** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Tennis - Wimbledon

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon

4 for me today with the men. Surprised I haven't been taking more women's matches but can't see anything around that appeals to me so just sticking to the men which if all goes well, could see me turn around the losses into a profit today. Sergiy Stakhovsky vs Ivan Ljubicic- Ljubicic -3.5 handicap- Evens Bet365- (5/10)- WIN Rainer Schuettler vs Feliciano Lopez- Lopez -5.5 handicap- 5/6 Bet365- (4/10)- WIN Julien Benneteau vs Tomas Berdych- Berdych -6.5 handicap- 8/11 Ladbrokes- (4/10)- WIN
Much better today, the Del Porto handicap is still pending but I still have some faith in him despite losing the first set on a tie break. Hopefully he'll come back all guns blazing tomorrow. Elsewhere Ljubicic was comfortable, Berdych looked very impressive, must be said and Lopez eventually broke through Schuettler's serve in the third and fourth sets. Probably oppose him against Roddick though, in the rallies he doesn't do much. Not to mention his vollying today was awful considering he's meant to be on of the best net players on the tour according to some ex 'expert' on the forum. Monfils won as well so the outright is still on there which is hopeful. +11.23 today then, bringing me an overall profit for the first time of +3.86 in the tournament which I'll take after some rotten luck early on. Hopefully can build on it now over the next 10 days or so.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff Mirage' date=' healthy return after some dodgy results on various handicaps and what not :clap[/quote'] Yeah, good to see you and others have winners too :ok Nice to have a stress free one come in courtesy of Ljubicic ;)

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Have lots of selections for tomorrow so :hope Xavier Malisse -2.5 vs Florian Mayer. 2.02 @ Pinnacle (6/10) I see Malisse as a better player on grass and the Belgian is clearly a favorite for me in this one. Handicap of 2.5 games is not that big and would work even if there would be a couple tie-breaks. Malisse is without a doubt better on return of these two. Hammering poor Zverev is not a big thing but I think he can handle Mayer as well. The German had a lot of problems against average player Evans and it won't be any easier against Malisse. Xavier has won their only H2H match. It was Delray Beach 2006, Malisse won that one 6-7, 6-2, 6-3. Going with Malisse her as well. Andreas Seppi > Marcos Baghdatis. 1.98 @ Pinnacle (4/10) Baghdatis was poor against Blake. He played five sets against the American and was a break down in the decider. Had it not been for Blake playing his brainless tennis yet again, the Cypriot would have been home by now. Seppi was surprisingly good against Montanes although should have lost the third set. Seppi on 6 match winning streak on grass. Lots of confidence and with having beaten Baghdatis easily 6-2, 6-2 in their only match the Italian should feel very good about his chances to progress even further. Tamira Paszek -3 vs Christina McHale. 1.86 @ Pinnacle (5/10) Going against one of my faves. McHale played one of her favous three-setters in round one. That kind of tennis won't be good enough against Paszek. The Austrian has rediscovered her form on grass and is a very bad match-up for McHale. Both are pretty similar about the way they play and I don't think McHale will get away with things she did against Makarova. Paszek is a lot more better on the baseline and with much more variety to her game than the Russian. By the looks of it this will be a pretty much straight forward match and I reckon Paszek will cover the handicap with something to spare. Maria Kirilenko > Tamarine Tanasugarn. 1.88 @ Pinnacle (3/10) Tanasugarn has played four matches already here and despite all of them being decided in two sets she has to be a bit tired as she's not that young anymore. Kirilenko not the most reliable players on tour but she destroyed Brianti in the first round and Brianti more less is the same level as Tanasugarn who is just a little bit better on grass. Kirilenko should not be tired but Tammy most definitely will be and with odds like this can not ignore the offer. Sabine Lisicki > Na Li. 2.36 @ Pinnacle (5/10) Was that much impressed with Li despite her 6-3, 6-3 win in round 1. Lisicki absolutely loves grass. She made 1/4 finals here couple years ago and has won a title in Birmingham recently and is unbeaten on this surface this year winning all seven matches and all seven in straight sets. She started off with a demolition of Sevastova dropping just two games. Lisicki has already beaten Li once this year winning at home 6-4, 7-5 in Stuttgart and I will be cheering on for her to repeat that achievement. Klara Zakopalova +4.5 vs Lucie Safarova. 2.02 @ Pinnacle (6/10) Two brainless Czech players involved in this one means there will be most likely three sets of high class drama. It just has to be. Zakopalova has won 3 out of 4 matches against Safarova and the only time she lost she never should have as she was serving for the match but screwed up. Considering that it can happen all over again playing safe and having just a handicap on Zakopalova which is huge 4.5 games and should work out. Caroline Wozniacki vs Virginie Razzano. Over 17.5 games. 1.90 @ Bet365 (3/10) Wozniacki has had only one unders in four matches against Razzano and that was on clay in Charleston in 2009. Razzano is like 2-3 years past her best but I think grass really brings the best out of her. She has got very weird serve and Wozniacki has been struggling to read in the past. She can attack as well and that is always smart thing to do against boring Wozniacki. I think the total of 17.5 games is not right here.

