** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis - Wimbledon

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Tamira Paszek vs Victoria Azarenka - Azarenka -5.5 games @ 1.83 bet365 The odds are falling down on Azarenka. Too much diference between these two players. In previous matches in wimbeldon this year Azarenka have always covered the handicap. I expect she do it again. 6-3 6-3 or 6-4 6-2 for Azarenka looks real for me.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Kvitova vs Pironkova: Under 20.5 games @2.090 Pinnacle Although the opposite seems to be a public bet, I think there are the reasons for this match to be over fast. Kvitova is undoubtely in big form on the grass. She consistently delivers about 25-30 winners per match that in average lasts only about 15 games. If she manages to get the ball in on 1st serve, the prob she wins it is about 80%, her second serve points won are near 70%. In her last match she literally wiped out Yanina Wickmayer from the court by allowing her only two games. As to Tsvetlana, I can't help myself, but this girl did not show anything special on the court (except superb forehand winners), yet she somehow managed to get across Zvonareva and Venus Williams, defeating both in straight sets. However, The main reason for this IMO was the totally dumb play of her opponents. I can see two possible scenarios in Petra-Tsvetlana match: Petra reports leg muscle injury problems, and according to her statement she plays on drugs. She definitely will not to make the match a single game longer than absolutely necessary. So either she manages to repeat her performance against Yanina and shots Tsvetlana off the court by lightening serve and lots of return winners, or she will be low down from the very beginning and Tsvetlana will have another easy win. If this match should ever go into full distance, I expect Petra to retire.

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon An early one for me for the men's quarters..... Andy Murray vs Feliciano Lopez 2pts Under 35.5 games - 2.11 with Pinnacle This, potentially, could be a close match but i reckon Murray will get it done with a bit to spare. Murray was awesome against Gasquet. Yes, the Frenchman's mental weakness was there for all to see but the Brit still had to come up with the goods in order to get the match wrapped up so comfortably. The same could happen here i feel. I think he is approaching his top form now, just at the right time, and knowing there are doubts about Rafa will no doubt give him an extra boost coming into this game. I watched quite a bit of Lopez's match with Kubot and even though he did well to fight back against the big man i wasn't impressed with him for the most part. His shot selection was baffling at times, his concentration levels were up and down throughout and he gave his opponent plenty of opportunities to get involved when he was serving. Fo me, there is also a major doubt about the mental side of his game when he is facing players in and around the top 10. He has bags of talent but his ability to throw in stinkers (whether it be sets or matches) is 2nd to none. I think Lopez is a great match-up for Murray because he should be able to get cheap points purely by frustrating the Spaniard. The 4-0 head to head record in Murray's favour is obviously encouraging. A small stake on a line that i feel is priced up a bit too high. Also, the line allows for one of those dreaded first set tie breaks that have been killing me lately :wall

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon

Sport Tennis
Event Kvitova - Pironkova
Selection Kvtiova -6.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 28/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 3.50
Reasoning I see easy win for Petra Kvitova in this match. Okay, Pironkova is beautiful girl, great to watching etc, but Kvitova have left hand and big, really big power in hands. Kvitova in this moment is propably the strongest candidate to make Wimbledon title. Okay, Pironkova beat two hot players - Zvonareva and Venus - Vera play with injury, Williams have very bad day.. Kvitova leading 2-0 in h2h against Pironkova, beat this girl two times on fast courts. Routine 6-2, 6-2.
-----
Sport Tennis
Event Lisicki - Bartoli
Selection Lisicki -1.5 sets (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 28/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 3.17
Reasoning QF of Wimbledon in WTA section. I see very strong value in odds on 2:0 in this match, for me Lisicki can do it. Before Wimbledon Sabine won tournament in Birmingham, great, but Bartoli won tournament in Eastbourne. Here for me Lisicki looked better, I see match Pennetta-Bartoli and Marion have big troubles in many moments, very lucky win, serve sometimes is very shaky. Sabine have better footowrk on the baseline and more stable serve than Bartoli, this is huge advantage for this girl on grass surface. Sabine Lisicki in two sets for me.
-----
Sport Tennis
Event Sharapova - Cibulkova
Selection Sharapova -6.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 28/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 3.25
Reasoning In my opinion Sharapova win this match without too much problems. Sharapova is in big form, serving very well, very strong and confident on the return. Look hot, can take title in this tournament. Grass is Maria surface, if want Grand Slam next time, this is perfect moment to make it. In this tournament won all matches 2:0. Cibulkova is not grasscourter, this is great result for this girl, not dreaming about QF in Wimbledon 2011 in my opinion. Big luck in many moments in this tournament, won three long and close matches in this tournament, against Goerges, Lucic and Wozniacka, can feel tired. Routine 6-1, 6-4.

