Unable to catch up due to Ill Health, scrapped unfortunately.

Hi Guys and Thanks for taking part in the 1st competition I have devised for PL. Rules It is very simple, you will score points for every goal one of your selected players score. The scoring table is as follows

How Goals Scored

PTS

Goal from Open Play or a Free Kick

Goal from a Penalty Kick

Brace scored in 1

st half

+2

Brace scored over 90 mins

+1

Hat-trick scored in 1

st half

+7

Hat-trick scored over 90 mins

+3

Goal scored as a substitute

4 goals scored

+12

All goals MUST be scored in the League. Bonus Window and Transfers Between December 12 and December 31, there will be an additional 75 players hidden behind numbers, including some BIG NAMES that I forgot to put on this list. :$:$:$ You will be given the opportunity to select 6 more players from this 75, and that will allow you the opportunity to possibly catch up/move away. I will send everyone in the comp a PM reminding them closer to the time. Should one of your players leave the premiership (before August deadline), then you will have the opportunity to select a number between 1 and 20 from the reserve list. :ok The Players Numbers revealed and Points Scored *Table to be posted here after 8pm* The Member Squads *Table to be posted here after 8pm* League Table *Table to be posted here after 8pm* AND WILL BE UPDATED EVERY FRIDAY. :ok IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS THEN FEEL FREE TO POST

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Goalscorer Competition Details and Standings

how you missed Rooney needs some answering though! :ok
:$:wall Will make it interesting, whoever gets him in December though. Can really change things. :ok But thanks guys for the positive comments. Having a mini sstroke has its good points seemingly :lol

Re: The Goalscorer Competition Details and Standings Thanks Guys. I am looking forward to seeing how it pans out and of course, if its successful I will run it again next season. Looking not to make it too complex and thats why there is only one bonus player window. Up until December, I reckon the admin of the contest will be easy enough, just updating tables really, for a week or so after the bonus players it will be tough keeping tabs of everything but thereafter, it should be fine. The hard work has already been done. I am looking for as much feedback as possible throughout the season, regarding anything and everything about it. Allan

Re: The Goalscorer Competition Details and Standings Delighted to be the early pacemaker and to have Darren Bent (SAFC rule OK!!!). Also got that Bassa Drogba who has just scored vs us...don't know whether to laugh :lol or cry :cry Absolutely AWESOME tables RB...superb. :clap:clap:clap

Delighted to be the early pacemaker and to have Darren Bent (SAFC rule OK!!!). Also got that unplayable Drogba who has just scored vs us...don't know whether to laugh :lol or cry :cry Absolutely AWESOME tables RB...superb. :clap:clap:clap
Fixed your post (;)) + Drogs didn't score tonight mate, Chelsea goals from Ballack, Lamps and Deco. :ok

Fav has to be Thecitygentuk. Fernando Torres Theo Walcott Didier Drogba Dimitar Berbatov Jermaine Defoe Darren Bent If these stay fit they can get 100 goals.
or 99 if Berbatov is injured tomorrow and is out for the rest of the season