** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The Official PL Big Brother Thread..

Your probably thinking im some king of mug for starting this thread, but I think some of the characters that go in there need to be spoken about on these pages. Post anything you like about the show in here and take the piss as much as you want. :lol Think its gonna be a good watch, theres a lot of good fanny in there too :tongue2

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Official PL Big Brother Thread.. Jesus.....just seeing the people going in on the BB site in case there is someone I know going in, will happen on day........ I said to my mate "Why would you want to go on this show if you're 40?" He replied "He's probably been trying to get on since it started"! :lol Strictly pricks ONLY allowed in the house, a lot of s**t

Re: The Official PL Big Brother Thread.. they have to out do themselves now and ut in bigger wrong uns than the year before. I have always said it would be better if they just put in 14 'normal' people, although I think you have to be a cock to apply for the show personally So glad I haven't got this all around me anyway, saw who was going on, and thats the end now!

Re: The Official PL Big Brother Thread..

Fcuk me, what a bunch of freaks.... A blind dude from Glasgow, an albino American guy and a mentalist Thai bird. Good god!
Not to mention Vicki Pollard... If it's possible i think these people are getting worse and worse with each series. Won't watch it after today but just wanted to see what reprobates were going in this year :lol

2 of the birds have got kids - whats happening to them? Surely they wont be putting them in???
wouldnt surprise me with channel 4 human zoo this is, id nob that blonde though

I'm sure she will mate :lol :lol Ayone got a price on the blind bloke getting a shag?
He looks like he's stumbled out of Rainbow or something with those clothes. He's another bloody weirdo too! Too much to hope that they could just get a normal blind guy in haha!! Still, i'm watching the BB Launch Project now as love Alan Carr & Justin Lee Collins. Crack me up :lol

Re: The Official PL Big Brother Thread.. is it me but do all the girls just look the same, great eye candy but no brain, the 40yo bird aint too shabby either & is gonna get sooooo jealous when sly lookalike boyfriend starts having to cuddle up to 19yo steph pretend girlfriend. Typically, the winner will either be ping pong, the blind geezer (you wouldnt have bought that outfit if you could see, surely!) or the faggot dancer from scotland.

Your probably thinking im some king of mug YEP !! Post anything you like about the show in here and take the piss as much as you want. :lol The show is total bollocks Think its gonna be a good watch, theres a lot of good fanny in there too :tongue2
There's always a lot of fanny because they're all cnuts.

Re: The Official PL Big Brother Thread.. Up early as normal, turn on the telly, read CEEFAX news, switch to Channel 4 at 7-25. Can I watch 'Everybody Loves Raymond' ? NO ! Can I watch ' Just Shoot Me' ? NO ! Can I watch ' Frasier' ? NO ! Why not? I hear you ask. And even if you don't ask, you KNOW you're gonna be fcuking told. Simple, because thick fcuking kids, teenagers, and general wankstains have to have their two brain cells fed before they go to school, work or college, to give them something to talk about to their equally thick mates, colleagues or the old slapper who comes round in a van selling sandwiches. THE BIG BROTHER BOLLOCKS IS ON THERE, AT 7-30 IN THE FCUKING MORNING. CNUTS !!!

I'm guessing your not a fan of Big Brother CM. :unsure :rollin
I fcuking hate it, :@:@ especialy after watching glimpses here and there for about three years in a wholly futile attempt at trying to spot somebody fcuking normal. The thicker and more weird you are, or poofy, or black, or got one leg missing, or blind, or vote Liberal Democrat, or like Graham Norton, the more chance you have of winning. Look at the thick cnut who won last year, for being nothing more than a complete fcuking arsehole. And as for the talentless lump of lard that is McCall, my 5 year-old grand-daughters got more intelligence. I've also suffered that thick northern cnut at times, telling us what's happening... ' The house me yats are in the kitchen in Big Broother, and ahm torken slowa, so ya thick coonts will oonderstand what ahm fookn sayen.' YOU FCUKING PLANK !! :@