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Sport Tennis Event Wimbledon Outright Winner Selection Jo W Tsonga Strength 2/10 Date 03/07/2011 Bookmaker/Price 10bet @ 56.00 Reasoning I cannot believe that this guy can have such odds. He wouldn't be at his first grand slam tournament won and he is playing extraordinarily at the moment. I have watched him against Gonzalez and Ferrer. He is a serve machine putting in great serve after great serve. He has some very solid forehand and backhand hits and he is very good when approaching the nets and this aspect matters a lot on grass where you need a solid serve and a good play near the nets. It's a gold mine really and I suggest you take these odds fast as they should drop seriously. Even if Federer should win this one because he's always been great on grass at the moment if you are to ask me the favorites are the next: Tsonga, Nadal, Federer, Djokovic and Murray. Federer struggled a bit against Youzhny who isn't that much of a great player. Tsonga on the other hand won 3-0 against Gonzalez and Ferrer dispalying a solid game. Fantastic value on Tsonga.

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Petra Kvitova vs Tsvetana Pironkova over 20.5 games 4/5 skybet they have done well to get this far especially kvitova who is playing really well and has good chance of getting to final her opponent will be tough and i fancy her to at least get a set or make the sets close

Cibulkova on handicap and Lisicki for 1/4finals 1) Dominika Cibulkova +4.5 vs Maria Sharapova. 2.00 @ Pinnacle (6/10) 2) Sabine Lisicki > Marion Bartoli. 1.91 @ Pinnacle (5/10)
LOSS WIN - Lisicki did the job but Cibulkova was really horrible. Don't think I've seen worse performance in a Grand Slam 1/4final. Sharapova played very good alright but Cibulkova made tons of unforced errors and handed the match on the plate.

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Lopez vs Murray - Lopez +7.5 games 1.66 Bet365 Ok so Murray is expected to win this but i just don't expect Lopez to get blown away. Murray is prone to having a brain fart or two during matches like against Ljubicic and he gets too emotional on court when things are going against him. I was impressed with the mental strength showed by Lopez against Kubot though he is known for his inconsistency. He had has back against the wall two sets down against an opponent who was serving well and was hitting good winners against him. Dug deep and pulled off the third set after that he was even match point down and set points down numerous times but hung in there and stayed in the game. The last time he played on centre court he gave a impressive performance against Roddick. He has been serving well so far and it will come in handy. After getting this far in the tournament i'm sure Lopez wants to do well and not give a dismal display. Should Lopez lose in three in a scoreline like 6-4,6-3,6-4 this would still be a winner. Fingers crossed.

Kvitova vs Pironkova: Under 20.5 games @2.090 Pinnacle LOSS
Unfortunately, Petra gaver away that break in the 2nd set. I've got the impression that the injury is limiting her, but somehow she managed to get over it and blew Pironkova off the court in the third. No way she is going to win the semi with performance like this, however.

Lopez vs Murray - Lopez +7.5 games 1.66 Bet365 Ok so Murray is expected to win this but i just don't expect Lopez to get blown away. Murray is prone to having a brain fart or two during matches like against Ljubicic and he gets too emotional on court when things are going against him. I was impressed with the mental strength showed by Lopez against Kubot though he is known for his inconsistency. He had has back against the wall two sets down against an opponent who was serving well and was hitting good winners against him. Dug deep and pulled off the third set after that he was even match point down and set points down numerous times but hung in there and stayed in the game. The last time he played on centre court he gave a impressive performance against Roddick. He has been serving well so far and it will come in handy. After getting this far in the tournament i'm sure Lopez wants to do well and not give a dismal display. Should Lopez lose in three in a scoreline like 6-4,6-3,6-4 this would still be a winner. Fingers crossed.
I have to agree with you on this one. Murray is far from impressive, he gets nervous easily and simply doesn't show much. Lopez has a solid serve and plays well when advancing to the nets. I would even say that there's a great chance for a tie-break in the first set.

