Nap of the day - Tuesday 22nd July

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Nap of the day - Tuesday 22nd July Musselburgh 5.00 - Running Reef (1pts win, 3/1 Bet365) Ran well last twice finishing third at Carlisle and 2nd at Catterick so comes here in decent form is also a C&D winner and ground will suit well, Looks to have a strong chance.

Re: Nap of the day - Tuesday 22nd July 4.15 Southwell: Dark Energy 6/1 BetVic/SJ Been running in much better company than this and has been rated in the 120's not that long ago. Really should have the class to beat this field of disappointing sorts. If the 8 runners stand their ground its a great ew bet to nothing but i'll go for the win for the comp.

Re: Nap of the day - Tuesday 22nd July skytrain 8.10 carlisle takes my eye, as the blinkers go on and i feel the horse has needed them for the past several runs. been under par lately and the blinkers can revive him, and off a good mark and with conditions to suit, he can win this race if the blinkers work. 1 point win 17/2 betvictor bog

Re: Nap of the day - Tuesday 22nd July 3.00 Musselburgh No a particularly strong looking race. Windforpower has been consistent all summer and not beaten far. He is becoming frustrating and hard to win with again which is a concern. He does also still remain 5lb above last winning mark. Black Douglas has caught the eye a couple of times now and ultimately disappointed again last time out when he looked as if he was gonna come through and win comfortably when travelling strongly but found very little before plugging on. He remains with just 1 win from 26 starts and is clearly risky. Baltic Spirit remains a maiden but appeared to take a small step forward when second at Hamilton on penultimate start in first time blinkers, unable to back that up 2 days later and has to bounce back again just 8 days later, risky. Chloes Dream is potentially on a very good mark having last won off a mark of 60 and now running off 51 but has shown very little since then and clearly needs to show more. It might be worth taking a risk on Findog, he was infront of Black Douglas last time out. He always had a bit of a finishing kick last year but hadn’t shown that all season until last time out when finishing well. He was costly to follow last year when often finding trouble, but this is a small field so hopefully can avoid traffic problems. He has dropped a long way in the weights this season and has a very useful apprentice on board today claiming a further useful 3lb and looks worth a chance to back up improved effort last time out. 1pt win Findog 10/3 VC

Re: Nap of the day - Tuesday 22nd July Musselburgh 4.00: Salvatore Fury @ 9/2 William Hill 1pt win Salvatore Fury...from Salvatore Fury my local pub manager is part owner of horse in the Prestige Thoroughbred Racing syndicate, It was suppose to run yesterday at Ayr but was pulled out because of g/s condition but since yesterday afternoon the weather been sunny and warm and condition ideal for Salvatore Fury, Its last race at Hamilton 5f g/f where it finished 2nd where I thought the young jockey Jason Hart missed the kick and was running on strongly with experience jockey Joe Fanning taking over today I expect a big run today