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon X. Malisse vs F. Mayer 2pts X. Malisse (-2.5 games) to beat F. Mayer - 2.02 with Pinnacle I like the look of Malisse in this match-up and think the handicap is good enough for me to get involved. Malisse came through his first match comfortably, recording a good first serve percentage and coming through in straight sets. He played well in Holland in his last tournament before Wimbledon and at Queen's put on a great display to give Murray a stern test. The Belgian is the superior all round grass player between the two and Mayer went some way to proving that by struggling against an average at best first round opponent. Daniel Evans took him to 2 tie breakers aswell as also taking a set off the German. He broke him 5 times too which can't have done Mayer's confidence any good at all. Mayer has the potential to go well against Malisse but i think the variety in the Belgian's play will see him come through this. The handicap could even be covered if this went to 5 sets. EDIT: PUT 'PTS' INSTEAD OF 'GAMES' IN THE BET SELECTION AT THE TOP

What a mess with schedule. Will do my summaries a bit later. Here's what I've got for tomorrow Rafael Nadal v Ryan Sweeting. Under 27.5 games. 1.81 @ Pinnacle (7/10) Nadal has dropped just seven games in five sets of tennis against Sweeting in both of their previous matches. This should not be much different. Sweeting struggled against Andujar in previous round playing five sets against guy who plays only on clay. I think Rafa will have an easy win and having unders in this one. He has never lost more than 3 games in a set against Sweeting and 6-3, 6-3, 6-3 will do the job today as well. Mardy Fish -5 AH v Denis Istomin. 1.87 @ Pinnacle (4/10) Going with the American in this one. Istomin is one of the lazyest people on court I've ever seen in my life. He can be really dreadful at times. No idea how he managed to get past Kohlschreiber but still that result would not convince me no to have a go with this. Fish awesome on serve and should get a break or two somewhere as Istomin is too poor player to have a perfect match. Fish to win by 5 or more. Venus Williams v Kimiko Date-Krumm. Under 18 games. 1.96 @ Pinnacle (5/10) Krumm can not serve and that will be a decisive thing in this match. I can imagine Venus hammering lots of returns and with her ability to serve I think Krumm will be off the court very quickly. 6-3, 6-3 guarantees a refund.
Took your nadal bet mate , was a bit nervy last set couldnt watch it as i had work main thing is it came in :beer

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Igor Andreev vs Bernard Tomic set betting 3-1 tomic 5/2 skybet i like the look of this player called tomic i think he will have great future i feel he might go far in this tournament Grigor Dimitrov vs Jo Wilfried Tsonga set betting 3-1 tsonga 11/4 skybet these two are playing well at the moment especially on this surface so it might be a tough match for both players but i fancy tsonga with experience on grass to win in four

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Just the one for me tomorrow I think. Still have the Del Porto handicap pending and the Troicki outright so I'll be rooting for those 2 as well as Isner who I'm taking on the handicap. Nicolas Almagro vs John Isner- Isner -3.5 handicap- 5/6 Bet365- (4/10) Got to favour the American here on a grass court over Almagro anyday of the week in my opinion. Almagro really doesn't do a great deal of damage away from the clay and despite his top 20 ranking, most of these points have come from the slower courts. His win over Nieminen in the first round was his first victory since his huge choke in the French Open against Kubot. He lost to Berrer in 3 over in Holland so what kind of mental shape he is in at the minute would worry me with the Spaniard. Isner though will be on a massive high after beating Mahut. Partly down to the match not lasting for a month, but also he will be fairly well rested for this one, unlike after last year's match where he wasn't in any shape to play. Tomorrow he will be though with his serve and power off the court, struggle to see Almagro coping with him for the distance and although it may be close in parts, I do fancy the big John to win and cover the handicap in the meantime.