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon One bet for me tomorrow ... - Under 35.5 games (Andy Murray v Feliciano Lopez) @ 2.00 with Pinnacle 4pts Think this is well and truly the end of the line for Lopez here. The Spaniard has benefitted from a pretty kind draw to get here and comes up against his first serious opponent on return. So far, his big lefty serve has got him past guys like Roddick, Berrer, Kubot and to an extent Schuettler, guys with a poor return game. Murray is one of the best in that department. He'll love Lopez's serve out wide because it's plum on his backhand, his stronger wing. Once he gets a serious read on Lopez, that's it, it's curtains for the Spaniard. He won't beat the Scot from the back of the court and if he comes to the net, Murray is in such form that he'll pass him more often than not. That's been proven by the H2H, which is a convincing 4-0 in Murray's favour. I also fear for Lopez's stamina in this one. He was on court for nearly five hours in pretty sweaty conditions against Kubot, while Murray took two hours to beat Gasquet. Murray is naturally the fitter player and I think the unders look a strong bet in this one. The handicap, at -6.5, is just a touch too high, because a 6-4 6-4 6-4 or a breaker is not out of the question. It would depend how well Lopez hangs in there if he goes two sets down. Not willing to take that risk. 2.00 is a good price for this line, and the only way I can see it going over is if Murray lapses, and right now, he seems in too good a place to do that. I've beared Murray's mentality in mind, however, as my stake is suitably modest at 4pts, but even so, I feel Murray's a good thing to take out the Spaniard in pretty clinical fashion. :hope

Petra Kvitova vs Tsvetana Pironkova over 20.5 games 4/5 skybet they have done well to get this far especially kvitova who is playing really well and has good chance of getting to final her opponent will be tough and i fancy her to at least get a set or make the sets close
i know should have posted this earlier for everybody could look at it so im sorry well i hope you followed my selection kvitova can sometimes miss vital shots so i had a feeling the second set would be close because she was facing a player who had good result in the last round

I have to agree with you on this one. Murray is far from impressive' date=' he gets nervous easily and simply doesn't show much. Lopez has a solid serve and plays well when advancing to the nets. I would even say that there's a great chance for a tie-break in the first set.[/quote'] Far from impressive, obviously you missed the match against Gasquet.. :unsure probably the most complete aggresive performance ive ever seen from him.. lopez has absolutely nothing that will trouble murray, absolutely horrible in lengthy rallies and murray and djoko are the best returners in the game right now

