 of 3 this Weekend... See you Midweek to the Cup-Games