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon V. Troicki vs Y-H. Lu 2.5pts V. Troicki (-5.5 games) to win - 2.03 with Pinnacle Yen-Hsun Lu is a solid player with no real big weapons. He will beat low ranked or out of form players but put him up against top 32 players and he will struggle to make any sort of impression. He beat Robredo in straight sets but that was an opponent whose last match was way back in April so was severely lacking in fitness. Lu has been beaten by players like Nishikori, Mayer and Kukushkin in recent weeks and as a result has only played 5 matches in total from the last 4 tournaments he has played in. He also had a poor run before the clay court season started. Lu's recent form is the complete opposite to Troicki's. This is a man who has been troubling some of his fellow top 20 players all year. He had a good Frech Open where he should have seen off Murray whilst he would have gone deeper in tournaments previous to that had he not ran into an in-form Djokovic 3 times. When up against players ranked a lot lower than himself he has come through well just about all the time. In the first round here he started off slowly before demolishing his opponent, he even threw in a love set to make his dominance even more obvious. When the Serb is in full flow he can devastate players like Yen-Hsun Lu and i think that could happen today. Lu will try and get involved in rallies off the Serb's serve but that won't work a lot of the time as Troicki's powerful baseline game is on another level to his. So, Troicki to get this done without much fuss and progress to the next round.