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Hi everyone!:welcome My today picks from sports-competition: Djokovic -8.5 games margin against Tomic / 3.25 in Paddy Power QF of Wimbledon 2011. Seed number two Novak Djokovic vs. player from Q Bernard Tomic. World number two vs. world number 158. Djokovic is experience, inteligent player. Take very serious this match and opponent.. Tomic have potential to play on high level, but at this moment don't have weapons to beat Novak Djokovic. Djokovic in this tournament played against three huge servers like Tomic - Chardy, Anderson and Llodra. All matches won with minimum 9 games margin. Could repeat this result today. Djoker in straight sets. Next three picks from two small tournaments. I don't see Challanger topic here, sorry. 1.Paolo Lorenzi against Jan Hajek / 2.10 in Paddy Power 2.Marco Crugnola against Simone Vagnozzi / 2.70 in 5Dimes 3.Eric Prodon against Stephane Robert / 2.59 in 5Dimes Previews for this picks: 1. First round of Challanger tournament in Braunschweig. Lorenzi in this moment is world number 118, Hajek only 178. Last match, Rijek 2009 in Sf, 2:0 for Lorenzi, on clay. Lorenzi too leading in surface rating - 1.75 in this moment, Hajek have 1.28. Both players are claycouters, but Lorenzi is player who can hold ball in court for long time, not like Hajek who can make ton of errors from the baseline. Lorenzi have two weeks free, after lose in Q for Wimbledon. Had time to preparation, is fresh and can play the best tennis. Hajek in last week go to the final in tournament in Marburg, lose in three sets against Phau. 5 matches, today next match against fresh rival. Hard situation. 2. First round of the tournament in Turin. Two home players at the court. Crugnola is 249(the best position in career is 165), Vagnozzi is 170(the best positon in career 163). Similar level in tennis skills. Two interesting trends: Marco Crugnola has won 5 of last 6 when Opponent is a Fellow Countymen. Simone Vagnozzi has lost 6 of last 7 when Opponent is a Fellow Countymen. Vagnozzi in last week lose in first round at Milano court. In history played 4 times in Turin and never make second round.. Crugnola been here in second round. In this week played Q, won three matches, in final match beat Top seed in Q Antonio Veic. Nice form. 3. First round of Challanger tournament in Braunschweig. Eric Prodon in this moment is world number 107, the best position in career. In this weekend not defending any points, if make nice result here, have big chances to be TOP100. Motivation must be big. Stephane Robert is worse than Prodon in ATP ranking and have surface rating on similar level. Robert since Wimbledon not play, not have points to defend in this tournament. Prodon in last weekend played in Marburg, but have unlucky draw, in first round played against Bjorn Phau winner of the tournament, lose after close match 7-6. 6-3. Prodon for TOP100 dream :hope:hope

Hi everyone!:welcome My today picks from sports-competition: Djokovic -8.5 games margin against Tomic / 3.25 in Paddy Power QF of Wimbledon 2011. Seed number two Novak Djokovic vs. player from Q Bernard Tomic. World number two vs. world number 158. Djokovic is experience, inteligent player. Take very serious this match and opponent.. Tomic have potential to play on high level, but at this moment don't have weapons to beat Novak Djokovic. Djokovic in this tournament played against three huge servers like Tomic - Chardy, Anderson and Llodra. All matches won with minimum 9 games margin. Could repeat this result today. Djoker in straight sets. Next three picks from two small tournaments. I don't see Challanger topic here, sorry. 1.Paolo Lorenzi against Jan Hajek / 2.10 in Paddy Power 2.Marco Crugnola against Simone Vagnozzi / 2.70 in 5Dimes 3.Eric Prodon against Stephane Robert / 2.59 in 5Dimes Previews for this picks: 1. First round of Challanger tournament in Braunschweig. Lorenzi in this moment is world number 118, Hajek only 178. Last match, Rijek 2009 in Sf, 2:0 for Lorenzi, on clay. Lorenzi too leading in surface rating - 1.75 in this moment, Hajek have 1.28. Both players are claycouters, but Lorenzi is player who can hold ball in court for long time, not like Hajek who can make ton of errors from the baseline. Lorenzi have two weeks free, after lose in Q for Wimbledon. Had time to preparation, is fresh and can play the best tennis. Hajek in last week go to the final in tournament in Marburg, lose in three sets against Phau. 5 matches, today next match against fresh rival. Hard situation. 2. First round of the tournament in Turin. Two home players at the court. Crugnola is 249(the best position in career is 165), Vagnozzi is 170(the best positon in career 163). Similar level in tennis skills. Two interesting trends: Marco Crugnola has won 5 of last 6 when Opponent is a Fellow Countymen. Simone Vagnozzi has lost 6 of last 7 when Opponent is a Fellow Countymen. Vagnozzi in last week lose in first round at Milano court. In history played 4 times in Turin and never make second round.. Crugnola been here in second round. In this week played Q, won three matches, in final match beat Top seed in Q Antonio Veic. Nice form. 3. First round of Challanger tournament in Braunschweig. Eric Prodon in this moment is world number 107, the best position in career. In this weekend not defending any points, if make nice result here, have big chances to be TOP100. Motivation must be big. Stephane Robert is worse than Prodon in ATP ranking and have surface rating on similar level. Robert since Wimbledon not play, not have points to defend in this tournament. Prodon in last weekend played in Marburg, but have unlucky draw, in first round played against Bjorn Phau winner of the tournament, lose after close match 7-6. 6-3. Prodon for TOP100 dream :hope:hope
Welcome CRonaldo:ok good luck with your bets mate, pretty solid previews heres hoping for a good start:)