I fcuking hate it' date=' :@:@ especialy after watching glimpses here and there for about three years in a wholly futile attempt at trying to spot somebody [b']fcuking normal. The thicker and more weird you are, or poofy, or black, or got one leg missing, or blind, or vote Liberal Democrat, or like Graham Norton, the more chance you have of winning. Look at the thick cnut who won last year, for being nothing more than a complete fcuking arsehole. And as for the talentless lump of lard that is McCall, my 5 year-old grand-daughters got more intelligence. I've also suffered that thick northern cnut at times, telling us what's happening... ' The house me yats are in the kitchen in Big Broother, and ahm torken slowa, so ya thick coonts will oonderstand what ahm fookn sayen.' YOU FCUKING PLANK !! :@
here here CM!! they take perfectly good air time and waste it on a bunch of wannabe untalented loudmouths. Im just lucky I dont watch TV, it would drive me up the bloody wall all the adverts and talk about that shite program. full of faggots, and folk who seem to be out this world sure of themselves. sooner they end this drivel for definate the better. And to the watchers, why would a perfectly normal young person care less about this program?? first tip, get a fcukin life. I can see the appeal to women, and old folk, because they seem to like bantering about crap. but why would a grown straight man care less should "Oh he's not my friend", "oh he does'nt like him" Are they for real?? who gives a smeg! the entire program is based on basically whether folk like each other or not :lol:lol away and have a wank eh :lol

Re: The Official PL Big Brother Thread.. Used to be good, I really liked the first 3. Can't believe it's been going almost 10 years. I hate it now, full of low lifes and idiots. The fact that just being on the show ensures some kind of fame or notoriety corrupts the whole idea of the show.

Re: The Official PL Big Brother Thread.. I cant stand "Big Brother snobs" as I like to call them. I'm in no way a massive fan of the show but I think its one of the most innovative and manipulative shows on TV, which it should be credited for. The celebrity version a couple of years ago with Barrymore having a breakdown in the garden and George Galloway prancing round dressed as a pussycat and losing all credibility in the process was car crash TV at its finest!

It's amazing just how many people 'don't watch it'
:lol Was thinking exactly the same. Some people need to take their calming tablets, It amazes me that people should have such strong opinions on programmes that they dont watch. I find the whole concept fascinating, I especially like to see how delusional some of the housemates are and how they really do not realise how stupid they are coming across on National TV. I also enjoy the whole 'team forming' process, the roles that people take within the team and the relationships that are built between people who would have nothing to do with each other in the real world. Granted they will never be as good as the first two series due to the 'personalities' that are successful in the audition process but seeing such arrogant wannabees unravel before your eyes is addictive.

It's amazing just how many people 'don't watch it'
Why is it amazing:unsure Used to be good. Not anymore. Don't see why it's different to any other program that used to be good. Tell you another thing that's changed about it. It used to be aimed at adults, post watershed. It's aimed at 15 year olds now, it's like Hollyoaks, but without the freaks.

Re: The Official PL Big Brother Thread.. personally its better with people who have had life experiences i.e aged between 30-50, married people, fathers, mothers etc Mix it up a bit These lot are just the same as every year, there's a pattern every time Mouthy black girl with attitiude Bloke with political views religious person Nutter Freakish Gay bisexual older bird with tit job stick thin "model" of course, we meet these people every day dont we in our circle of friends? I watch it for a bit of a laugh, dont take it too seriously, it aint. c4 & the makers of the show think this is a broad representation of the british public it aint!

Re: The Official PL Big Brother Thread.. It'll be interesting to see how it pans out. But going on the opening show its going to be up there. I'm not sure about the albino or lad from Scotland that cant see anything, they scare me a bit. But in general if they all turn out how they should they've picked pretty decent people, the right people, although not perfect but a lot better than the last few BB's. Luke from Wigan is my favorite, the one that was in the suit. I hope he kicks off about something at some point it'll be brilliant. What about him who looks like rambo :lol Glad theres a few northerns in it as well this time, too many students again though. A few complete head the balls though as usual, and i hope the blind/albino men don't get the sympathy vote. From a betting point of view. Mario, Luke, and Dennis are going to be there till very near the end, if not in top 4. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST :dude Prices are massive at the moment, those above will all come in loads.

Some people need to take their calming tablets, It amazes me that people should have such strong opinions on programmes that they dont watch.
Usually Id agree and say If you dont like it, dont watch it. Problem is BB takes over everything and its hard to avoid and replaces lots of other programmes as it takes up so much airtime, especially with BB Little Brother, BB Big Mouth , BB Hairy Arse and any other spinoffs from it.