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Back into the fray today ... and there's a couple of big ones to boot :loon - Fernando Gonzalez -4.5 games (v Rik de Voest) @ 1.87 with 188bet 10pts (NAP) Reckon this is a big offer on Gonzalez. I watched the match against Dolgopolov on Tuesday and the Chilean was outstanding. He served exceptionally well, his slice backhand was working a treat and his forehand was as crisp, accurate and powerful as ever. Even more, he looked fit. At no point did he appear like he was faltering. He also has a big following at SW19 - plenty of Chileans were courtside urging him on, and that could help him get over the line. De Voest is a journeyman, a limited hard court player with no real weapons. He's benefitted from kind qualies and an even kinder R1 tie against Ramirez Hidalgo, who was here for his prize cash and nothing more. Gonzalez will definitely be motivated and is in good shape. There is a gulf in class between these opponents - Gonzalez holds all the trump cards. I underestimated Gonzalez earlier in the week but won't make the same mistake today. He is a far better player than de Voest, and I expect quality to shine through here. - Guillermo Garcia-Lopez (v Karol Beck) @ 1.50 with 188bet 10pts (NAP) Happy enough to hit Garcia-Lopez on the button rather than on the handicap, because I think he should be priced in the low 1.33s. Beck's time should be up. He was fortunate that Berlocq imploded in R1, because the Argentine had his number for long periods of the match. Beck's a man with no real weapons either and normally attempts to forage to the net. I think he'll get out-hit by Garcia-Lopez. The Spaniard is a frustrating player because his languid style often gets him into difficulty, a little like Seppi, but he's very adept off both flanks and will hit deep into Beck. He's a good grass court player, shown by past exploits, and was in a good place in terms of his game before Golubev retired injured in R1. He might drop a set and that's why I'm avoiding the -3.5 line, which in itself is a juicy line. Obvious chance for Garcia-Lopez to make R3. - Andreas Seppi (v Marcos Baghdatis) @ 1.97 with Pinnacle 6pts This is turning into a public bet but that doesn't concern me. I'm more than happy to put my cash towards Seppi at the moment. In the past, he's a player who has concerned me with his mental weaknesses, but he's in a good place right now. Took the Eastbourne title and then beat Montanes, albeit on the Spaniard's weaker surface, in R1 for the first time. I couldn't believe Baghdatis' lapse against Blake and arguably, he should be out already. Not sure what's happened to the Cypriot's game, he's been really poor for months now and is playing with little confidence. His serve in particular is looking suspect and I reckon Seppi will pick on it. The Italian himself is painting the lines with everything he does and I reckon he'll take all the beating in this one. He also won their only meeting a few years ago on an indoor hard court. Wouldn't be at all surprised if the same thing happened again. - Igor Andreev +4.5 games (v Bernard Tomic) @ 1.96 with 12bet 5pts I think the bookies are getting carried away with young Tomic here. Evidently a talented player but he's certainly not a world beater, and I reckon this clash with Andreev will be close. The Russian is a headcase but possesses plenty of ability and should be very competitive. He's a handy server and has plenty of scope off either flank. Much depends whether he can find his range early on but I feel he will. Tomic is a sparrer and will allow the Russian to unload. The Australian can also be a little bit passive and there will be times when Andreev comes back into sets. Davydenko, the man who Tomic beat in R1, is in horrible form, and that result wasn't a huge surprise. Andreev, however, appears more motivated, and could nick a couple of sets in this one. I'm sure one day I'll be all over Tomic on minus lines, but right now he still has a lot of learning to do, and it wouldn't surprise me if this one is a lot closer than the line suggests. - Tie break in match (Grigor Dimitrov v Jo-Wilfried Tsonga) @ 1.90 with Betfair 6pts Like the look of this bet. Tsonga seems to be the king of the tie-break these days. He's a player who tends to focus on his own service games and feels confident to pick up the set in a breaker. He had one in R1 against Soeda, while Dimitrov had the same against Stebe. We all know what Tsonga brings to the table. He is a big-server who relies on power more often than not, and Dimitrov will have issues returning it. By the same admission, Dimitrov is not a bad player on serve either, and will use the quick grass to his advantage. I expect him to rise to the occasion in terms of being on Court No.1. He is a flashy player, very cocksure, a man who believes he should be dining at the top table. He has plenty of potential and I reckon he can run Tsonga close in at least one of these sets. A tie-break is by no means out of the question. - Xavier Malisse (v Florian Mayer) x Mikhail Youzhny (v Somdev Devvarman) @ 2.15 with Stan James 5pts Going for a good old double in this one. Caught a bit of Mayer's match with Evans and he looked rusty, really off the pace. Came through that match mainly because of Evans' inexperience but expect him to have things a lot tougher here. Malisse looks a man content with the world now that he has his fitness back. His powerful game should match up well with Mayer because the German will feather a lot of balls back to him. Malisse comes here in a bit of form too, and has been posting good results on the quicker surfaces for a while now. Might not be straightforward but I expect him to pull through. Doubling him up with Youzhny, who came through a marathon with Monaco on Tuesday. He looked off the pace so a five-setter will have done him the world of good. He hosed Devvarman on Davis Cup duty a while back and I expect him to get the job done. The Indian's another counterpuncher, a man who likes to draw errors, which is dangerous considering Youzhny has a large variety of shots at his disposal. Devvarman, despite dominating Gremelmayr before the German retired, doesn't inspire me considering his average form of late. Youzhny's superior class should just about see him over the line. :hope

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Good Luck with those Atko! Could be a very good day for you, fingers crossed :hope Just the two i have posted from me, i think the bookies have most of the markets priced up well so can't see anything else worth taking. Not knowing how bad Hewitt's injury is has put me off a couple in his match.

Sport Tennis
Event Juan Martin del Potro - Olivier Rochus (To finish 6-7 0-0 )
Selection Olivier Rochus
Strength 10/10
Date 23/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price Gamebookers @ 3.40
Reasoning Wimbledon GS (GBR) - Grass, Round of 64. In my opinion Olivier Rochus can beat Juan Martin del Potro because he plays better on grass. Olivier leads 1-0 in head-to-head series so he defeated once Juan Martin del Potro. Rochus won first set after tie-break so he has to win two sets. Olivier is in good shape - played in quarterfinal in Eastbourne but lost against Seppi. The match was very close. Andreas Seppi won tournament in Eastbourne. Juan Martin del Potro doesn't like play on grass so odd like 3,40 at gamebookers is fantastic option for me! Adrian Mannarino defeated Juan Martin in Queens Club ATP 2-0 so Rochus can beat del Potro too.