SportTennis
EventBopanna/Mirza v Murray/Gajdosova
SelectionBopanna/Mirza
Strength10/10
Date29/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price>Paddy Power @ 1.61
ReasoningLike the Indian pair a lot here. They are both well established doubles players and seem to be playing well so far. On the other side, don't rate Jamie Murray at all. Yes he's won this before but that was a magic run and can't see it being repeated. Gajdosova is reasonable, but I'd say Mirza the better doubles player. Price seems reasonable I'd have this less than 1.50.
SportTennis
EventBhupathi/Vesnina v Butorac/Govortsova
SelectionBhupathi/Vesnina
Strength10/10
Date29/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price>Unibet @ 1.55
ReasoningVery strong pairing in Bhupathi/Vesnina here. Vesnina is very strong in doubles and very good at mixed. I have her well above Govortsova in this format. Bhupathi too is very strong, and they have done well so far. Think Butorac is average compared to Bhupathi and the stronger pair should come through here.
SportTennis
EventDjokovic v Tomic
SelectionTomic +7.5 games
Strength10/10
Date29/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price>William Hill @ 1.83
ReasoningTomic has been excellent so far in the tournament, and I expect him to play well in this match. I think being on court 1 will help him as opposed to centre, and he has the game to cause Djokovic problems. Djokovic has been pretty good so far, but I can't help but still think he isn't at his best on grass, and is vunerable. Expect Djokovic to some through, but it could be close for a while, and I expect Tomic to cover this number.

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Andy Murray vs Feliciano Lopez - Andy Murray -6.5 games @ 1.83 paddy power Feliciano Lopez made a great comeback against Kubot. But in that mach he has given 8 break points and been broken 3 times by Kubot a player who can only serve and run to the net. With a class player like Murray I think he doesn't have any chances. I expect Murray to breaks Feliciano 3 or more times.

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Tsonga vs Federer selection over 3.5 sets @11/10 Paddy Power It was this stage last year that Federer lost to Berdych and although I aint brave enough to back Tsonga there's a good chance he will win.He won his last 2 matches in straight sets and served 41 aces in them.He looks like a different player in recent weeks including beating Nadal and I cant see this match finishing in 3. I have a free 5euro bet token from Paddy Power so having a fun bet(Lopez,Fish,Tsonga and Tomic to all win @ 1,125/1)

Far from impressive' date=' obviously you missed the match against Gasquet.. :unsure probably the most complete aggresive performance ive ever seen from him.. lopez has absolutely nothing that will trouble murray, absolutely horrible in lengthy rallies and murray and djoko are the best returners in the game right now[/quote'] :lolgooch when everything points to Murray thats the right time to oppose him.No offence to any english countryman but you can always make a decent profit if you oppposing english players.They read too many tabloids and get caught up in the hype. I dont care how well Murray is playing but I will always oppose him when he meets a decent player, unfortunately Lopez doesnt fall into that category so No bet for me!:cigar anyone looking to go against Sharapova! I watched that german girl & yes I know its a grandslam and nerves will fray her when she meets Maria but I cant help but think if she hits the ground running and shocks maria enough to make her start to double fault then we might have an upset. 3.0 is way too much for a player who looks like she was born on grass. I hate Kvitova but as much as I like azarenka I just have a feeling the czech cud take this one, thoughts!

