** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Nap Competition - Friday September 23rd

BillyHills

5.25 NM: Barsanti 5/2 BetVic

Small field assembled for this Listed contest over a mile and a half. I like the way Barsanti is progressing although he has been beaten in this type of company recently. Last time out he bounced back with a handicap victory at York and this track should suit him well with the stiff finish. Most of the opposition have some sort of a chance at their best and if Second Step returned to his best he would be the main danger.

Newmarket 5.55  Cote D´Azur @ 10/1 Ladbrokes e/w thanks

Cote D´Azur......when we had a young family 3 kids we went on a camping holiday to Cote D´Azur which is a good a way to pick this horse ,

The 5yo is trained by Les Eyre has been a winner of five races from 7f to 1m 2f on good to firm and good ground and on the all-weather , He comes here after running 14 days ago at Chester 1m 2f good when he finished 2nd beaten by 1.25 lengths ,

He ran off 92 mark in last race ands off the same mark today and jockey David Allan keeps the ride

1.55 Newm - Manaboo - win at 16/1 bog wm hill

Mile listed race for fillies

Good card at HQ today and this is a competitive opener

With the two highest rated horses carrying penalties I'm looking at hose rated a few pounds less. My horse is lightly raced and still unexposed. Ran very badly when trailling in last at Haydock last time which is why she's a big price today. Before that has finished 3rd to Lumiere and won a maiden at Goodwood

Yard has hit form recently and I'll give her a chance to prove that Haydock run was a one off