Sport Tennis
Event David Nalbandian - Andreas Haider-Maurer
Selection Andreas Haider-Maurer
Strength 5/10
Date 23/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price Canbet @ 6.70
Reasoning Wimbledon GS (GBR) - Grass, Round of 64. Maybe David Nalbandian should be a favorite in this match but odd for Andreas Haider-Maurer's win is too high for me. I think that Andreas Haider-Maurer can win this match because he has very strong service and he plays fantastic in his service games. I don't see many break points for Nalbandian. Andreas Haider-Maurer plays good on grass because his service is really strong and he can plays great in rallies. He defeated Florent Serra in the last match in three sets! Many aces - over 30, great first service. Nalbandian has big problems in this year so I think that Andreas Haider-Maurer can beat him. David lost against Fernando Verdasco in Queens Club ATP. Verdasco is without big shape but he won very easy 2-0. Andreas Haider-Maurer is young player so motivation must be high!

Sport Tennis
Event Viktor Troicki - Yen-Hsun Lu
Selection Yen-Hsun Lu
Strength 10/10
Date 23/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 4.33
Reasoning Wimbledon GS (GBR) - Grass, Round of 64. For me tip of the day! Maybe Viktor should be a favorite in this match but odd for Yen-Hsun Lu's win is too high and I see big value here. Troicki leads 1-0 in head-to-head series, he defeated very easy Yen-Hsun Lu but it was five years ago and they played on hardcourt. Yen-Hsun Lu can play fantastic on grass - Yen-Hsun Lu defeated Andy Roddick in the last year who plays great on this surface. Roddick played three times in Wimbledon final! Yen-Hsun Lu won against Tommy Robredo in first round. Robredo had only 1 break point. Yen-Hsun Lu had 6 and won 5! First and second service look very nice so I give him many chances against Troicki. Odd is great at sportingbet!

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Don't like the card today at all, have a couple on my list but not feeling much conviction about any of them. Content to relax and enjoy watching some matches today, been a very good couple of days betting wise with 5/6 bets coming in in the last 2 days. Looking forward to Lisicki vs Li especially, tough one to get involved for a punter I think as Li is a big game player while Lisicki is on fire, would expect tight 2 or 3 sets. Prices look fair in that one.

Sport Tennis
Event Grigor Dimitrov - Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
Selection Grigor Dimitrov
Strength 5/10
Date 23/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 7.00
Reasoning Wimbledon GS (GBR) - Grass, Round of 64. Best of 5 sets. I think that Grigor Dimitrov can win this match. I give him more chances than bookmakers. Jo-Wilfried Tsonga leads 1-0 in head-to-head series but they playey on hardcourt in this year. Everyone knows that Jo-Wilfried Tsonga has strong service so he won very easy. This surface is very fast too but Grigor Dimitrov defeated in the last time player who has strong service - Kevin Anderson. Tsonga played against Go Soeda in the last match and Go Soeda had 13 break points. Tsonga saved 12 break points but we can see that he had big problems. Grigor Dimitrov has nice service, he plays very good in rallies so I see many chances here.

Sport Tennis
Event Nicolas Almagro - John Isner
Selection Nicolas Almagro -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 23/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 4.50
Reasoning Wimbledon GS (GBR) - Grass, Round of 64. Best of 5 sets. Will John Isner (USA) win more than 1 set? No. I bet on Nicolas Almagro -1.5 sets handicap. I know that many people can say - Nicolas Almagro doesn't like play on this surface, his favourite surface is clay. Nicolas Almagro played fantastic in first match against Jarkko Nieminen and in my opinion he can beat John Isner who has strong service. Almagro defeated Jarkko Nieminen in four sets - lost first set after tie-break. Jarkko Nieminen had 3 break points but Almagro saved 2. Nicolas Almagro was serving fantastic - 18 aces, only one double fault, 1st Serve Percentage 63% (75/119), 1st Serve Points Won 80% (60/75), 2nd Serve Points Won 64% (28/44). I have to say that first and second service look very good. Almagro is in great shape and he can beat Isner.