SportTennis
EventKvitova - Pironkova
SelectionKvtiova -6.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength10/10
Date28/06/2011
Bookmaker/PricePaddy Power @ 3.50
ReasoningI see easy win for Petra Kvitova in this match. Okay, Pironkova is beautiful girl, great to watching etc, but Kvitova have left hand and big, really big power in hands. Kvitova in this moment is propably the strongest candidate to make Wimbledon title. Okay, Pironkova beat two hot players - Zvonareva and Venus - Vera play with injury, Williams have very bad day.. Kvitova leading 2-0 in h2h against Pironkova, beat this girl two times on fast courts. Routine 6-2, 6-2.
-----
SportTennis
EventLisicki - Bartoli
SelectionLisicki -1.5 sets (Asian-handicap)
Strength10/10
Date28/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price188bet @ 3.17
ReasoningQF of Wimbledon in WTA section. I see very strong value in odds on 2:0 in this match, for me Lisicki can do it. Before Wimbledon Sabine won tournament in Birmingham, great, but Bartoli won tournament in Eastbourne. Here for me Lisicki looked better, I see match Pennetta-Bartoli and Marion have big troubles in many moments, very lucky win, serve sometimes is very shaky. Sabine have better footowrk on the baseline and more stable serve than Bartoli, this is huge advantage for this girl on grass surface. Sabine Lisicki in two sets for me.
-----
SportTennis
EventSharapova - Cibulkova
SelectionSharapova -6.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength10/10
Date28/06/2011
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 3.25
ReasoningIn my opinion Sharapova win this match without too much problems. Sharapova is in big form, serving very well, very strong and confident on the return. Look hot, can take title in this tournament. Grass is Maria surface, if want Grand Slam next time, this is perfect moment to make it. In this tournament won all matches 2:0. Cibulkova is not grasscourter, this is great result for this girl, not dreaming about QF in Wimbledon 2011 in my opinion. Big luck in many moments in this tournament, won three long and close matches in this tournament, against Goerges, Lucic and Wozniacka, can feel tired. Routine 6-1, 6-4.
:clapsome cracking calls tennis expert, you over estimated kvitova there, I know it almost came in but +6.5 was always too high.I havent watched Kvitova, what are her chances against Azarenka? I hate her as she can lose the most obvious of games but I get the feeling on this surface she has the weapons to beat Azarenka.It will be close becoz Azarenka is a good allround player and she looked pumped up yesterday but I have a feeling kvitova will win.I wish I could oppose her,if she was playing Sharapova I would but I dont trust Azarenka on this surface.Thoughts! I can only get +3.5 for Sabine on the handicap so Im just thinking of going all the way, do you think she can do it?

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon I know my first bet in this championships were awful, but second time lucky eh! Nadal v Fish Nadal to win first set 7-6 @ 6/1 Ladbrokes - 2pts Fish to win first set 7-6 @ 9/1 Ladbrokes - 1pt Fish has been serving incredibly well this tournament. I watched his game against Berdych where he served at 62% first serve and won a massive 91% of his first serve against Berdych who is a decent returner. Nadal has been struggling to break down players serves this tournament and has already had to play 4 tie breaks. This could be another tense match where Nadal will have to be in sharp form and make the most of those rare second serves in a tie break. Backing both players to win the first set 7-6 gives you odds of around 11/4 which is great value imo.

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon All this talk of Murray really spurs me on to come up with a decent strategy to try and make some money out of him. This is my opinion, Back him to win outright, currently at 6.4 as i think he will beat Lopez and with the niggling injury Nadal is currently carrying, we have seen how he plays when carrying an injury he can be erratic at best. If as expected Nadal comes through against fish i honestly think Murray will beat him. This is no pro murray post as i am definitely not a fan but i am a fan of money so this is what i willbe doing. Back murray now at 6.4, closely monitor the Nadal v fish match. Let the Murray v Nadal game go in play and then trade outduring the final as i don't think Murray will beat either Federer or Djokovic but he could easily go a set up or so making his price tumble. Under normal circumstances i do not think he would beat Nadal either but i thnk his injury is a little more serious than we are being told and his price does not seem to reflect this. Regards Fluffnut

:clapsome cracking calls tennis expert, you over estimated kvitova there, I know it almost came in but +6.5 was always too high.I havent watched Kvitova, what are her chances against Azarenka? I hate her as she can lose the most obvious of games but I get the feeling on this surface she has the weapons to beat Azarenka.It will be close becoz Azarenka is a good allround player and she looked pumped up yesterday but I have a feeling kvitova will win.I wish I could oppose her,if she was playing Sharapova I would but I dont trust Azarenka on this surface.Thoughts! I can only get +3.5 for Sabine on the handicap so Im just thinking of going all the way, do you think she can do it?
I often follow TE, and I really appreciate his selections, but the post you quoted went 1 win - 2 losses, so the "some cracking calls" and CLAP cheering look somewhat strange :lol. As to Kvitova, I already mentioned she reports leg injury. If she will play like against Pironkova, Azarenka will blow her off the court.

