** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

goater14 is the best player on PL. Think you're better? PROVE IT!!

gazabroad

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! 4th ouf of 479... not bad for a muppet :loon Morls, BA Masterplan... thanks for cheering... And Pocketlady, Mister V ... ty for staying till the bitter end : 2.50 AM :unsure And sorry Paul for keeping you up all night ... good singing by the way :lol :lol We sang our way through the first 300 players... wrote all the lyrics at the table... hilarious... and people must have thought we were mental :loon

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 3 bloody points :cry :cry :cry if only id sat back in the final stages i coulda got a few places higher maybe even ft. fair play morls :clap :clap :clap thought i was safe when mrv went out last nite how wrong was i :eyes i'll be back gunning for 1st again tonight as i could do with a blinder for both leagues,so you better not relax mate

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Well played Morls, Uber and all who have chased this title, but congratulations to Morlspin, for being our first BPP. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy You'll need to work damn hard to keep hold of it I think. :ok

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Thanks a lot Andy Been a great league, and really enjoyable playing it, Uber and Yourself were worthy challengers and like you said, im gonna have to work bloody hard to maintain it. My two big scores go by wed, so i need some big points in the next few days to either hold on or regain my BPP

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Anyone running a book on how many posts Morlspin(BPP) will make today (and maybe the next few days)? :lol Nice one Morls. :notworthy I think the rules said we all have to listen to your wisdom, but I don't suppose we have to take any heed of it.

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Great effort tonight Morl, but not quite. Well done Uber - new BPP!!! Tomorrow night Uber loses a 131 point score (to be replaced with 99 0 so 32 points down without improvement) and Morl loses a 101 point score (to be replaced with 73 - so 28 points down without improvement) - could be all change tomorrow!!!!

Re: Are you the best player on PL? PROVE IT!! Ive gotta say that was my best ever win......7 heads ups in a row after the 1st round bye........so so chuffed, and thats my 1st $1000+ week!!!!! wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee