** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Nap Comp - Thursday Oct 12th

5.00 Carlisle

Three Faces West 6/4 Skybet

Decent handicap and Three Faces West just scrapes in at the top of the weights off 135. Only had 3 starts over fences and two of those were in Novice H'Caps so his last run when triumphant at Exeter was a big step forward. They took their time with him and this season should see him improve a fair bit more and ought to be winning in this grade and better.

Punch 4.30 - Sadlers Risk - win at 9/4 bog Ladbrokes

Grade 3 chase over 3 miles plus

Gordon Elliot has won this for the last 5 years so his Lord Scoundrel will probably go off favourite

But apart from that stat there's doesn't seem to be much between that one and my horse. Similar ratings, similar level of wins

Couple of things are leaning me towards taking on the favourite.......firstly he fell last time out 29 days ago and had made an earlier blunder before falling. He's never fallen before so I'm wondering if that signifies some problem or if it will affect his jumping today. Secondly he's never won over this far whereas my horse has.

My horse had a pipe opener over hurdles last time after 3 months off and should be race fit now