** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

The Official PL Big Brother Thread..

Re: The Official PL Big Brother Thread..

Usually Id agree and say If you dont like it' date=' dont watch it. Problem is BB takes over everything and its hard to avoid and replaces lots of other programmes as it takes up so much airtime, especially with BB Little Brother, BB Big Mouth , BB Hairy Arse and any other spinoffs from it.[/quote'] My point exactly mate!! for those slow as a bus, I do not, and have never kept in touch with whats happening, or not happening with the benders kept in there. me nor cassius dont need to watch that disgrace of a show religiously to air our thoughts, lol last time I watched it once, that tranny, whats her face, Susan or what not was in it (she was meant to be Portuguese or something ridicolous), :\:\ and without any TV signal you will have to believe that!! (At the end of the day, you expect us to believe you do watch it, without proof. believe me, we dont!!) We dont waste our time saying its shite for obvious reasons- we complain becuase it takes up perfectly good airtime. Im a lover of father ted, frasier etc ie programmes that will/are remembered in years to come because they are classic, and am outraged that this nonsence, absolute "oh, they like me", "oh my god, they dont like Ted, and Im Teds friend" pish is on instead!! end this putrid B.S., at least for the heterosexual intellectuals among us

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point exactly mate!! for those slow as a bus, I do not, and have never kept in touch with whats happening, or not happening with the benders kept in there. me nor cassius dont need to watch that disgrace of a show religiously to air our thoughts, lol last time I watched it once, that tranny, whats her face, Susan or what not was in it (she was meant to be Portuguese or something ridicolous), :\:\ and without any TV signal you will have to believe that!! (At the end of the day, you expect us to believe you do watch it, without proof. believe me, we dont!!) We dont waste our time saying its shite for obvious reasons- we complain becuase it takes up perfectly good airtime. Im a lover of father ted, frasier etc ie programmes that will/are remembered in years to come because they are classic, and am outraged that this nonsence, absolute "oh, they like me", "oh my god, they dont like Ted, and Im Teds friend" pish is on instead!! end this putrid B.S., at least for the heterosexual intellectuals among us
You seem to have a hang up about the sexuality of big brother viewers.....very childish. Trust me, I am heterosexual and to suggest that you are intellectual with your shocking spelling and grammar just made me spit my herbal tea at the screen with laughter. Father ted and Frasier remembered for years? Please stop you are making me split my sides....... the only tv that has got a nation talking about social issues is Big Brother, especially with the race rows in the last couple of series.

Re: The Official PL Big Brother Thread.. I agree with Steve & Cassisus It's just car crash telly of the highest order now and they need to put an end to it imo. I don't have one single male mate who watches it but I do have a couple of female mates who would sit down and watch. Say what you like but it's true! It was fun to watch the launch and laugh at their inept asses going into the house over a beer or two but that's as far as it goes. Social issues???? Please!!! If they're representative of society as a whole it really is time to do away with one's self :lol

Re: The Official PL Big Brother Thread.. I am not denying that Father Ted is a good comedy.......... And people do still talk about Big Brother, in fact Scotty is still talking about a portugese transexual that won it a few years ago.... and he hates the programme because he is so straight and intellectual

the only tv that has got a nation talking about social issues is Big Brother' date=' especially with the race rows in the last couple of series.[/quote'] Social issues? I did my usual five minute stint of viewing at about 2-00 a.m while having my last cuppa of the night. 'Charlie' was a low life fcuking black trollop who's main aim was to be a footballers wife. Who gives a toss what she thinks? Just think, some poor bastard has to look at that and say 'That's my daughter.' Race row, my fecking arse. Because somebody calls a black a nigger? Perhaps they should have stabbed each other, that would have increased the ratings they desire so much. If there were proper fights I may even tune in to laugh at it all :ok 'I challenge you to a duel....of handbags at ten paces.' Britains got talent, The X factor, and other such shit is bad enough, but BB is the fcuking pits. I WANT MY AMERICAN COMEDIES BACK!!

Because only thick gays and girls watch it' date=' apparently[/quote'] Unfortunately that is not the case, if it were then this claptrap would be off the telly. For the life of me I cannot see why others (not in the minority you mention) would watch it?? Mind you, there are a lot of dafties in this world

Up early as normal, turn on the telly, read CEEFAX news, switch to Channel 4 at 7-25. Can I watch 'Everybody Loves Raymond' ? NO ! Can I watch ' Just Shoot Me' ? NO ! Can I watch ' Frasier' ? NO ! Why not? I hear you ask. And even if you don't ask, you KNOW you're gonna be fcuking told. Simple, because thick fcuking kids, teenagers, and general wankstains have to have their two brain cells fed before they go to school, work or college, to give them something to talk about to their equally thick mates, colleagues or the old slapper who comes round in a van selling sandwiches. THE BIG BROTHER BOLLOCKS IS ON THERE, AT 7-30 IN THE FCUKING MORNING. CNUTS !!!
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Having watched this lot of wannabees tonight I think the 2 capable of winning are Luke and Mikey. All the rest haven't got a prayer.
You will never be ready and just remember I told you that :)