:lolgooch when everything points to Murray thats the right time to oppose him.No offence to any english countryman but you can always make a decent profit if you oppposing english players.They read too many tabloids and get caught up in the hype. I dont care how well Murray is playing but I will always oppose him when he meets a decent player, unfortunately Lopez doesnt fall into that category so No bet for me!:cigar anyone looking to go against Sharapova! I watched that german girl & yes I know its a grandslam and nerves will fray her when she meets Maria but I cant help but think if she hits the ground running and shocks maria enough to make her start to double fault then we might have an upset. 3.0 is way too much for a player who looks like she was born on grass. I hate Kvitova but as much as I like azarenka I just have a feeling the czech cud take this one, thoughts!
Murray is most definitely not English ...

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Oop, I might be getting a bit carried away but a couple more I fancy. Tsonga most aces vs Federer @ 1.83 (Betfair) - 5pts Tsonga has been serving really well and averaging around 6 aces a set. If he has any chance of beating RF then that serve needs to be in full swing. Tomic most aces vs Djokovic @ 2.36 (Betfair) - 5pts Tomic has done really well so far this tournament and that has a lot down to his impressive first serve. He's been serving around the 70% mark most matches and has an average of 2.7 aces a set compared to Djokovic's 2.6. I would make Tomic slight favourite for this one so the price looks good value to me. Lopez most aces v Murray @ 1.86 (Betfair) - 5pts Lopez is another one who's serve has helped them get this far into the competition. He has a massive 6.6 aces a set compared to Murrays 3.4. I know Murray is a great returner and will get his racket on serves that others wouldn't but that gap in aces/p serve is too much for me to ignore.

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Can't see anything out of the ordinary today, fully expect the big 4 to get through(or it should be called big 3 plus Murray until he wins a slam title). If Nadal is fit, he beats Fish....no doubt about it. Maybe a tight set or two, he might even nick a tie-break but Nadal will wear him down. I expect good wins for Murray and Djokovic too - Lopez might nick a tie-break or a set as you know with Murray he can go walkabouts, I expect him to be far too good for Lopez who will be under pressure to serve big throughout, doubt he will be able to do that, Murray will get into some return games and will control most rallies too. Nole should do the business too, Tomic has done great but Nole wont make the errors that he needs to have a shot in this match, too solid from the baseline. Fed is the only one I think looks dangerous on paper but I just cant believe he'll lose to Tsonga in a 5 setter on grass. Not having any of the game/handicap lines today but I've played a few accumulators which I usually don't like but these guys are dominant players right now so it seems the right time to do it.Took these at Boyles yesterday so not sure if prices have changed. Big 4 to win @ 1.70 Big 4 -1.5 sets @ 3.00

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Lopez beat Henman at his final Wimbledon match, hopefully he plays party pooper yet again. With all the hoo ha about Judy Murray tweeting about how good looking Lopez is he should just blow a kiss at Judy or something just to rattle Murray's cage. :p

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon I also see the top 4 go to the semi finals. The hardest one will be Nadal against Fish because you don't know exactly the fitness of Nadal. But he played very well against Del Potro, even with the injury he might got. I will play this bet, 5 units: Murray -1.5 set x Federer -1.5 set x Djokovic -1.5 set @ 2.19 (Interwetten)

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon I really hope all this Murray shit talk is rammed back down peoples throats So annoying just let the kid play tennis. Its exactly why English people have no chance at most things. Look at the crap players that won slams before fed/nadal were about. He rips apart gasquet n all people do is wish him a loss. Well done!