** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The Official PL Big Brother Thread..

Re: The Official PL Big Brother Thread..

How annoying is that 'Remember I told you' Anyone feel like punching her in the f*cking mouth just as shes saying it?
BB will do everything to keep her in the program. "Just remember I told you"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Official PL Big Brother Thread.. Quote: How annoying is that 'Remember I told you' Anyone feel like punching her in the f*cking mouth just as shes saying it? BB will do everything to keep her in the program. "Just remember I told you" I tell you something I find myself muttering very racist words whilst watching her in action and I'm sure I'm not the only one. No differrent to muttering " you fcuking fat cnut" about the fat birds though, but I think fattism is accepted.

How annoying is that 'Remember I told you' Anyone feel like punching her in the f*cking mouth just as shes saying it?
Me me me me ... can I punch her please???? She is no doubt the biggest fool of them all :rollin Someone takes her lighter and she goes to BB to make them sort it out - like she's in kindergarten :lol I hope she stays for a while - someone will go balistic with her at some point :hope

Re: The Official PL Big Brother Thread.. Wow there is a queue forming to punch Alex, well put me in line. Someone needs to put her in her place.:nana:nana:nana:nana Although I cant help feeling sorry for the girl after all she does come from Croydon!!!!;)

Re: The Official PL Big Brother Thread.. New BB housemate to replace Alexandra A new contestant is to enter the Big Brother house to replace Alexandra De-Gale, who was booted off the show, it has been revealed. New BB housemate to replace Alexandra

2EC91A76164DF5D4E47BFE85C87CA.jpg
pa.press.net
A new contestant is to enter the Big Brother house to replace Alexandra De-Gale, who was booted off the show, it has been revealed. The new housemate will join the other contestants after BB host Davina McCall's interview with Alexandra is screened. The accounts executive from Croydon was removed from the show after allegedly intimidating other housemates. She left the reality TV show house earlier this week. Channel 4 said that during her nomination for this week's eviction, Alexandra allegedly threatened her fellow housemates with punishment from "gangster friends". As a result of the housemate's departure, the eviction which was due to take place on Friday night was cancelled. Alexandra had been facing the boot alongside Mario, who is part of the reality TV show's first non-celebrity couple with fellow housemate and real life girlfriend Lisa.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: The Official PL Big Brother Thread.. That Jen is just the most fake person in there by an absolute country mile and she's the one saying everyone else is fake! Just now she was saying she can't believe how the guys are getting so worked up over a game. It's like WTF she sat there for hours sobbing over a crappy little picture which ended up causing a huge argument. She just lives in her own little world :eyes

So is anyone actually betting on BB9? Or just watching? Do people actually bet week by week or just on the outright? I might be interested in betting on an outright nearer the time - does anyone know the date its supposed to finish?
I'm all greened up at the moment on Darnell Kat and Rex my biggest liability being Mario who could never win in a million years.

Your biggest liability is watching this shit and seeing your brain turn to slush :lol :lol
Profit is Profit Cas. If there was no market on Big Brother it'd be No Big Brother for me, made a killing the year the Tourettes guy won:dude.

• 3 weeks later...

How the fu#k can people watch this crap, let alone place bets on it. You seriously need to get a life.
More interesting than watching a bunch of overpaid fairies kicking a football:tongue2.

Re: The Official PL Big Brother Thread.. LOL - each to his own I say. I must confess i find myself drawn in each year and end up watching much more than I intend to. I think this season has been fairly entertaining so far, but the show has evolved, I feel the highlights shown on Ch4 are edited with an agenda in mind each night, rather than in the early series where it was more a record of what had happended since the last show.

Your probably thinking im some king of mug for starting this thread, but I think some of the characters that go in there need to be spoken about on these pages. Post anything you like about the show in here and take the piss as much as you want. :lol Think its gonna be a good watch, theres a lot of good fanny in there too :tongue2
Fcuk me talk about having a personality disorder. States he thinks BB is going to be a good watch and then a few weeks down line the people who watch it need to get a life:loon.

Fcuk me talk about having a personality disorder. States he thinks BB is going to be a good watch and then a few weeks down line the people who watch it need to get a life:loon.
He was on drugs when he posted that :lol, and if he wasn't, he should have been. Big Brother watchers should report to the 'self harm' thread on GC. :ok

he'll probably be supporting qpr next season only joking whupunter but its funny how your views have drastically changed:lol
Wouldn't surprise me one bit. I remember my mate switched to supporting Blackburn when Kenny Dalglish became manager there:unsure He didn't support them straight away mind you. He waited untill they won the premiership, and bear in mind he was about 25 at the time and proved he wasn't really a mate but an utter shitbag:lol.