Sport Tennis
Event Ryan Harrison - David Ferrer
Selection Ryan Harrison
Strength 5/10
Date 23/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 7.00
Reasoning Wimbledon GS (GBR) - Grass, Round of 64. Best of 5 sets. David Ferrer's favourite surface is clay but he plays very good on all surfaces because he is a fighter and he plays fantastic in rallies. I bet on Ryan Harrison because in my opinion odd is too high and Ryan can beat Ferrer. Harrison is in good shape - he won three matches in qualifying and he defeated Ivan Dodig in first round. Dodig is playing very good lately, he played in final in's-Hertogenbosch. Harrison won very easy in three sets. He played very good in his service games. Dodig had 4 break points but Ryan saved 3. Harrison has strong service. I think that he has better service than David. He plays very good in rallies so I see many break points for him. David Ferrer's second service look weakly so I see many chances for Ryan. Odd is too high so I take it!

Sport Tennis
Event Marion Bartoli - Lourdes Dominguez Lino
Selection Lourdes Dominguez Lino
Strength 3/10
Date 23/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 15.00
Reasoning Wimbledon WTA Slam (GBR) - Grass, Round of 64. Best of 3 sets. Marion Bartoli should be a favorite in this match but in my opinion Lourdes Dominguez Lino can beat her. Marion Bartoli always has some health problems so odd like 1.05 for her win is not serious. Lourdes Dominguez Lino has not strong service but she plays very good in rallies. She defeated Romina Oprandi 6-0 6-1 in first round! We can see that she likes play on grass. The match lasted only 49 minutes. Marion Bartoli is in great shape but it can be Lourdes Dominguez Lino's advantage because I'm sure that Bartoli feels tired. She played in French Open semifinal, won tournament in Eastbourne. Lourdes Dominguez Lino leads 1-0 in head-to-head series. They played in Charleston on clay four years ago and Lourdes Dominguez Lino won very easy 6-2 6-2. You have to say that odd for Lourdes Dominguez Lino's win is too high!

Zahlavova-Strycova (CZE) vs Schiavone (ITA): Over 20.5 games @evens local bookie WIN Errani (ITA) vs K.Bondarenko (UKR): Errani -3.5 @1,794 Pinnacle LOSS Istomin to bt Fish @3,89 Pinnacle LOSS Benneteau to bt Berdych @6,980 Pinnacle low stakes LOSS Haase (+3 games) to bt Verdasco @2,070 Pinnacle WIN
Small loss for wednesday. I must learn not to bet stupid shots (Istomin, Benneteau) :lol edit: My today's matches are already either finished or in-play, so there is no point to publish them now, but there is still one that is yet to start, and that is Tursunov to bt Melzer @evens local bookie Tursunov did show great form last week in Hertogenbosh, and has been playing on grass for the fourth successive week now. Melzer, who is more a claycourt player, has questionable form ATM, and he has been on the wrong side of many huge upsets this year already. Melzer played his first match on grass this year in R1 where he did beat the Colombian Falla in four sets. Tursunov defeated Gulbis in four as well, but this is undoubtedly much better achievemnt. I simply see it as that Tursunov's play is rising while Melzer struggles at times, so Tursunov should have an upper hand in this match.

Re: Tennis - Wimbledon Nicolas Almagro to beat John Isner @ 7/4 Strength 7/10 bet 365 Almagro is unreliable on grass however I felt he showed poise in his victory over Nieminen and is serving well - firing 18 aces in that match. Isner, surprisingly, has barely played any matches on grass and hasn't fared too well when he has. I think Almagro matches up quite well against him, has the better groundies and Isner won't exploit his poor movement as much as other players so he'll be able to get into a rhythm. Almagro to prevail in closely fought battle.

Sport Tennis
Event Laura Robson - Maria Sharapova
Selection Laura Robson
Strength 3/10
Date 23/06/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 17.50
Reasoning Wimbledon WTA Slam (GBR) - Grass, Round of 64. Maria should be a favorite in this match but Laura Robson can beat her. Laura is very young, talented player. She debuted on the ITF junior tour in 2007. Robson won Wimbledon Junior Girls' Championship at the age of 14 (in 2008). Laura reached the semi-finals in the 2010 Wimbledon junior singles. I have to say that she can play fantastic on grass. She is playing at home so motivation must be high - friends are supporters. She is left-handed so she will be difficult opponent for Sharapova. Maria likes play on grass too. Sharapova is in good shape but she sometimes has problems against young player - for example in Paris she had big problems against Caroline Garcia in second round. Garcia won first set, led 4-1 in second but lost. Laura is playing at home, she has nice service. Odd is very high!